2011 Nissan cube

9.3

Based on 98 Ratings for the 2009 - 2014 models.

Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next

Great little car!

By on Thursday, December 01, 2011

Pros: "Great price, fun to drive, great on gas!"

"I love the car. It rides well and is fun to drive. I have lighted floorboards that I can make any color. At night, it's fun! I would highly recommend this car. It is also reasonably priced and great on gas getting 34 miles to the gallon."

LOT OF GOOD AND A LITTLE BAD

By on Monday, November 28, 2011

Pros: "VALUE,FUN TO DRIVE,FUNKY,WELL LAID OUT INTERIOR"

Cons: "UNDERPOWERD, SHOULD HAVE BETTER GAS MILAGE"

"MY CUBE IS COMFORTABLE AND ROOMY EVEN FOR MY SIX FOOT FRAME AND LONG LEGS. IT IS WELL EQUIPPED,FOR THE PRICE.IT IS A VERY GOOD CAR FOR CITY DRIVING.EASY TO HANDLE AND PARK.EASY TO ENTER AND EXIT.LACKS POWER FOR QUICK ACCELERATION,BECAUSE OF THE CVT TRANSMISSION,UNLESS YOU FLOOR IT.HIGHWAY MPG SHOULD BE BETTER,BUT I AM TOLD THAT IS BECAUSE OF THE BOXY SHAPE.LIKE THE REAR DOOR FOR THE WIDE OPEN ACCESS TO CARGO."

Roomy,great mileage,easy to drive and park

By on Wednesday, November 23, 2011

"Fits tall and big Fun to drive"

I love my Cube

By on Friday, November 11, 2011

Pros: "great price and fun to drive"

Cons: "weak paint job"

"I really love my Cube ! However I am not happy with the paint job . Thin coat of paint .I hope they recall pain job. other than that its a great car."

Soft Paint Job read review below

By on Monday, November 07, 2011

Pros: "comfortable, good gas mileage"

Cons: "sun visors too short, soft paint job"

"I recently purchased a Nissan Cube from a dealer in Toms River, New Jersey. My Cube is parked in my garage each night. I have had the Cube five months now. After a few weeks I noticed scratches by the front left wheel, then some scratches on the hood, and in the back, and so on. Then I got stuck in the recent snow storm here in the northeast (October 2011). My car was covered with several inches of snow and I only had a plastic shovel to clear my car off with. Needless to say my car now has scratches from getting the snow off. There are also several more scratches I cannot attribute to the shovel that I assume were from the highway ride home thru the storm. Unfortunately, the warranty states “If your Nissan is damaged due to an accident or similar cause which destroys the paint and protective coating, have your vehicle repaired as soon as possible. The cost of such repairs is considered the responsibility of the owner.” So the dealer is charging me several hundred dollars to buff out the scratches. So I am making you, the reader, aware that the Nissan Cube comes with a soft paint job that scratches easily. Buyer beware."

Awesome vehicle.

By on Sunday, October 30, 2011

Pros: "Fun driver with comfort and economy"

Cons: "Initial cost a bit pricey"

"This is a fun little car. Tiny on the outside, yet huge on the inside. Comfortable to drive, comfortable to ride as a passenger both in front and back set. Fuel economy is very good as long as you do not do power takeoffs on a regular basis."

great vehicle

By on Sunday, October 23, 2011

Pros: "space alot of cup holders"

"really has alot of space"

I love the cube

By on Wednesday, October 19, 2011

"I love the inside and how the cube drives, I love that its small and compact. I do not care for the outside design. I just feel silly sometimes when people stair. But when I am driving it I don't feel like I am in a small compact car. The "party lights" are fun, everyone loves them and the amount of cup holders is the best ever idea. My favorite cup holder is the one on the left side of the driver side dash. I can't live without that cup holder. The bungee straps for door I don't care for, I never used them. And the carpet thing for dash is silly. It reminds me of the flower holder for the bug, so I removed mine the day I got it. Oh and that trunk fits more that you think, a double stroller plus groceries. But don't try to fit three car seats in the backseat, just a few inches short. Over all great car."

city cube

By on Thursday, October 13, 2011

"This car is used in a smaal suburban location. Easy to drive and park. With the leather seats VERY COMFORTABLE. Sufficient power on hgwy withgood mpg 33-34 city 32"

Many glitches that need to be evaluated.

