2007 Nissan Frontier Crew Cab

Based on 556 Ratings for the 2005 - 2016 models.

Ups and Downs

By on Thursday, November 15, 2007

"I've been driving SUV's for years and went to a pick up. This was my first Nissan. I had a noise in the engine that turned out to be an electric valve they that to epoxy. I still have an annoying squeak in the left front the my 2005, that is now out of warrenty. The shop would tighten it down to stop the squeak for a month, and it would come back. 5 sp manual gets over 20 mpg, and I've hit 21 on trips. Brakes make a god awful sound when two tires hit dirt and two tires stay on pavement. Shop says it's the anti-lock doing that and it's normal? I have the spray on bed liner, and no one can tell me how to keep the color..it's fading. Bed is extremely hard to clean out with the ridges. Power is good, but it needs more than regular, I suggest using the mid-grade..better milage and engine performace makes up for the 10 to 12 cent difference. Get the 6 ft bed, you'll be glad you did. I'm looking for another truck, the Frontier is in the running, but I'm open to something better. Toyota didn't have all the bells and whistles, it cost more, and the windshield was restrictive compared to the Nissan. 4wd works well in the sand and snow, but if you're diving in sand consider the automatic."

Most Impressed

By on Wednesday, October 17, 2007

"I've owned my Frontier for about 2 months. I love this truck. I'm most impressed with it's looks, power, and comfort. I considered a Tacoma but after test driving both, I liked the seating position and the power of the Frontier better. Also, a comparably equipped Tacoma was much higher in price. I got a great deal on my Frontier and was able to buy new instead of used. I would highly recommend the Nissan Frontier."

2006 Frontier LE

By on Thursday, October 11, 2007

"I love this truck. I have only owned three cars my entire life and all three of them have been Nissans. I had a 1990 pickup, 1995 200sx SE-R, and now a 2006 Frontier LE. I took this truck on a month long trip across the United States pulling a 4000lbs travel trailer..... over 9000 miles Grand Canyon, Death Valley (114degrees), Yosemite, Yellowstone (17degrees at night), and Mount Rushmore. Truck never missed a beat. Actual gas mileage is about 19.5 Highway and about 18 city. Pulling the 4000 trailer I got 8-12 mpg. LOVE IT!!!"

Best Truck

By on Tuesday, September 18, 2007

"I use my truck like a truck, I tow, and I haul stuff. the 4.0L V6 is stronger then my friends Full size chevy. I have had no problems with my truck, other than oil changes I have not put a dime into it. Nissan finally has a truck that stands alone. I would recommend this truck to anyone who is looking for some reliability. Toyota does not even come close."

By on Wednesday, August 15, 2007

No regrets

By on Saturday, July 21, 2007

"This is the best all around vehicle I've ever owned. Great buy for those intertested in a similiar one. Take care."

Love this truck

By on Saturday, June 11, 2016

Pros: "Fun to drive, Great ride. Reliable. Looks good."

Cons: "4wd = reduced gas mileage."

"I have had many vehicles from sports cars to coupes to sedans, and this is my 5th pickup truck. Overall, this is my favorite truck. The off road package provides an amazingly smooth ride on both paved and washboard gravel roads, as well as off road. Handling is good and the interior draws lots of favorable comments from those who see it for the first time. There are also enough interior convenience features to satisfy me. I traded a Mercedes for an SV model, but found it lacked the features I wanted, so I traded the SV for the Pro-4X after about a year and a half. Glad I did! Only one problem (tripometer) at 43,000 miles."

a very good truck

By on Sunday, August 24, 2014

Pros: "IT GOT ME THROUGH 2FT OF FRESH SNOW AND IT WAS FUN"

Cons: "IT IS THE FRONT END THAT I DID NOT LIKE THE LOOK"

"IM VERY HAPPY WITH THIS TRUCK, I HAVE OWNED IT FOR 5 YEARS. I DO NOT HAVE ANY COMPLAINTS ABOUT IT. I WOULD RECOMEND IT TO ANYONE. WHEN I FIRST STARTED SHOPPING FOR A TRUCK, I WAS TRYING TO DECIDE BETWEEN A NISSAN OR A TACOMA. I USE TO OWN A TACOMA. ANYWAY, THE PRICE IS WHAT CONVINCED ME THE TACOMA WAS $10,000 HIGHER THAN THE NISSAN. THEY WERE THE SAME EQUIPPED. I JUST COULD NOT BELIEVE THE PRICE DIFFERENCE. I LIKE BOTH TRUCKS."

great truck

By on Monday, May 26, 2014

"truck is reliable and dependable. tows my 20 ft boat with ease and hauls it out of water on trailer easily. handles and rides well on highway. only gripe, poor gas mileage 22 on highway, would like 26-28. come on sonja, you can do it!"

Utilitarian and tough. Great in snow.

By on Monday, April 7, 2014

Pros: "Good tow capacity. Rugged and reliable."

Cons: "Not exactly roomy."

"I have no complaints at all. Good solid body on frame truck with a reliable proven engine. Gas mileage was dead on with EPA estimate. Really good value. Dealer is trying to trade me up to the Titan. Trade value is so good, I might just go for the big truck. V8 is only one MPG worse."