• Pickup Truck Buyer's Guide
  • Kelley Blue Book Best Buys of 2015: Pickup Truck

2008 Nissan Frontier Crew Cab

Based on 524 Ratings for the 2005 - 2015 models.

A Great Vehicle

By on Sunday, December 01, 2013

Pros: "Good on gas, nice to look upon, sturdy"

Cons: "no ash tray"

"Hi I have really enjoyed owning this vehicle. As a lady truck driver, I've found it to be just the right size, good on gas and fancy to look upon! It comfortably seats 5 people and has a nice sound system. I only wish I had purchased the one with ALL the options! The Frontier is a wonderful truck!"

Very happy with this truck.

By on Friday, October 25, 2013

Pros: "Reliable, cost, smooth and quite ride."

Cons: "Arm rest is all I can think of that's a con."

"I am very happy with this truck. I haven't owned enough vehicles to know what I'm missing really so I can only offer things that I dislike. Fuel could be better considering full size trucks get basically the same now. But the 17-18 is accurate. My biggest gripe, which is not bad, is the comfort of the driver seat. The arm rest is to far to the rear of the vehicle. The same goes for the driver door arm rest. The seat could probably have a little better quality. This is really only an issue with a longer trip. Ultimately, my next Frontier will not be a base model. I will get 4x4, sun roof, leather and all the bells and whistles I had with my previous vehicle. But I'm almost positive it will be another frontier. The only other option would be a Titan, depending on difference in cost and fuel. I think the additional cab room would be nice. So far, (knock on wood) no mechanical issues whatsoever."

Great,dependable truck 100000 miles

By on Monday, November 07, 2011

Pros: "Reliability,power,agility for truck,roomy"

Cons: "Gas mileage,long turning radius,cloth interior"

"This is the only vehicle I've kept for 100000 miles and I am still keeping for my teenager to drive next. Pros:reliability,power,agile for a truck-drove well on snow for 2-wheel drive,roomy,no stooping or straightening to get in and out.Cons:19 mpg avg.,long turning radius,cloth interior retains spills.Overall a great truck/vehicle and,yes,I would buy it all over again."

Good truck bad gas mileage

By on Friday, November 04, 2011

Pros: "Good little truck looks good in and out fair price"

Cons: "If it had good gas mileage this would be a 10"

"I just bought a new Frontier SV crew cab so far so good I am impressed with the interior and exterior of the vehicle I was never a Nissan person I had 1988 300ZX which I won under the lemon law my money back now I am impressed. I only wish this Frontier was electric I am getting about 230 mi. on a tank (10-12MPG surprising) it defeated the reason for buying it. I wanted to drive around to visit my customers to get more business in this crappie economy I get better gas mileage with my old Chevy van 3500."

Decient truck

By on Friday, November 05, 2010

"I have this vechicle and my best friend owns a TRD 05 Tacoma. After 5 years of ownership I wish I would have spent the extra money on a tacoma, this frontier has had multiple problems. The Catalytic converters failed at 82,000 mi (2000 after warranty) nobody at nissan had any empathy, now the fuel sending unit has died and there's another recall I'm not applicable for because of mileage... make a better truck nissan. IMO buy the tacoma Repaired or replaced Driveline U joints ECM Chip Fuel Sending unit Rear wheel bearing Engine Belt won't stop squeeling, Replaced tensioner and belt multiple times to no avail. After belt it replaced squeeling stops for a week or so. master Window control stopped controlling other windows."