By on Wednesday, October 12, 2011

"I have owned this car for just over two years and at 36000 miles I had to have the entire engine replaced. The only reason I did not pay out of pocket is because I purchased the 100000 mile warranty. At the same time I had to have the a/c pump replaced. And to top it all off my car is doing the same thing it did prior to replacing the engine. I am dreading the idea I have to have the engine replaced yet again. As far as handling, it does not hold up well in the wind. It gets moved around on the road a lot and make me fearful to drive with my kids in the car during such weather and to make a sharp turn it wants to pull the opposite direction the driver wants to go. I am looking forward to replacing my car all together."

Cube Review

By on Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Pros: "good MPG, excellent price, spunky 4cyl."

Cons: "somewhat small truck space and backseat when child ca rseats are installed."

"The Cube is surprisingly powerful for a 4cyl., for a family of 4 with 2 car seats in the back seat it lacks for seating room, but without the car seats its good. Trunk space is better than any small hatchback but not a good as slightly larger SUVs with equal seating space. Compared to the Kia Soul which I test drove, it has more power and interior space. It handles very well in wet and windy road conditions. I get an average of 31mpg which is better than it is rated for. I drive regularly 20miles a day at speeds between 45 and 60mph most of the time. Is priced below 20,000! Very hard to find a car that gets over 30mpg with as much room at this price. I would not even consider the Scion XB because compared to the Cube the XB is over priced and less fuel efficient."

Seriously an awesome vehicle!

By on Friday, August 19, 2011

Pros: "So many things can fit in it! and it is super funky! and there are a million cup holders!"

Cons: "only con is how much you hate getting in any one else's car after driving it!"

"This car is awesome! I bought the base model in a standard last year and it brought me through a horrible winter with such ease! I use this car like a utility vehicle! It has carried drywall, couches, tables, you name it. I just love everything about my funky little funkmachine! And people always ask me, "hey how do you like that car? is that your cube back there? what kind of car is that?" It always raises eye brows and seriously at the price of $14k out the door I could not beat it!"

I needed 2nd car

By on Sunday, July 24, 2011

Pros: "all good"

Cons: "krom tire size"

"Now have 20000 miles on our 2009 cube krom still good car ,this past winter put on 4 winter tires"

AMAZING

By on Friday, April 29, 2011

"HAD A CUBE FOR OVER A YEAR NOW , RIDES LIKE A BIG CAR GOOD MILEAGE AND A REAL EYEPOPPER"

By on Saturday, April 09, 2011

AWESOME car!

By on Monday, April 04, 2011

"very small exterior, roomy interior, a engine that performs, and a transmission that shifts perfect, all brand new for $12,1XX is not a bad price, go for it!"

Great little car

By on Saturday, March 19, 2011

"I'm a big guy, 360lbs. I'm very comfortable in this car. Both in terms of comfort and support as well as room to move around. We have 5 kids and always have 3 in the back. 2 booster seats and bigger kid in the middle with out any problems. Love the drivers cup holder. Love the way people look at the car. Love the fit and finish, better than my last 5 Fords. Loaded up with mom dad and 3 kids it is a little slow to get up to speed. But it does cruise right along at 75-80 with no problem. Only gets about 26mpg in combined driving, not really aerodynamic after all. More than enough room in the the back. Really do love this car and will buy another in a few years used for a few less $$'s. We bought ours current model year (2010) used. From day one we've been right side up in the car. Ahead if we sell it on our own. I think this little car, if they end it's run in 2011, has some collect ability in the future. If you have a chance, buy a Cube."

Uniquely wonderful Krom!

