2005 Nissan Frontier Crew Cab

Based on 552 Ratings for the 2005 - 2016 models.

Hands down Best truck I've owned

By on Saturday, July 5, 2014

Pros: "Comfort, appearance, great price, visibility"

Cons: "Mileage is average"

"I bought my third truck, a Ford Ranger, in 2010 because I'd always driven Rangers, and I loved their size and convenience. Then I rode in my friend's older Nissan. He was not known for his "care and feeding" of his vehicles, but his ten-year-old Nissan truck was in nice condition. When I asked about reliability he said he'd never had to get it fixed. I decided there and then to check out the local dealer. I never looked back. Since Nissans are not the most popular trucks the dealers are willing to deal. I bought the Frontier Crew Cab SV and immediately added a Bed Rug and Roll-N-Lock bed cover, plus step rails and side body moulding. This truck is sharp looking in Blue, and it's a great drive. The seats are comfortable for cross country travel. We drove from south Texas to Colorado and never felt cramped for space or stressed by the ride. It's quiet, but it's also deep-throated and fast when you hit the gas. It's acceleration really put my old Ranger to shame. We got 22 mpg on the highway, but I only get 18 in town. Overall I am highly impressed by price, appearance, acceleration, drive, comfort, interior features, interior space, exterior paint quality, and fit and finish. This vehicle reminds me of Toyota before they became popular. It's exceptional, and I'll own it for a lot of years."

Love my Nissan frontier crew cab! Would buy again.

By on Monday, March 31, 2014

Pros: "Powerful, fun to drive, hauls anything"

Cons: "I brag on my truck all the time; a pleasure to own"

"Perfect size; not too small, not too big. Can park easily & the gas mileage is not bad at all. Does just about anything a full sized truck can do. I have been renovating my house, hauling building materials with this truck. Love it!"

Great truck 2005

By on Monday, July 30, 2012

Reason: fuel economy

Pros: "Reliable, fun"

Cons: "Bed is inches too small to fit a sheet of drywall"

"Fuel economy is really good, solid driving feel, I had approximately two mechanical issues post-accident. If I had never had an accident, I imagine I would have gone 200,000 before having any mechanical issues. Styling is good, view of surrounding road can't be beat, plenty of pep for acceleration."

I am 64 and this the best vehicle I have ever had

By on Friday, March 23, 2012

Pros: "great sound, great truck,rides like a big car"

Cons: "no complaints"

"I have had this car from new, and have not been dissatified with it. It has 94,000 on it, and still runs like a champ."

Great,dependable truck 100000 miles

By on Monday, November 7, 2011

Pros: "Reliability,power,agility for truck,roomy"

Cons: "Gas mileage,long turning radius,cloth interior"

"This is the only vehicle I've kept for 100000 miles and I am still keeping for my teenager to drive next. Pros:reliability,power,agile for a truck-drove well on snow for 2-wheel drive,roomy,no stooping or straightening to get in and out.Cons:19 mpg avg.,long turning radius,cloth interior retains spills.Overall a great truck/vehicle and,yes,I would buy it all over again."