2011 Nissan cube

9.3

Based on 114 Ratings for the 2009 - 2014 models.

Fantastic ride to Own

By on Thursday, October 30, 2014

Pros: "Perfect reliabilty, suggest upgrading suspension"

Cons: "Careful in wind. a Little light. Get snow tires."

"I bought my 2009 Nissan cube for a all season and then now, a summer only ride. i never thought I'd own one seeing that they were only in Japan for decades. Once I found out they were coming here for a bit, I rushed out to get one. It comes with power everything. Mine is a 6 speed. wonderful transmission. Clutch is long, but you only need like 2 " of it. Tons of room for what seems to be a tiny machine. Great in the rain because water doesnt get in the car due to the flat side. People in the back seat will love the STADIUM SEATING!!! Love the waving from other cube owners. It is definitely the "I want a unique car person" car. Its a little tricky in the wind just like any mini van, truck or other tall vehicle. This is why I had it lowered to reduce the wheel gap and hieght. Handles AWESOME now. I push 30 MPG out of it with the nicely synchromesh 6 speed. I don't need the clucth after 1st gear just like the old Datsun 280ZX. The only changes to the car are: -Side window visors (for rainy hot days-keep the AC off) -Rear roof spoiler -Front air dam -Sub woofer -cold air intake -Upgraded springs Its a blast to drive. Not powerful, but responsive. I would never recommend the CVT for anyone that loves a manual shift car. No issues at all. Still has the original brakes at 54,000 miles. Perfect car so far. Next we'll add a Nissan Juke! :-)"

great little car, distinctive in style

By on Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Pros: "lots of people talk to you about the car...."

Cons: "really belongs to a youth"

"i have gotten older and would like to have more of a sedan style now. this is a great little car.....it even has disco lights! they can be dialed off or even made more jazzy with the dial. great interior volume with the seats down. having the hatchback open side to side is good for those who may have shoulder issues. i have even had a u-haul tow apparatus installed by u-haul, and it towed their smaller van with no trouble as they now have vans with a lower profile. ive never had a problem with it. it has a drivers arm rest as well and well positioned electronics on the steering wheel. my ONLY downside is that i am financed upside-down, and thats because i dont know how to deal with car dealers due to my age. plus! its loaded with little storage nooks and cup holders......very thoughtful.."

Fun and Unique

By on Sunday, July 28, 2013

Pros: "Fun, Unique, Good Gas Mileage, Roomy, and cheap"

Cons: "No Horsepower and in Windy Cond. it is bad"

"I have driven my Cube for about 4 years. It has been reliable and fun. It is roomy and comfortable. It has many options and great room for storage. If you have a larger family you may need more storage space, but I love that I have been able to haul many things a car could not. The only room for improvement would be horsepower, tire size (new ones are spendy) and in windy conditions it isn't aero dynamic. I have all in all enjoyed my cube and would recommend it to others! Happy Driving!"

cube

By on Tuesday, March 17, 2015

"This car has a fantastic sound system, is fun to drive, comfortable seats, i love it!"

Soft Paint Job read review below

By on Monday, November 07, 2011

Pros: "comfortable, good gas mileage"

Cons: "sun visors too short, soft paint job"

"I recently purchased a Nissan Cube from a dealer in Toms River, New Jersey. My Cube is parked in my garage each night. I have had the Cube five months now. After a few weeks I noticed scratches by the front left wheel, then some scratches on the hood, and in the back, and so on. Then I got stuck in the recent snow storm here in the northeast (October 2011). My car was covered with several inches of snow and I only had a plastic shovel to clear my car off with. Needless to say my car now has scratches from getting the snow off. There are also several more scratches I cannot attribute to the shovel that I assume were from the highway ride home thru the storm. Unfortunately, the warranty states “If your Nissan is damaged due to an accident or similar cause which destroys the paint and protective coating, have your vehicle repaired as soon as possible. The cost of such repairs is considered the responsibility of the owner.” So the dealer is charging me several hundred dollars to buff out the scratches. So I am making you, the reader, aware that the Nissan Cube comes with a soft paint job that scratches easily. Buyer beware."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Nissan cube near Honolulu. See local deals