2011 Nissan cube

9.3

Based on 109 Ratings for the 2009 - 2014 models.

Love this car!

By on Saturday, March 24, 2012

Pros: "Fun to drive and an attention getter"

Cons: "Not enough storage space and big visors"

"Love this car! Great on gas mileage and very roomy. The car doesn't have a center console and it doesn't have many spaces to put things. It does have hooks but I hook up my ipod I have to put the Ipod in a cupholder because there isn't a space to put it. The blue tooth is awesome. The visors are large so it blocks most of your view when you pull it down. I end up having to push the visor all the way to the windsheild in order to see. Overall, I love the car, The complaints are minor and obviously I can deal with them. :-)"

Seriously an awesome vehicle!

By on Friday, August 19, 2011

Pros: "So many things can fit in it! and it is super funky! and there are a million cup holders!"

Cons: "only con is how much you hate getting in any one else's car after driving it!"

"This car is awesome! I bought the base model in a standard last year and it brought me through a horrible winter with such ease! I use this car like a utility vehicle! It has carried drywall, couches, tables, you name it. I just love everything about my funky little funkmachine! And people always ask me, "hey how do you like that car? is that your cube back there? what kind of car is that?" It always raises eye brows and seriously at the price of $14k out the door I could not beat it!"

Roomy ride

By on Saturday, May 01, 2010

"Bought my cube in august 2009, it has lots of room, it's just the right size for those tight parking spaces. It has like 7 cup holders.It's great on gas. My only complaint is you can hear outside noise when you drive on the highway. Other than that it's a super cool vehicle. If you get a cube also realize that you will get a lot of attention about the car."

best vehicle ever owned

By on Monday, December 26, 2011

Pros: "safe, reliable, roomy, fun to drive"

Cons: "na"

"I love this car itis roomy, comfortable and safe, it handles like a dream in the snow and ice. the safety features are great it saved me from serious injuries when i was broadsided by another car. you cannot beat the value or the price i would recommend this car to everyone it has more room than what it appears to have."

Got Cube? Love it.

By on Sunday, March 13, 2011

"I have had my Cube for one month, traded in my 03 Nissan Altima. This is my 4th Nissan. I was amazed by the large interior. Outside appears to be small but you get in & can not believe the interior area. My husband who is 6 ft tall and 255 lbs finds this very roomy and comfy to ride in. He is wantting to buy one for him to drive. I am getting 31 MPG now with mostly in town driving and a little highway. I love the transmission, no feeling of gears shifting at all. It has 7 cup holders in the front area. LOts of head room and feels very spacious, not cramped. The seats are wide and comfy like a recliner chair. I like the bluetooth in the stearing wheel, the radio sound is decent, although I did like my Bose system in the Altima better. I can park this car anywhere! Steering is very ...not sure what you call it, but I was doing donuts in the parking lot and could go around a light pole within 6 ft radius of the pole with no problem. Handles great in snow and ice which surprised me alot. Also, I love the design of the back door, you open the whole door like a car door, it's hinged on one side and the whole thing opens. I can put all my cleaning supplies in there, including my vacuum and brooms, mops, etc. The designs of the windows is great, it's wide open no blindspots like my Altima had. Easy to back up in. Very easy to hook a carseat in the backseat. Very sturdy frame and areas between doors and from the front windown to side doors area is wide and well framed. I think it would be good in a crash."

excellent car for the money

By on Monday, May 20, 2013

Pros: "every single thing about it."

Cons: "rear drum brakes not as good as discs"

"Our cube is the most comfortable vehicle we've driven in many years, and we both have worked at several dealerships in the past. It's cute, quiet, has enough power, great visibility, incredible sound system, a/c that will freeze you. Both of us are good sized and we have plenty of room, there's enough room in the passenger seats for adults, and the rear storage holds all the groceries and beer we can buy. We have consistently gotten right at 35 mpg. This may be the car we keep for a long time instead of selling and buying something else every year."

The best car on the road after some improvements.

