2012 Nissan cube

9.3

Based on 101 Ratings for the 2009 - 2014 models.

Love this car!

By on Thursday, December 11, 2014

Pros: "Lots of interior space and legroom in the back"

Cons: "Horrible handling in the snow"

"Overall I am very pleased with my cube. I have been driving it for 4 years now and am still in love with it. The interior is more spacious than most of the cars/SUV's I have been in. I consistantly get about 31mpg combined city/hwy. The backseat is moveable so the tiny trunk can be expanded when needed. The backseat can comfortably fit a 6'5" man. If i lived in a place with better weather it would be the best car I have ever driven. The ONLY issue I have is the way it handles in inclement weather, if it is windy it is almost dangerous to go faster than 65mph. If you live in an area that gets snow on a regular basis. I would not recommend this car. It is too light to do well in the snow. If you live in a warm area that is not prone to windstorms, this is the perfect vehicle!"

The quality difference is unreal.

By on Thursday, December 04, 2014

Pros: "All positives other than its boxy design."

Cons: "There are no negatives."

"This is the first 100% made in Japan vehicle that we have owned. The difference is noticable. It makes you wonder why we can't make them like this here in the USA. It also is puzzling as to why Nissan did not promote this vehicle more, offer it in more brighter colors, and 2014 is the last year for this model as it is being discontinued."

Good car

By on Thursday, December 04, 2014

Reason: Wife needed new car

Pros: "roomy, great mpg,always could find a place to park"

Cons: "O"

"Just traded wifes 2009 cube, kids moved to ohio longer trip lots of hills . Needed awd so traded cube in for 2015 rogue sv, we like the rogue but sure miss the cube !"

great car for the price

By on Monday, November 24, 2014

Reason: family member needed a car

"I was looking in August 2010 for a new car, I had driven Chevy Astros for years. I tried many different auto & being handicap I needed a car that I could get in with out any help. The Nissan Cube was the only one. I'm able to get a lot of things into the car, great leg & body room, you don't feel like your squished into a small car. Great large windows all around. A family member needed a car so I gave her mine & got myself the next model style up at purchase & found out they are no longer going to sell the Cube in the USA."

Fantastic ride to Own

By on Thursday, October 30, 2014

Pros: "Perfect reliabilty, suggest upgrading suspension"

Cons: "Careful in wind. a Little light. Get snow tires."

"I bought my 2009 Nissan cube for a all season and then now, a summer only ride. i never thought I'd own one seeing that they were only in Japan for decades. Once I found out they were coming here for a bit, I rushed out to get one. It comes with power everything. Mine is a 6 speed. wonderful transmission. Clutch is long, but you only need like 2 " of it. Tons of room for what seems to be a tiny machine. Great in the rain because water doesnt get in the car due to the flat side. People in the back seat will love the STADIUM SEATING!!! Love the waving from other cube owners. It is definitely the "I want a unique car person" car. Its a little tricky in the wind just like any mini van, truck or other tall vehicle. This is why I had it lowered to reduce the wheel gap and hieght. Handles AWESOME now. I push 30 MPG out of it with the nicely synchromesh 6 speed. I don't need the clucth after 1st gear just like the old Datsun 280ZX. The only changes to the car are: -Side window visors (for rainy hot days-keep the AC off) -Rear roof spoiler -Front air dam -Sub woofer -cold air intake -Upgraded springs Its a blast to drive. Not powerful, but responsive. I would never recommend the CVT for anyone that loves a manual shift car. No issues at all. Still has the original brakes at 54,000 miles. Perfect car so far. Next we'll add a Nissan Juke! :-)"

Great funky little car!

By on Tuesday, September 09, 2014

Pros: "roomy interior, good gas mileage, easy handling"

Cons: "could have a little more get up and go power"

"I love my Cube! I think I will get a newer one too when I am ready to get a new car. It handles great, gas is great, interior is bigger than it looks on the outside...really I have no complaints at all. I get looks everywhere I go cus it is so funky. Love it!"

