2014 Nissan cube Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $16,455 - $16,852.

10/7.1

9.3

Based on 101 Ratings for the 2009 - 2014 models.

Love this car!

By on Thursday, December 11, 2014

Pros: "Lots of interior space and legroom in the back"

Cons: "Horrible handling in the snow"

"Overall I am very pleased with my cube. I have been driving it for 4 years now and am still in love with it. The interior is more spacious than most of the cars/SUV's I have been in. I consistantly get about 31mpg combined city/hwy. The backseat is moveable so the tiny trunk can be expanded when needed. The backseat can comfortably fit a 6'5" man. If i lived in a place with better weather it would be the best car I have ever driven. The ONLY issue I have is the way it handles in inclement weather, if it is windy it is almost dangerous to go faster than 65mph. If you live in an area that gets snow on a regular basis. I would not recommend this car. It is too light to do well in the snow. If you live in a warm area that is not prone to windstorms, this is the perfect vehicle!"

The quality difference is unreal.

By on Thursday, December 04, 2014

Pros: "All positives other than its boxy design."

Cons: "There are no negatives."

"This is the first 100% made in Japan vehicle that we have owned. The difference is noticable. It makes you wonder why we can't make them like this here in the USA. It also is puzzling as to why Nissan did not promote this vehicle more, offer it in more brighter colors, and 2014 is the last year for this model as it is being discontinued."

Good car

By on Thursday, December 04, 2014

Reason: Wife needed new car

Pros: "roomy, great mpg,always could find a place to park"

Cons: "O"

"Just traded wifes 2009 cube, kids moved to ohio longer trip lots of hills . Needed awd so traded cube in for 2015 rogue sv, we like the rogue but sure miss the cube !"

great car for the price

By on Monday, November 24, 2014

Reason: family member needed a car

"I was looking in August 2010 for a new car, I had driven Chevy Astros for years. I tried many different auto & being handicap I needed a car that I could get in with out any help. The Nissan Cube was the only one. I'm able to get a lot of things into the car, great leg & body room, you don't feel like your squished into a small car. Great large windows all around. A family member needed a car so I gave her mine & got myself the next model style up at purchase & found out they are no longer going to sell the Cube in the USA."

Fantastic ride to Own

By on Thursday, October 30, 2014

Pros: "Perfect reliabilty, suggest upgrading suspension"

Cons: "Careful in wind. a Little light. Get snow tires."

"I bought my 2009 Nissan cube for a all season and then now, a summer only ride. i never thought I'd own one seeing that they were only in Japan for decades. Once I found out they were coming here for a bit, I rushed out to get one. It comes with power everything. Mine is a 6 speed. wonderful transmission. Clutch is long, but you only need like 2 " of it. Tons of room for what seems to be a tiny machine. Great in the rain because water doesnt get in the car due to the flat side. People in the back seat will love the STADIUM SEATING!!! Love the waving from other cube owners. It is definitely the "I want a unique car person" car. Its a little tricky in the wind just like any mini van, truck or other tall vehicle. This is why I had it lowered to reduce the wheel gap and hieght. Handles AWESOME now. I push 30 MPG out of it with the nicely synchromesh 6 speed. I don't need the clucth after 1st gear just like the old Datsun 280ZX. The only changes to the car are: -Side window visors (for rainy hot days-keep the AC off) -Rear roof spoiler -Front air dam -Sub woofer -cold air intake -Upgraded springs Its a blast to drive. Not powerful, but responsive. I would never recommend the CVT for anyone that loves a manual shift car. No issues at all. Still has the original brakes at 54,000 miles. Perfect car so far. Next we'll add a Nissan Juke! :-)"