2011 Nissan cube

9.3

Based on 96 Ratings for the 2009 - 2014 models.

best

By on Friday, March 22, 2013

Pros: "great price, fun to drive, good gas mileage,"

Cons: "love the cup holder on the drivers side"

"no complaints whatsoever on this little suv. headroom is spectacular along with nice seating and oh such great gas mileage. have had it on long trips and short trips. no complaints. nice little ride. everybody tells me its so ugly it is cute. 63000 miles on it and haven't turned a screw. just lube and oil and new tires awhile ago."

Phenomenal Car!

By on Thursday, March 07, 2013

Pros: "Roomy, fun, practical, economical"

Cons: "Wind noise and effect on car."

"I have owned a 2010 cube Krom edition for the past 3 years, and absolutely love it! The car is everything that anyone could ever want - economical, functional, roomy, filled with tech, quirky, fun, different, and practical. I would highly recommend this car to anyone and don't plan on getting rid of mine anytime soon."

To many issues

By on Wednesday, February 27, 2013

"We bought this car used with 94,000 miles on it. We have had it a month and are already trading it back in! In one months time we are replacing the transmission, fixing the worn out axel... and several other issues! As far as the actual comfort of the car goes, its great! but the reliability of this vehicle is incredibly poor!"

Happy with Cube, a real work horse

By on Sunday, February 03, 2013

Pros: "Fun to drive, reliable, good mileage."

Cons: "Side wind and noise on highway."

With gun metal factory alloys, not yet lowered. FUN TO DRIVE!!

"I bought my 2010 Cube used at my local dealer with 42,000 miles 7months ago. I had a Chrysler PT Cruiser for over 6 years. PT broke and didn't want to sink another dollar in it. I've been looking at the Cube since I seen the first vehicles were coming here In 2009. First month here, I test drove one and fell in love with it. Well the PT was still alive and maybe someday. July 2012 was my time too look. Wanted a SL but settled for the S. The S was well equipped as I wanted the Bluetooth and radio controls on the steering wheel. I use my vehicles for work, I throw papers and soon after began a new job as a courier driving many miles a day. Gas mileage is good for this vehicle. I'm used to 16-18mpg now I'm averaging 28-31mpg. I've put 30,000 miles on my cube in 6 months! With the only thing to buy was oil changes and tires. I had a 60k service done at the dealer and everything still good. With many reasons why i wanted this Cube some was no timing belt, 100% japan made (had a 1984 Nissan p/u),style and many more. Wind is a little problem with the high profile, i lowered my Cube and is less twitchy in winds now. I've now done other things to personalize my cube with cold air intake, chipped, gun metal factory alloys, and tow hitch. LOVE IT!! Highly recommend anyone looking for a vehicle look at this Cube."

With gun metal factory alloys, not yet lowered. FUN TO DRIVE!!

The best car on the road after some improvements.

By on Thursday, January 31, 2013

Pros: "Price, fun, secure, big inside, comfortable, peppy"

Cons: "Side wind movement and windnoise at highway speeds"

For an oil change at the nissan service center

"I financed my 2009 Nissan Cube KROM almost 4 years ago (23000 miles). At the beginning I did not like the car, I check the S model an don't like it a week later I find the KROM model fully loaded an with all that personality in a little package. After I test drive the car I could not stop thinking about it. It had to be mine, so I changed my 2005 Sentra for the 2009 Cube Krom. I like to play underdog and with this car is all that way; it looks small but is big, it looks weird (ugly for some) but you feel cool on it, it appears under power but helped by the CVT, a K&N ColdAir Intake and stillen exhaust(installed myself) I can go from 0 to 60 in 7.5 to 8 sec surprising all the other drivers around (all of them with bigger and "faster" cars than mine). Also did I tell you, have free tires for life thanks to my car dealer. There is more, I can carry many kind of things, almost like a big SUV or a minivan; things like ottomans, chairs, tables, 47 inches TVs, steel shelf systems, 3 dozens of balloons, 4 full supermarket carts, etc. So many stories... Besides that I add a new baby to our family, so now we have a 4 year old child and a 8 months baby, the cat, my wife and my self. And we are comfortable. Perfect for the city and not bad for the Highway. I also add PIAA Fog Lights, Kenwood Navigation System, Rear view Camera and a set of Headrest DVD Monitors(this car is almost like a $50000.00 SUV). There is only one thing left to add, heated side view mirrors and this car will be the only car in my life. I want to pass this car to my son or drive it as long as I can, still have many years because I'm only 34 years old. Ther is a problem now, my wife is treating my that she is going to get her driving permit and she want to drive it. We may going to need to buy another Cube because this one is my and it has my name on it. I love this car, is a reflection, and extension of my self. If you give it a chance as I did you will not regret it."

For an oil change at the nissan service center

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Nissan cube near Honolulu. See local deals