2011 Nissan cube

9.3

Based on 95 Ratings for the 2009 - 2014 models.

Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next

A Joy To Drive & Own

By on Saturday, October 30, 2010

"Enjoy this little car more than any Toyota or Volvo that I have owned in the past."

By on Saturday, October 09, 2010

"This car is a great value.It is small on the outside and I can park it anyplace yet on the inside it is huge.One of my friends had the best comment he said when he rides in it he feels like a little kid.Ive had it a year now and I still get looks everywhere I go."

Safety Cubicle

By on Friday, August 27, 2010

"Bought a '09 1.8s for my daughter a year ago. Over 14,000 miles driven with no problems. Nissan is way on top of any recalls for potential problems (weak door handles repalced & extended CVT warranty to 100,000 miles). The real testament is safety. Our daughters Cube was totaled in a wreck with an Infinity Q35 a month ago when the Q head-on/side swiped it) meeting drivers wheel to drivers wheel. All three drivers side airbags deployed (steering wheel, side curtain & seat) & she walked away with a lightly busted lip & a sore wrist!! Needless to say, I am working a deal on a 2010 Cube as I post this!! The new Cube has some more tech features added & thus is priced $600.00 above last years model but dealer financing is 2.99 so it more than makes up the difference."

Wouldn't Trade It

By on Monday, August 23, 2010

"Absolutely love this car. I'm a young adult working professional. The Cube is my first new car. I couldn't have chosen better! I was able to fit 3 carseats, a stroller, and a diaper bag in the Cube with ample room for more items! My 6'3" fiance and 6'5" father in law have no problems getting comfortable in any of the seats (front or back). I do get a lot of questions about it, though!"

Most fun vehicle,period!!!

By on Tuesday, August 17, 2010

""VERY ROOMY',comfortable,rides extremely smooth,comfy,great stereo,high fun driving factor!Definately stands out in a crowd,seems like everyone looks at you while driving it!Very good fuel mileage,31mpg average.It is bar none the most fun vehicle I have ever driven/owned!!!Typical Nissan reliability!"

love the cube

By on Saturday, August 07, 2010

"When we first got the cube we were stopped multiple times and asked about the room and mpg we were getting. Some wanted to sit inside to see the room. The most mpg we got was 42mpg after a trip out of state. had it over a year but did have in shop due to the key light coming on and causing a part to go out. The part was on back order so I had to do without for a month. I was so happy to get it back. I absolutely love the cube. My third Nissan."

I needed 2nd car

By on Friday, July 23, 2010

"Have 07 honda ody ,my 1999 caravan needed replaced great van. but wife said your not getting my honda! you need a car so after test driving about 5 cars [that she with her bad back had rough time getting in and out ] I went to look at cube told her you see if you can get in and out of and you take for test ride ,when we can back she said you can have the honda I want this.[we are both retired, grands kids love it so do we and our 2 dogs]it looks like our ody had a baby same color , good buy!"

Roomy ride

By on Saturday, May 01, 2010

"Bought my cube in august 2009, it has lots of room, it's just the right size for those tight parking spaces. It has like 7 cup holders.It's great on gas. My only complaint is you can hear outside noise when you drive on the highway. Other than that it's a super cool vehicle. If you get a cube also realize that you will get a lot of attention about the car."

By on Thursday, April 15, 2010

By on Wednesday, January 27, 2010

great gas millage

By on Tuesday, November 17, 2009

"good head room. great gas millage i got 32.7 in town love the design.looks weird to friends until they get in it."

Best All-around vehicle

By on Wednesday, October 14, 2009

"I have owned only a few Nissans, since they all ran well into 1/4 million miles, I knew I would only really consider a Nissan for a brand new car. The Cube is the best of eveything I need: a good value, good fuel economy, plenty of room for familly or hauling my stuff, comfortable enough (those used to full size cars will think the ride is stiff / harsh). It drives / handles very well with enough power through the speed manual. The fact that it's stylish / eye catching is just a bonus!...The first day driving it, at the grocery stroe parking lot, I found someone standing next to it looking it all over!!!...I expect to keep this car indefinately!!!"

Love this Car

By on Saturday, October 03, 2009

"Traded a 95 suburban (C4C) for this car, it's a perfect fit for are family. Drives very smooth power is good for it's size, we like all of the extra features that are cube came with (SL/w PREFERED PACKAGE) you also can't beat the price. Would rocommend this car if your looking to down size, very roomy and alot of fun to drive. Everyone always asks us about our blue cube (ice cube) we love it."

Try it...You'll like it....

By on Saturday, September 26, 2009

"I bought this as a replacement for my 21 year old pickup truck. It has truly been one of the best cars I have ever had. It's not going to win any street races, but fortunately, that is not why I bought it. Fuel economy is excellent though and it is more comfortable that any small car I've owned (seats are flatter and wider for the ample bottomed). The only thing....is everytime you stop somewhere....people always ask about it....but...who can blame 'em......"

I love my cube

By on Monday, August 31, 2009

"The cube is totally fun to drive, comfortable, affordable and looks awesome!"

c4c rocks!

By on Friday, August 21, 2009

"Just bought the cube SL with the c4c deal. I'm so excited about this car! It's more spacious inside that you would think by looking at it from the outside. Very comfy, practicaol, quirky, and cute! I was surprised by how much pep it has considering the engine size."

Cute and Japanese

By on Friday, August 07, 2009

"Just got this car through C4C and it was a perfect buy! The outside styling is very unique and quirky but serves a functional purpose. The added visibility is a big benefit for city driving. I am a young adult and it serves all my needs for cargo and passenger space. The cargo could actually be bigger but since there is no loss in passenger comfort so I can let it slide. Driving around town is where the cube shines. Plenty of people curious about it's unique styling makes for a great conversation starter. It is peppy enough to satisfy passing and stop and go traffic. The CVT shines through rigorous traffic always getting optimal MPG. The styling may be ahead of its time but once inside you forget what you are driving and the standard features definitely outweigh any issues you might have."

New Cube

By on Monday, August 03, 2009

"Fun, economical, and eye-catching, not to mention practical! I bought the Cube after driving a Jeep Cherokee for MANY years (yay Cash for Clunkers!) and have been surprised by how fun it is to drive (I've got the manual 6-speed). Fuel economy is good, but the gas tank is so small that I wind up at the station more often than I'd like. All in all, though, I think I made the right choice."

By on Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Drive the cube & you will buy the cube

By on Friday, June 19, 2009

"I was first attracted to the cube because Nissan went outside the box and designed the car with the unique asymetrical lines. I am so tired of all the cars looking the same. I was impressed with the way it drives considering its MSRP was only $16640. Fantastic little scoot for in town driving! I am averaging 27.5 mpg doing 100% in town, stop and go driving. This is the first new car I have owned that actually gets within 1 mile of epa rating. I have had MANY other new cars ranging from suv to luxury sedan and ALL other cars were 5 mpg or more less than epa rated when doing 100% in town, stop and go driving. I did take one 200 mile road trip on 2 lane mountain highway and my mpg was 37.9. I love the fact that the engine's camshafts are CHAIN driven, not TIMING BELT driven. And this Nissan is made in Japan! I purchased a Bitter Chocolate 1.8s and will enjoy this cube for years to come!"

Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next
Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Nissan cube near Honolulu. See local deals