2013 Nissan cube Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $16,162 - $16,584.

10/7.2

9.3

Based on 94 Ratings for the 2009 - 2014 models.

Reviews Displayed:  5 | 10 | 25

ATTENTION GETTER CLOWN CAR

By on Sunday, July 21, 2013

Pros: "Fun to drive, roomy interior, conversation starter"

Cons: "low to ground, cross winds, gas fill location."

"I call it my clown car because it reminds me of the circus clown cars. I rarely go anywhere that someone does not ask me how I like it, or make some comment about it. How do I like it? I love it! I have hip issues and this car is perfect for me; not too high and not too low. Everyone is amazed at how much room it has inside. My sister owns a PT cruiser and her husband's head brushes the roof when he drives it, but he had left over head space in my cube. Turn radius great, comfy to drive, does not feel like a small car; have taken it on many long trips. Plenty of passing power. Plenty of storage room, seats lay down, very happy with it. After test driving 2 Kia Souls, which was the car I thought I wanted, I drove the cube and fell in love. Cube owners are fun folks; we wave at each other when we see another cube. What I do not like: Gas fill on passenger side means my painful hip has to go further to fill, the gas cap release button is really low and hard for me to reach without opening my door, a heavy person would find getting in or out of the back seats a little more challenging than the front; a little higher and not as much open door space but plenty of leg room. Strong cross winds do affect it and it sits low. I have hit the bottom of the car going over a speed bump and once straddling a chunk of tire on the highway, which my Ford Ranger would have gone over with no problem. That round shag carpet thingy on the dash, ugly, but it is removable. I just got used to it and it does hold things you might want to lay there. If you are looking for a small economical car that can save you gas money running around town but is comfortable enough for the long trips, test drive a cube before you buy."

NOW OVER 40000 MILES STILL OK

By on Friday, May 24, 2013

Pros: "MANY"

Cons: "0"

"The wifes 2009 krom still looks and runs good but maybe time to trade, so I ask if we could trade it in for a new car for her, she said ok until she found out no more nissan cube krom in 2014 .Then she told me no you trade in your honda on a new car,**** I like my car **** YES DEAR"

excellent car for the money

By on Monday, May 20, 2013

Pros: "every single thing about it."

Cons: "rear drum brakes not as good as discs"

"Our cube is the most comfortable vehicle we've driven in many years, and we both have worked at several dealerships in the past. It's cute, quiet, has enough power, great visibility, incredible sound system, a/c that will freeze you. Both of us are good sized and we have plenty of room, there's enough room in the passenger seats for adults, and the rear storage holds all the groceries and beer we can buy. We have consistently gotten right at 35 mpg. This may be the car we keep for a long time instead of selling and buying something else every year."

best

By on Friday, March 22, 2013

Pros: "great price, fun to drive, good gas mileage,"

Cons: "love the cup holder on the drivers side"

"no complaints whatsoever on this little suv. headroom is spectacular along with nice seating and oh such great gas mileage. have had it on long trips and short trips. no complaints. nice little ride. everybody tells me its so ugly it is cute. 63000 miles on it and haven't turned a screw. just lube and oil and new tires awhile ago."

Phenomenal Car!

By on Thursday, March 07, 2013

Pros: "Roomy, fun, practical, economical"

Cons: "Wind noise and effect on car."

"I have owned a 2010 cube Krom edition for the past 3 years, and absolutely love it! The car is everything that anyone could ever want - economical, functional, roomy, filled with tech, quirky, fun, different, and practical. I would highly recommend this car to anyone and don't plan on getting rid of mine anytime soon."

To many issues

By on Wednesday, February 27, 2013

"We bought this car used with 94,000 miles on it. We have had it a month and are already trading it back in! In one months time we are replacing the transmission, fixing the worn out axel... and several other issues! As far as the actual comfort of the car goes, its great! but the reliability of this vehicle is incredibly poor!"

Happy with Cube, a real work horse

By on Sunday, February 03, 2013

Pros: "Fun to drive, reliable, good mileage."

Cons: "Side wind and noise on highway."

With gun metal factory alloys, not yet lowered. FUN TO DRIVE!!

