2006 Nissan Frontier Crew Cab

Based on 531 Ratings for the 2005 - 2015 models.

Great Truck

By on Saturday, October 18, 2008

"This is my 3rd new truck in 8 years and I'm finally happy. #1 Ford Ranger & #2 Dodge Dakota were both in the shop for serious warranty repairs within 6mo. This vehicle has a flawless service record after 1 year and 20K. I shopped it new against the Tacoma and could not have made a better choice on value for features offered. I chose the 4D-4WD-LB w/LE pkg & premium sound w/ sun roof. -29K out the door. I could not be happier."

Nissan Fan for Life!!!!

By on Friday, October 19, 2007

"I have a 2006 SE 4X4 AT King Cab. Best truck ever! I would like to have the manual trans. because i know i could get better gas mileage if i'm the one shifting gears. I had a 2005 colorado, what a junker! Nissan will be getting my business for years to come!"

Nice Truck

By on Friday, September 21, 2007

"Very comfortable, even for a 6'1" guy, my knees dont hit anywhere and there's plenty of room in the back for my picky adult friends. Truck also rides smooth and solid, and is very capable when off road to find those difficult river acces points, or climbing the mountain backroads for a good view. If you're considering this truck I can only suggest you try a test drive to make up you're mind. This is my second Frontier, and I'd be hard to convince to try a different truck."

2007 2WD Crew SE

By on Monday, September 03, 2007

"Have had the truck 8 months and compared Toyota, Ford Sport Trac, Dodge Dakota. The Value Truck Package is a great combination of true "truck" features with limited slip, utilitrack, alloys. I've pulled a large landscape trailer with no issues, but wouldn't pull more than 4,000 lbs for towing without trailer brakes due to lower weight and "stopping power" of this truck. Three things to point out are the backseats aren't big enough for bigger kids for long trips, the tan interior seat fabric is very easy to stain and a relatively loud air conditioning compressor that comes on and off making a low metallic rattling sound. The dealer says the A/C noise is normal, but look out for this when you shop IMO. For a $21K truck, it's a solid value and a smooth riding daily driver. I'd opt for the LE trip level with limited slip if I had it to do over again. A few $K now, saves lots of "wish I'd done that" thoughts later! Good luck!"

AWSOM DEAL

By on Sunday, July 29, 2007

"TRUCK IS TIGHT, EFFICIENT(FOR A TRUCK), STRONG. GREAT VALUE FOR A MID SIZED TRUCK. HAS LOTS OF POWER. I ACTUALLY GET BETTER MILEAGE THAN WHAT IS POSTED ON THE STICKER. GREAT DOWN HE HIGHWAY. LESS ROAD NOISE THAN MOST OTHER TRUCKS. HOWEVER I WISH I HAD GOTTEN THE CREW CAB INSTEAD OF THE KING CAB. I FIND MYSELF WANTING THE DRIVE THE TRUCK INSTEAD OF THE CAR. NISSAN FRONTIER IS THE MOST BANG FOR YOUR BUCK IN A MID SIZED TRUCK."