2006 Nissan Frontier Crew Cab

Based on 569 Ratings for the 2005 - 2017 models.

have owned seven pickups,this is the best ever

By on Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Pros: "rides like a sedan handles like a sports car."

"Value wise, can't be beat.After two and a half years is still vaued at what I paid for it. I could sell it easily in one day, if I wished."

Better than a SportTrac!

By on Thursday, April 8, 2010

"I finally convinced my wife to unload her beat up Ford SportTrac for this. She now realizes this was a good idea. This is an awesome little truck! We have a 2006 SE that had a lift put on it by previous owner with 33" tires. Makes it ride way better than factory. The 4.0 is a snappy motor. Not sure I'd want to put my 4.3 S-10 up against it. With the oversize tires and lift it'll go thru darn near anything. We had a pretty wild winter in the mid-west and I TRIED to get it stuck in a snowdrift. Didn't happen. Just sunk down, bit in, and away we go. The only bad thing I can say about it is it's a little cramped for me. I'm 6'3" and about 240. I get tired of banging my left shoulder on the B-pillar. Of course, my wife's 5' flat and tiny, so it's not so much of a problem for her! Would definitely recommend it to anybody who wants a nice all around mid-size truck."

This pickup is AMAZING, everyone should have it!

By on Friday, March 1, 2013

Pros: "strong engine, great road manners, towing capacity"

Cons: "gas mileage could be better"

"I spent a good 30 minutes putting together an awesomely detailed review for the pickup, but apparently this website doesn't like detailed reviews because it wouldn't let me post it til I shortened it to nothing. Long story short, this truck is freaking awesome! Go buy one if you are looking at midsize or even large size pickups unless you need the larger hauling capacities of full size pickups. At 15 city/20 highway, the gas mileage could be better but I think it is acceptable for the capabilities of the vehicle."

Great Truck

By on Tuesday, February 26, 2013

"This is a solid truck. Great power, fun to drive, well controlled ride, minimal cabin noise. If you don't need a large truck, the Frontier fits the bill."

This is one of the best vehicles I have owned.

By on Friday, November 25, 2011

Pros: "comfortable, easy getting in and out"

Cons: "bed is high, hard to reach over"

"I bought this vehicle to move household goods within the state and to pull a small trailer. Wanted a 4 dr for the grandkids. It has done better than expected, it feels solid and firm on the road. Good visabilty and easy to park. Gas milage is good (18 to 20 local). Hasn't needed any repairs in over 82,000 miles. Excellant vehicle."