"I bought my 2010 Cube used at my local dealer with 42,000 miles 7months ago. I had a Chrysler PT Cruiser for over 6 years. PT broke and didn't want to sink another dollar in it. I've been looking at the Cube since I seen the first vehicles were coming here In 2009. First month here, I test drove one and fell in love with it. Well the PT was still alive and maybe someday. July 2012 was my time too look. Wanted a SL but settled for the S. The S was well equipped as I wanted the Bluetooth and radio controls on the steering wheel. I use my vehicles for work, I throw papers and soon after began a new job as a courier driving many miles a day. Gas mileage is good for this vehicle. I'm used to 16-18mpg now I'm averaging 28-31mpg. I've put 30,000 miles on my cube in 6 months! With the only thing to buy was oil changes and tires. I had a 60k service done at the dealer and everything still good. With many reasons why i wanted this Cube some was no timing belt, 100% japan made (had a 1984 Nissan p/u),style and many more. Wind is a little problem with the high profile, i lowered my Cube and is less twitchy in winds now. I've now done other things to personalize my cube with cold air intake, chipped, gun metal factory alloys, and tow hitch. LOVE IT!! Highly recommend anyone looking for a vehicle look at this Cube."

With gun metal factory alloys, not yet lowered. FUN TO DRIVE!!

The best car on the road after some improvements.

By on Thursday, January 31, 2013

Pros: "Price, fun, secure, big inside, comfortable, peppy"

Cons: "Side wind movement and windnoise at highway speeds"

For an oil change at the nissan service center

"I financed my 2009 Nissan Cube KROM almost 4 years ago (23000 miles). At the beginning I did not like the car, I check the S model an don't like it a week later I find the KROM model fully loaded an with all that personality in a little package. After I test drive the car I could not stop thinking about it. It had to be mine, so I changed my 2005 Sentra for the 2009 Cube Krom. I like to play underdog and with this car is all that way; it looks small but is big, it looks weird (ugly for some) but you feel cool on it, it appears under power but helped by the CVT, a K&N ColdAir Intake and stillen exhaust(installed myself) I can go from 0 to 60 in 7.5 to 8 sec surprising all the other drivers around (all of them with bigger and "faster" cars than mine). Also did I tell you, have free tires for life thanks to my car dealer. There is more, I can carry many kind of things, almost like a big SUV or a minivan; things like ottomans, chairs, tables, 47 inches TVs, steel shelf systems, 3 dozens of balloons, 4 full supermarket carts, etc. So many stories... Besides that I add a new baby to our family, so now we have a 4 year old child and a 8 months baby, the cat, my wife and my self. And we are comfortable. Perfect for the city and not bad for the Highway. I also add PIAA Fog Lights, Kenwood Navigation System, Rear view Camera and a set of Headrest DVD Monitors(this car is almost like a $50000.00 SUV). There is only one thing left to add, heated side view mirrors and this car will be the only car in my life. I want to pass this car to my son or drive it as long as I can, still have many years because I'm only 34 years old. Ther is a problem now, my wife is treating my that she is going to get her driving permit and she want to drive it. We may going to need to buy another Cube because this one is my and it has my name on it. I love this car, is a reflection, and extension of my self. If you give it a chance as I did you will not regret it."

For an oil change at the nissan service center

Best Car I have ever owned, drives smooth

By on Thursday, January 17, 2013

Pros: "great milage, head room, leg room"

My Cool Tropical Cube

"I have owned over 20 cars in my lifetime and this car the CUBE is the best car I have ever owned. It's reliable, fun to drive, comfortable on long road trips. It has more than enough leg room and head room, I am 6 foot tall and have plenty of room. It's simple and easy to reach controls, cool design inside and outside. Has plenty of space to carry things for camping, travel or a trip to the market. It looks low but so easy to get in and out of unlike many cars thee days. Gets great milage in town and on the highway. Trouble free maintenance. I never had one major issue with this car from day one."

My Cool Tropical Cube

09 krom

By on Monday, September 24, 2012

Pros: "lots off room I am 6ft 250 lbs ,Wife has bad back"

Cons: "Some time cross winds ."

"Owned this car 3 yes. We love it, got the cube as a second car for the wife but afer me useing it and with the price of gas-- I THINK OUR HONDA ODY IS NOW SECOND CAR ."

Reviews Displayed:  5 | 10 | 25