2005 Nissan Frontier Crew Cab

Based on 553 Ratings for the 2005 - 2016 models.

First truck, excellent vehicle.

By on Friday, January 18, 2013

"50k miles, still rides like a dream! We changed over to AS tires when AT finally wore out, very quiet on highway now. Great for pulling my boat trailer. Bought bed extender and liner for bed. Very powerful engine, switches from 2 WD to 4 WD w/o a hitch. Only item needing replacement was CD player (go on-line to buy one, Nissan wants $500 for the part alone)."

One Tough Little Truck

By on Tuesday, March 30, 2010

"I bought this truck new. I use it for work and now have 170186 miles on it. It has been a work horse. The miles I drive are of all variations. The gas milage seems to be around 22 for the most part. I don't drive like a 20 yr old though. I plan to drive this truck from now (3-30-2010) to the end of 2010 or around spring of 2011. After that I should have around 220,000 miles. Should be a good test run for my 07 frontier se v6 4x4. At the end of this test ride I have plans on getting another one. Only I will get the Prox4 with lockers. The snow got around 44in this year where I live and the 1st day took awhile to break out of the driveway, where lockers on the Jeep went better. I like many others wish the turn radius was better. I put a leveling kit on a while back and 285's"

Nissan Frontier Crew Cab 2012

By on Thursday, May 16, 2013

Pros: "roomy rear bench seat, good looks"

Cons: "tires are soft, wide steering radius"

"Overall this is a nice truck. I gave the interior design a 9 only because the dash feels to far away from the drivers seat and I find myself reaching to use the control knobs. I rated the driving dynamics at 9, the turning radius seem a bit wide and I find the truck hard to keep steady on the road, it seems to wander on the road. I believe it to be soft sidewalls on the BF Goodrich Long trails that are factory installed. If I could change anything on the truck it would definitely be the tires."

have owned seven pickups,this is the best ever

By on Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Pros: "rides like a sedan handles like a sports car."

"Value wise, can't be beat.After two and a half years is still vaued at what I paid for it. I could sell it easily in one day, if I wished."

Great overall truck

By on Thursday, March 29, 2012

Pros: "Good utility vehicle that is very reliable"

Cons: "Gas mileage is a little low"

"The frontier crew cab has room for all and can still fit a car seat in the back! I have put this truck through many obstacles from towing to hauling to massive snow and long distance drives. It has never let me down and is comfortable to drive. The only negative is the gas mileage. generally with my style of driving in the city it get 15 to 16 MPG, and less in the winter when ethanol is added to the fuel."