By on Friday, March 18, 2011

"We own a loaded, black Krom. I love it so much! It is so unique- it's cute! People don't know whether to go "wow, what a neat car" or "wow, what an ugly car!' We love travelling in it, seeing the funny looks from others watching us go by! We enjoy the light show at night that plays on the foot area and it amazes people when they see the night lights. Why this car isn't advertised more is really weird! It would sell better if they all were Krom models. The 'regular' model is really unattractive. I wouldn't buy the regular model. We love the Krom grille look, rims,& upgraded effects. We travelled 9 hours to get this particular model/features."

Worst money pit of all time

By on Thursday, March 17, 2011

"We bought this car brand new off the lot and have had nothing but problems. The windsheild collects rock chips like crazy, and the tires actually kick rocks up to the side windows. We've replaced the driver side window twice, repaired 5 rock chips, and are on our second windsheild. The cup holders are placed right in front of the heat vents so your soda is always hot. Also, this "fully loaded" car actually doesnt come with side mirror defrosters."

Got Cube? Love it.

By on Sunday, March 13, 2011

"I have had my Cube for one month, traded in my 03 Nissan Altima. This is my 4th Nissan. I was amazed by the large interior. Outside appears to be small but you get in & can not believe the interior area. My husband who is 6 ft tall and 255 lbs finds this very roomy and comfy to ride in. He is wantting to buy one for him to drive. I am getting 31 MPG now with mostly in town driving and a little highway. I love the transmission, no feeling of gears shifting at all. It has 7 cup holders in the front area. LOts of head room and feels very spacious, not cramped. The seats are wide and comfy like a recliner chair. I like the bluetooth in the stearing wheel, the radio sound is decent, although I did like my Bose system in the Altima better. I can park this car anywhere! Steering is very ...not sure what you call it, but I was doing donuts in the parking lot and could go around a light pole within 6 ft radius of the pole with no problem. Handles great in snow and ice which surprised me alot. Also, I love the design of the back door, you open the whole door like a car door, it's hinged on one side and the whole thing opens. I can put all my cleaning supplies in there, including my vacuum and brooms, mops, etc. The designs of the windows is great, it's wide open no blindspots like my Altima had. Easy to back up in. Very easy to hook a carseat in the backseat. Very sturdy frame and areas between doors and from the front windown to side doors area is wide and well framed. I think it would be good in a crash."

Absolutely Love it

By on Sunday, March 13, 2011

"My wife and I just bought the Cube. Did a lot of research and was looking for a small economical, yet roomy car. We both tend to like unique looking cars and this is certainly unique. What really sold us is how roomy and confortable it is inside. Fantastic visabilty and an impressive list of features for the price. There was one consistent complaint in all reviews on the car and that was the wind noise above 45 MPH. this is true, but certainly not annoying. We are really pleased!"

Love My Car

By on Saturday, February 12, 2011

"Ok, so when I first saw the Cube, I thought it was an ugly car and there was no way I would ever get one. Til a friend of mine rented one while her car was in the shop and all she did was brag about it and tell me how much she wanted one. So I decided to give it a test drive. From that moment on, I was hooked! I love the head and leg room (very important for a tall person like me) It came with all the bells and whistles, things I never needed but would hate to live without. It handles great and is a pretty smooth ride and it offers awesome gas mileage. The only thing negative I have to say about it is that when you drive fast like on a freeway or something, it is a little loud...but the awesome sound system takes care of that problem. Still unsure about the shape of the car but I love everything else about it. So, 2 thumbs way up!"

Great Quality for the value

By on Thursday, February 03, 2011

"I purchased this car to use as a driver training vehicle for teens. the vehicle gets great mileage and is a joy to drive. I'm usually in the car for 2 hours at a time and the seats are always comfortable and durable. The teens love driving it and find it easy to drive. There are no blind spots. Good vehicle to buy for a teen's first car."

By on Monday, January 24, 2011

Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next
Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Nissan cube near Honolulu. See local deals