2011 Nissan cube

9.3

Based on 114 Ratings for the 2009 - 2014 models.

city cube

By on Thursday, October 13, 2011

"This car is used in a smaal suburban location. Easy to drive and park. With the leather seats VERY COMFORTABLE. Sufficient power on hgwy withgood mpg 33-34 city 32"

Uniquely wonderful Krom!

By on Friday, March 18, 2011

"We own a loaded, black Krom. I love it so much! It is so unique- it's cute! People don't know whether to go "wow, what a neat car" or "wow, what an ugly car!' We love travelling in it, seeing the funny looks from others watching us go by! We enjoy the light show at night that plays on the foot area and it amazes people when they see the night lights. Why this car isn't advertised more is really weird! It would sell better if they all were Krom models. The 'regular' model is really unattractive. I wouldn't buy the regular model. We love the Krom grille look, rims,& upgraded effects. We travelled 9 hours to get this particular model/features."

A Joy To Drive & Own

By on Saturday, October 30, 2010

"Enjoy this little car more than any Toyota or Volvo that I have owned in the past."

Wouldn't Trade It

By on Monday, August 23, 2010

"Absolutely love this car. I'm a young adult working professional. The Cube is my first new car. I couldn't have chosen better! I was able to fit 3 carseats, a stroller, and a diaper bag in the Cube with ample room for more items! My 6'3" fiance and 6'5" father in law have no problems getting comfortable in any of the seats (front or back). I do get a lot of questions about it, though!"

I needed 2nd car

By on Friday, July 23, 2010

"Have 07 honda ody ,my 1999 caravan needed replaced great van. but wife said your not getting my honda! you need a car so after test driving about 5 cars [that she with her bad back had rough time getting in and out ] I went to look at cube told her you see if you can get in and out of and you take for test ride ,when we can back she said you can have the honda I want this.[we are both retired, grands kids love it so do we and our 2 dogs]it looks like our ody had a baby same color , good buy!"

I love my Cube!

By on Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Pros: "All the toys for the money, Easy to park!"

Cons: "Noisy on the freeway and mpg doesnt improve on hwy"

"I bought the Cube for a few very specific reasons. First of all, I am 6ft5 and my height is in my torso. That being said, finding a car with ample headroom and ease of entry and exit are very limited in a small car. I came out of a Dodge Megacab 2500 into this car and I tell people that its the same cab with no bed and half the hood. I bought the Cube because I work less than 5 miles away and use it for commuting and running errands. The car is a snap to park, will carry all the groceries and stuff you need for the majority of the time. Its nimble and mileage is as good in town as the highway. It is amazing for an intown vehicle. Now for the negatives. It is noisy at highway speeds above 65. Wind does affect its drive due to the high profile and lightweight. It does get a little buzzy as you run 2800 RPMs at 80. Power and handling are good from intown to highway driving. The ride is stiff, so it does wear you down on longer trips. I have done 8 hours of driving non stop and after about hour 6, I was starting to seat crawl to keep comfy. The perks are great. For an eco car, I have the SV that has automatic climate control, parking sensors, XM radio, Bluetooth, tilt/cruise and the keyless ignition. This car was better equipped than my $50k megacab diesel was. It is also more fun to drive in 90% of my driving. In summary, its quirky, but its fun. You will get looks and people are always amazed at the interior room. I can not think of a better car for a tall/big person who just wants a cheap car for around town errands. One last thing. I bought mine used with 72,000 miles on it. All I have had to do is the regular maintenance. I have no doubts of issues and it is as solid and tight as when I bought it. Simple, but reliable and efficient."

Best Car I have ever owned, drives smooth

By on Thursday, January 17, 2013

Pros: "great milage, head room, leg room"

My Cool Tropical Cube

"I have owned over 20 cars in my lifetime and this car the CUBE is the best car I have ever owned. It's reliable, fun to drive, comfortable on long road trips. It has more than enough leg room and head room, I am 6 foot tall and have plenty of room. It's simple and easy to reach controls, cool design inside and outside. Has plenty of space to carry things for camping, travel or a trip to the market. It looks low but so easy to get in and out of unlike many cars thee days. Gets great milage in town and on the highway. Trouble free maintenance. I never had one major issue with this car from day one."

My Cool Tropical Cube

Great car for commuting

By on Sunday, April 01, 2012

Pros: "Reliable, great on gas, comfortable."

Cons: "Not enough trunk space."

"I have had this car for about 2 years and it is great! Great on gas, very reliable. I purchased this car brand new and the price was really not that bad for what you are getting. It drives great - I drive a lot and this was a very comfortable car. The inside is spacious and there is plenty of head room. The only complaint i have is there is not enough trunk space. The trunk is pretty small especially if you have small children and need room to store strollers."

Loved my 2009 Nissan Cube

By on Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Reason: traded in for new 2010 cube

Pros: "great high value trade in amount"

"excellent gas mileage, very roomy, awesome design lots of compliments"

Pretty great!

By on Sunday, February 12, 2012

Pros: "great price, fun to drive, you'll get looks!"

"My experience with this vehicle is amazing. The gas mileage is more than great. I love having cruise control and also power windows and locks. It's a great vehicle to have if you are looking at one! It may look small on the outside, but there is TONS of room on the inside, not to mention the really elegant and awesome "water drop" design of the ceiling, and speakers. The display inside makes it easy to see, day or night. I recommend this car to anyone. you'll love it. it's great for everything."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Nissan cube near Honolulu. See local deals