Great Car!

By on Tuesday, June 03, 2014

Pros: "fun to drive, cute inside, cup holders, comfy seat"

Cons: "ugly"

"I actually really love this vehicle. I purchased it after I totaled by Kia Soul 2011. My favorite feature of the entire car is the extra cup holder that is on the left side of the steering wheel. I know that sounds ridiculous, to have that feature be my favorite, but really it is great! Its such a nice option as well as many of the cup holders in the car. I love the futuristic look inside the car. I have an automatic and its not exactly a powerful car but I get actually great milage. I live in Seattle, so it is perfect for hills and stop and go traffic. The seats are great and feel like sofa cushion. I also love that the back seat can tilt back if you need! I have fit so much in my Cube! If you think this car looks small from the outside just wait and see how big it is inside. I've stuffed my car full of fencing materials from Home Depot, large boxes, a mattress, dog crates, everything-you name it! Personally, I think this car is almost as ugly as a PT Crusier, but its so ugly its cute! I get stopped by people all the time, wanting to know what it looks like inside and etc. A lot of the things I like about it are the asthetics, but I think that is because the car fits my mileage and driving needs! I would def tell people to take a second look at the car!"

you learn to ignore the naysayers!

By on Friday, March 07, 2014

Cons: "I do miss the sunglass holder.."

"I love my cube. I am not in the 'profile' that this car was aimed at. I would actually have preferred a small wagon- a Sentra sized wagon would have been perfect for me. The size will fool you- you cant believe what fits in it. I have 3 big dogs who fit w/ crates. I travel 4 times a year, 2 hours away, to purchase the dogs raw food. It all fits with room to spare in the cube, at 30+ mpg..I used to take a pickup because I couldn't fit it all in my Sentra, and used twice the gas"

Fun car that attracts attention

By on Monday, December 02, 2013

Pros: "Fun car, Head turner, reliable, great sound system"

Cons: "strange air pressure when rear windows are down"

"I bought my Cube brand new and paid way less then I would have for another vehicle with the same options. The car has headroom to spare! Lots of get up and go for such a fuel efficient engine. Seats are large in the front captains chairs and I easily fit 3 across the back seat! Love the back up camera and bluetooth hands-free phone feature, as well as the great Rockford Fosgate sound system that came installed when I bought it. Lets me plug in my iphone or ipad straight into the dash and pulls my playlist into the stereo so I can use controls on my steering wheel to change songs, as well as having a aux jack for any other device! Have had the vehicle over 2 1/2 years and have never had to do anything except the standard maintenance. Great in snow, never gotten stuck! Huge wrap around windows make for next to no blind spots and just look cool! Love the accents on the interior roof and in all the cup holders as well as the speaker covers! Only beef is that when the rear windows are open at speeds above 30mph, the car makes a noise, which I think is caused by the ripple effect on the ceiling, that hurts the drivers ears...but no other passengers are effected by it...weird. Otherwise great car for a great price!!"

Not sure why Nissan doesn't advertise this car

By on Monday, October 21, 2013

"This thing is awesome! It's the roomiest compact out there. Among it's closest related cars, the Kia and the Scion, it is the slowest and most fuel efficient. I was concerned whether it could travel at high speeds but I've had it over 90 without a problem. I get about 30mpg all the time whether I'm on the highway or in the city (it's not exactly aero-dynamic). It's loaded with options and very easy to drive. My kids can stand up in the back seat while they get in but if I want more trunk space I can slide the rear seat forward an entire foot leaving them legroom like any compact but a huge cargo area. It did very well on ice when I traveled. The seat jacks way up giving very good visibility. I drove it 25 miles on a pretty rough dirt road through the mountains and it performed well. I can fit a bicycle inside it with the seats laid down."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Nissan cube near Honolulu. See local deals