2011 Nissan cube

9.3

Based on 117 Ratings for the 2009 - 2014 models.

Quirky Cube Ride

By on Monday, March 21, 2016

Pros: "Fuel economy galore"

Cons: "Off road handlng"

"Not a bad vehicle for daily driver or a family hauler on short trips down the road. Gets amazing 35 mpg highway miles despite its cube design and has halfway decent seating comfort. Still feels a bit enclosed from the way the doors are if you are a larger person, but tolerable. Throaty 4-cylinder down the road, but has good road manners. Only area it seems to lack in is weight to road ratio when driving on gravel or country roads where it does get loose if going past 35 mph. Have not seen any bad road manners in wet weather nor in city driving. Takes getting used to with the reverse side fuel filler though."

By on Tuesday, July 14, 2009

To many issues

By on Wednesday, February 27, 2013

"We bought this car used with 94,000 miles on it. We have had it a month and are already trading it back in! In one months time we are replacing the transmission, fixing the worn out axel... and several other issues! As far as the actual comfort of the car goes, its great! but the reliability of this vehicle is incredibly poor!"

Worst money pit of all time

By on Thursday, March 17, 2011

"We bought this car brand new off the lot and have had nothing but problems. The windsheild collects rock chips like crazy, and the tires actually kick rocks up to the side windows. We've replaced the driver side window twice, repaired 5 rock chips, and are on our second windsheild. The cup holders are placed right in front of the heat vents so your soda is always hot. Also, this "fully loaded" car actually doesnt come with side mirror defrosters."

Best Car I have ever owned, drives smooth

By on Thursday, January 17, 2013

Pros: "great milage, head room, leg room"

My Cool Tropical Cube

"I have owned over 20 cars in my lifetime and this car the CUBE is the best car I have ever owned. It's reliable, fun to drive, comfortable on long road trips. It has more than enough leg room and head room, I am 6 foot tall and have plenty of room. It's simple and easy to reach controls, cool design inside and outside. Has plenty of space to carry things for camping, travel or a trip to the market. It looks low but so easy to get in and out of unlike many cars thee days. Gets great milage in town and on the highway. Trouble free maintenance. I never had one major issue with this car from day one."

My Cool Tropical Cube

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Nissan cube near Honolulu. See local deals