2012 Nissan cube

9.3

Based on 101 Ratings for the 2009 - 2014 models.

awesome

By on Sunday, October 20, 2013

"first it is so comfortable to drive, because of the styling visibility is fantastic, very roomy I am claustrophobic and do no feel closed in at all . gas mileage is wonderful , color is beautiful wish they had continued the caribbean blue in their newer models just love this car! you can carry almost anything because of the fold down seats and cargo space air conditioned works great and the service Nissan gives you is wonderful ."

Great vehicle to get around town with and roomy!

By on Friday, October 11, 2013

Pros: "Roomy, great mileage, great price!"

Cons: "low ride and limited gear choices in snow."

"Enjoyed almost everything about this vehicle. Only downside is winter snow. The low ride and limited gear choices make winter snow difficult. Otherwise, I thoroughly enjoy driving this vehicle. Great leg room all over, ability to lower back seats and carry cargo for trips with 3 or less, great turning ratio, great control on hills, easy entry into and exit from vehicle for everyone especially bigger folks, Consistent Gas mileage city or highway, many fun features available for car, and it is a highly rated for safety due to the numerous air bags."

FUN, FUN, FUN

By on Thursday, September 05, 2013

Pros: "Great price and so much fun to drive"

Cons: "Wish it had two armrests in the front"

"Own 2009 Nissan Krom Cube and I honestly love it. This is the perfect run for my dog and I. Have taken out of state numerous times with no troubles, great mileage, in and out of traffic quickly. Ms Daisy has a doggie booster seat which fits perfectly, her stroller stores perfectly. Love the sunvisors because I am short and the visors do keep the sun out of my eyes and Ms Daisy's. Love this vehicle it is perfect for me and my needs. My husband likes it too, although he will not admit it but he got it for Ms Daisy and I are VERY pleased. Odd looking yes, comfortable yes...perfect...PERFECT.. for my needs."

Fun to Drive. Excellent passanger comfort.

By on Sunday, September 01, 2013

Pros: "Maneuverabilty, fuel mileage, Comfort"

Cons: "Visors, plastic interior"

"People think this car is ugly or funny looking but we can tell you the comfort and space inside makes up for the looks. What I call creature comforts are all around. Large windows, multiple cup holders, easy to see and use knobs and shifter. Driving it is fun. Handles like any car of its size. Because your sitting up higher than most economy cars you can see all around. Elderly family members really like this car because of the higher than average seating, and large doors make it easier to get in and especially out of. A couple negatives are the interior plastic, that a lot of cars made now have, mars/scratches easily and has texture that make it hard to clean. Also the sun visors are overly large and should be longer or at least have a slide out to extend the length when needed. The small size and sharp turning makes maneuvering in and around parking lots easier than average cars. The sliding back seat helps when needing that extra cargo space. Overall this is a great commuter/transportation vehicle at a very reasonable cost for any family. 34 mpg average mileage saves a lot of money."

Great little car but feels like a Golf cart:(

By on Thursday, August 29, 2013

Pros: "Simple design lots of room super cute!"

Cons: "The ride is too bouncy and feels boungie"

"I knew when I bought it that it was just like a golf cart but after two years I think I'm done. It is fun and getting people in and out is super convenient. The seats are very very comfy and soft but so is the suspension and that can get old. Kind of boungie if that's a word. One other thing is the tires a very expensive for the Krom and if you get cheap ones you will regret it!!! The car feels like its going to die and the gas mileage is very very bad with the Fuzion tire. Not the cars fault I know but............."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Nissan cube near Honolulu. See local deals