By on Thursday, January 31, 2013

Pros: "Price, fun, secure, big inside, comfortable, peppy"

Cons: "Side wind movement and windnoise at highway speeds"

For an oil change at the nissan service center

"I financed my 2009 Nissan Cube KROM almost 4 years ago (23000 miles). At the beginning I did not like the car, I check the S model an don't like it a week later I find the KROM model fully loaded an with all that personality in a little package. After I test drive the car I could not stop thinking about it. It had to be mine, so I changed my 2005 Sentra for the 2009 Cube Krom. I like to play underdog and with this car is all that way; it looks small but is big, it looks weird (ugly for some) but you feel cool on it, it appears under power but helped by the CVT, a K&N ColdAir Intake and stillen exhaust(installed myself) I can go from 0 to 60 in 7.5 to 8 sec surprising all the other drivers around (all of them with bigger and "faster" cars than mine). Also did I tell you, have free tires for life thanks to my car dealer. There is more, I can carry many kind of things, almost like a big SUV or a minivan; things like ottomans, chairs, tables, 47 inches TVs, steel shelf systems, 3 dozens of balloons, 4 full supermarket carts, etc. So many stories... Besides that I add a new baby to our family, so now we have a 4 year old child and a 8 months baby, the cat, my wife and my self. And we are comfortable. Perfect for the city and not bad for the Highway. I also add PIAA Fog Lights, Kenwood Navigation System, Rear view Camera and a set of Headrest DVD Monitors(this car is almost like a $50000.00 SUV). There is only one thing left to add, heated side view mirrors and this car will be the only car in my life. I want to pass this car to my son or drive it as long as I can, still have many years because I'm only 34 years old. Ther is a problem now, my wife is treating my that she is going to get her driving permit and she want to drive it. We may going to need to buy another Cube because this one is my and it has my name on it. I love this car, is a reflection, and extension of my self. If you give it a chance as I did you will not regret it."

For an oil change at the nissan service center

Best Car Ever!!!

By on Friday, December 30, 2011

Pros: "fun to drive, roomy, 10 cupholders, many options"

Cons: "not too good in the snow"

"I have owned this car for over a year and it is truthfully my favorite thing in the world. My parents own two Escalades that I have driven and this is a much better and much more fun drive. The overall quality is wonderful and the inside is extremely roomy. Much more than I ever expected"

FUN CAR TO DRIVE

By on Saturday, December 03, 2011

Pros: "lots of space, good gas mileage, unique look"

Cons: "Not comfortable on trips"

"Had it for 6 months. It's a paradox, looks really small outside, but its really big inside with tremendous head room. Great for in-town drivng as it's easy to park, gets 25-26 mpg. Nice interior with lots of glass, auto climate control. Seats very comfortable for short drives, gets uncomfortable taking a trip. People either love or hate it. First car I ever owned where people are always asking questions about it. I recommend it for city driving only. Don't take it on long trips."

Great little car

By on Saturday, March 19, 2011

"I'm a big guy, 360lbs. I'm very comfortable in this car. Both in terms of comfort and support as well as room to move around. We have 5 kids and always have 3 in the back. 2 booster seats and bigger kid in the middle with out any problems. Love the drivers cup holder. Love the way people look at the car. Love the fit and finish, better than my last 5 Fords. Loaded up with mom dad and 3 kids it is a little slow to get up to speed. But it does cruise right along at 75-80 with no problem. Only gets about 26mpg in combined driving, not really aerodynamic after all. More than enough room in the the back. Really do love this car and will buy another in a few years used for a few less $$'s. We bought ours current model year (2010) used. From day one we've been right side up in the car. Ahead if we sell it on our own. I think this little car, if they end it's run in 2011, has some collect ability in the future. If you have a chance, buy a Cube."

Best , most fun vehicle ever.

By on Saturday, January 14, 2012

"Great gas mileage and just a really fun to drive car , love it . My wife and i compete as to who will drive whenever we go somewhere."

Great little car!

By on Thursday, December 01, 2011

Pros: "Great price, fun to drive, great on gas!"

"I love the car. It rides well and is fun to drive. I have lighted floorboards that I can make any color. At night, it's fun! I would highly recommend this car. It is also reasonably priced and great on gas getting 34 miles to the gallon."

city cube

By on Thursday, October 13, 2011

"This car is used in a smaal suburban location. Easy to drive and park. With the leather seats VERY COMFORTABLE. Sufficient power on hgwy withgood mpg 33-34 city 32"

AWESOME car!

By on Monday, April 04, 2011

"very small exterior, roomy interior, a engine that performs, and a transmission that shifts perfect, all brand new for $12,1XX is not a bad price, go for it!"

Uniquely wonderful Krom!

