2012 Nissan cube

9.3

Based on 111 Ratings for the 2009 - 2014 models.

A Joy To Drive & Own

By on Saturday, October 30, 2010

"Enjoy this little car more than any Toyota or Volvo that I have owned in the past."

Wouldn't Trade It

By on Monday, August 23, 2010

"Absolutely love this car. I'm a young adult working professional. The Cube is my first new car. I couldn't have chosen better! I was able to fit 3 carseats, a stroller, and a diaper bag in the Cube with ample room for more items! My 6'3" fiance and 6'5" father in law have no problems getting comfortable in any of the seats (front or back). I do get a lot of questions about it, though!"

I needed 2nd car

By on Friday, July 23, 2010

"Have 07 honda ody ,my 1999 caravan needed replaced great van. but wife said your not getting my honda! you need a car so after test driving about 5 cars [that she with her bad back had rough time getting in and out ] I went to look at cube told her you see if you can get in and out of and you take for test ride ,when we can back she said you can have the honda I want this.[we are both retired, grands kids love it so do we and our 2 dogs]it looks like our ody had a baby same color , good buy!"

great little car, distinctive in style

By on Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Pros: "lots of people talk to you about the car...."

Cons: "really belongs to a youth"

"i have gotten older and would like to have more of a sedan style now. this is a great little car.....it even has disco lights! they can be dialed off or even made more jazzy with the dial. great interior volume with the seats down. having the hatchback open side to side is good for those who may have shoulder issues. i have even had a u-haul tow apparatus installed by u-haul, and it towed their smaller van with no trouble as they now have vans with a lower profile. ive never had a problem with it. it has a drivers arm rest as well and well positioned electronics on the steering wheel. my ONLY downside is that i am financed upside-down, and thats because i dont know how to deal with car dealers due to my age. plus! its loaded with little storage nooks and cup holders......very thoughtful.."

Best Car I have ever owned, drives smooth

By on Thursday, January 17, 2013

Pros: "great milage, head room, leg room"

My Cool Tropical Cube

"I have owned over 20 cars in my lifetime and this car the CUBE is the best car I have ever owned. It's reliable, fun to drive, comfortable on long road trips. It has more than enough leg room and head room, I am 6 foot tall and have plenty of room. It's simple and easy to reach controls, cool design inside and outside. Has plenty of space to carry things for camping, travel or a trip to the market. It looks low but so easy to get in and out of unlike many cars thee days. Gets great milage in town and on the highway. Trouble free maintenance. I never had one major issue with this car from day one."

My Cool Tropical Cube

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Nissan cube near Honolulu. See local deals