2007 Nissan Frontier Crew Cab

Based on 555 Ratings for the 2005 - 2016 models.

First truck, excellent vehicle.

By on Friday, January 18, 2013

"50k miles, still rides like a dream! We changed over to AS tires when AT finally wore out, very quiet on highway now. Great for pulling my boat trailer. Bought bed extender and liner for bed. Very powerful engine, switches from 2 WD to 4 WD w/o a hitch. Only item needing replacement was CD player (go on-line to buy one, Nissan wants $500 for the part alone)."

One Tough Little Truck

By on Tuesday, March 30, 2010

"I bought this truck new. I use it for work and now have 170186 miles on it. It has been a work horse. The miles I drive are of all variations. The gas milage seems to be around 22 for the most part. I don't drive like a 20 yr old though. I plan to drive this truck from now (3-30-2010) to the end of 2010 or around spring of 2011. After that I should have around 220,000 miles. Should be a good test run for my 07 frontier se v6 4x4. At the end of this test ride I have plans on getting another one. Only I will get the Prox4 with lockers. The snow got around 44in this year where I live and the 1st day took awhile to break out of the driveway, where lockers on the Jeep went better. I like many others wish the turn radius was better. I put a leveling kit on a while back and 285's"

have owned seven pickups,this is the best ever

By on Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Pros: "rides like a sedan handles like a sports car."

"Value wise, can't be beat.After two and a half years is still vaued at what I paid for it. I could sell it easily in one day, if I wished."

Great overall truck

By on Thursday, March 29, 2012

Pros: "Good utility vehicle that is very reliable"

Cons: "Gas mileage is a little low"

"The frontier crew cab has room for all and can still fit a car seat in the back! I have put this truck through many obstacles from towing to hauling to massive snow and long distance drives. It has never let me down and is comfortable to drive. The only negative is the gas mileage. generally with my style of driving in the city it get 15 to 16 MPG, and less in the winter when ethanol is added to the fuel."

Simply Awesome

By on Sunday, January 29, 2012

Pros: "So fun to drive"

Cons: "No issues at all"

"Best vehicle I have ever owned. Reliable, powerful and fun. Looks awesome. It's 6 years old and still looks new. People say to me "That's my next truck.""

This is one of the best vehicles I have owned.

By on Friday, November 25, 2011

Pros: "comfortable, easy getting in and out"

Cons: "bed is high, hard to reach over"

"I bought this vehicle to move household goods within the state and to pull a small trailer. Wanted a 4 dr for the grandkids. It has done better than expected, it feels solid and firm on the road. Good visabilty and easy to park. Gas milage is good (18 to 20 local). Hasn't needed any repairs in over 82,000 miles. Excellant vehicle."

great truck

By on Monday, September 13, 2010

"people make fun of me all the time because it isnt a "full size" truck. but if you dont do any real heavy duty work.. there is absolutly no reason to get something that big. i just like to go off road and have some fun in the mud and exploring with this truck is great. if you are more of an extremist, you might want to look into a life and tires. and that is all you will need. the back seats are pretty small so dont plan on taking any long road trips with 4 guys. back seats are very tight."

Best for the money.

By on Sunday, June 27, 2010

"My 2008 is my 3rd Frontier. It is the best truck on the road for the dollar spent. Need however to add daytime driving lights and please fix the turning radius."

Better than a SportTrac!

By on Thursday, April 8, 2010

"I finally convinced my wife to unload her beat up Ford SportTrac for this. She now realizes this was a good idea. This is an awesome little truck! We have a 2006 SE that had a lift put on it by previous owner with 33" tires. Makes it ride way better than factory. The 4.0 is a snappy motor. Not sure I'd want to put my 4.3 S-10 up against it. With the oversize tires and lift it'll go thru darn near anything. We had a pretty wild winter in the mid-west and I TRIED to get it stuck in a snowdrift. Didn't happen. Just sunk down, bit in, and away we go. The only bad thing I can say about it is it's a little cramped for me. I'm 6'3" and about 240. I get tired of banging my left shoulder on the B-pillar. Of course, my wife's 5' flat and tiny, so it's not so much of a problem for her! Would definitely recommend it to anybody who wants a nice all around mid-size truck."

good truck for the value

By on Thursday, September 24, 2009

"Enjoy truck very much, mileage good long as you keep below 70 on interstate, I drive 60 MPH on interstate, I average 19-20MPG, good looking truck, extendable bed great, tie downs in bedvery useable."