By on Friday, March 18, 2011

"We own a loaded, black Krom. I love it so much! It is so unique- it's cute! People don't know whether to go "wow, what a neat car" or "wow, what an ugly car!' We love travelling in it, seeing the funny looks from others watching us go by! We enjoy the light show at night that plays on the foot area and it amazes people when they see the night lights. Why this car isn't advertised more is really weird! It would sell better if they all were Krom models. The 'regular' model is really unattractive. I wouldn't buy the regular model. We love the Krom grille look, rims,& upgraded effects. We travelled 9 hours to get this particular model/features."

A Joy To Drive & Own

By on Saturday, October 30, 2010

"Enjoy this little car more than any Toyota or Volvo that I have owned in the past."

Wouldn't Trade It

By on Monday, August 23, 2010

"Absolutely love this car. I'm a young adult working professional. The Cube is my first new car. I couldn't have chosen better! I was able to fit 3 carseats, a stroller, and a diaper bag in the Cube with ample room for more items! My 6'3" fiance and 6'5" father in law have no problems getting comfortable in any of the seats (front or back). I do get a lot of questions about it, though!"

I needed 2nd car

By on Friday, July 23, 2010

"Have 07 honda ody ,my 1999 caravan needed replaced great van. but wife said your not getting my honda! you need a car so after test driving about 5 cars [that she with her bad back had rough time getting in and out ] I went to look at cube told her you see if you can get in and out of and you take for test ride ,when we can back she said you can have the honda I want this.[we are both retired, grands kids love it so do we and our 2 dogs]it looks like our ody had a baby same color , good buy!"

I love my cube !!!

By on Thursday, April 30, 2015

Pros: "Great gas mileage"

Cons: "We need a louder horn to honk"

"I have a 2009 Nissan cube. It just made 90,000 miles which is being serviced now at Nissan. We had no major issues with it. Great gas mileage, roomy space inside. I must say this little car rocks.."

Best Car I have ever owned, drives smooth

By on Thursday, January 17, 2013

Pros: "great milage, head room, leg room"

My Cool Tropical Cube

"I have owned over 20 cars in my lifetime and this car the CUBE is the best car I have ever owned. It's reliable, fun to drive, comfortable on long road trips. It has more than enough leg room and head room, I am 6 foot tall and have plenty of room. It's simple and easy to reach controls, cool design inside and outside. Has plenty of space to carry things for camping, travel or a trip to the market. It looks low but so easy to get in and out of unlike many cars thee days. Gets great milage in town and on the highway. Trouble free maintenance. I never had one major issue with this car from day one."

My Cool Tropical Cube

Great car for commuting

By on Sunday, April 01, 2012

Pros: "Reliable, great on gas, comfortable."

Cons: "Not enough trunk space."

"I have had this car for about 2 years and it is great! Great on gas, very reliable. I purchased this car brand new and the price was really not that bad for what you are getting. It drives great - I drive a lot and this was a very comfortable car. The inside is spacious and there is plenty of head room. The only complaint i have is there is not enough trunk space. The trunk is pretty small especially if you have small children and need room to store strollers."

Loved my 2009 Nissan Cube

By on Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Reason: traded in for new 2010 cube

Pros: "great high value trade in amount"

"excellent gas mileage, very roomy, awesome design lots of compliments"

Pretty great!

By on Sunday, February 12, 2012

Pros: "great price, fun to drive, you'll get looks!"

"My experience with this vehicle is amazing. The gas mileage is more than great. I love having cruise control and also power windows and locks. It's a great vehicle to have if you are looking at one! It may look small on the outside, but there is TONS of room on the inside, not to mention the really elegant and awesome "water drop" design of the ceiling, and speakers. The display inside makes it easy to see, day or night. I recommend this car to anyone. you'll love it. it's great for everything."

The cube

By on Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Pros: "great price, (13) cupholders galore, very roomy"

Cons: "The car is relatively underpowered."

sideshot

"I will start by saying what this car is not. It is not typical, fast, sporty, or too overly engaging. What it is, is a small comfortable, roomy, economical, about town car. To the small family it has a deceiving amount of room. For the younger crowd it is a good basis for customization. The cube has a relatively soft suspension set up, and as such is no "canyon carver", but rides more like an old caddy (imo). The car comes standard with tration/stability control, and these systems actually work very well to aid this little runabout to get around in the foul weather. In conclusion I like this little car it's odd looks (both of and at the vehicle) it's intrinsic value, and the general usability/quality of the car."

sideshot

great value and very comfortable

By on Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Pros: "comfort, value, economical"

Cons: "no sunroof option."

"great value and very comfortable"

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Nissan cube near Honolulu. See local deals