2010 Nissan cube

9.3

Based on 114 Ratings for the 2009 - 2014 models.

The cube

By on Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Pros: "great price, (13) cupholders galore, very roomy"

Cons: "The car is relatively underpowered."

sideshot

"I will start by saying what this car is not. It is not typical, fast, sporty, or too overly engaging. What it is, is a small comfortable, roomy, economical, about town car. To the small family it has a deceiving amount of room. For the younger crowd it is a good basis for customization. The cube has a relatively soft suspension set up, and as such is no "canyon carver", but rides more like an old caddy (imo). The car comes standard with tration/stability control, and these systems actually work very well to aid this little runabout to get around in the foul weather. In conclusion I like this little car it's odd looks (both of and at the vehicle) it's intrinsic value, and the general usability/quality of the car."

sideshot

great value and very comfortable

By on Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Pros: "comfort, value, economical"

Cons: "no sunroof option."

"great value and very comfortable"

Eye catching

By on Saturday, December 24, 2011

Pros: "MPG, Peppy, Eye catching"

Cons: "Would like more trunk room"

"This is a car that someone looking for a different look would love. It is deceiving to look at because it seems small on the outside, but very roomy inside!! I get 32mpg average, driving from work and back 20 miles a day at approx. 50 miles per hour. The only thing I would have liked more was a larger trunk area, I have a family of 4 with two car seats and the trunk is stuffed full on vacation trips. This vehicle would not work with a family of 5. I compared the Cube to the Kia Soul, another similar vehicle but the Soul has a smaller interior and there were added (standard) features that added to the cost that I did not want or need. I have people asking me about the Cube all the time, very eye catching! When you need the boost to get up and go quickly it has plenty of power!"

I needed 2nd car

By on Sunday, July 24, 2011

Pros: "all good"

Cons: "krom tire size"

"Now have 20000 miles on our 2009 cube krom still good car ,this past winter put on 4 winter tires"

Absolutely Love it

By on Sunday, March 13, 2011

"My wife and I just bought the Cube. Did a lot of research and was looking for a small economical, yet roomy car. We both tend to like unique looking cars and this is certainly unique. What really sold us is how roomy and confortable it is inside. Fantastic visabilty and an impressive list of features for the price. There was one consistent complaint in all reviews on the car and that was the wind noise above 45 MPH. this is true, but certainly not annoying. We are really pleased!"

Great Quality for the value

By on Thursday, February 03, 2011

"I purchased this car to use as a driver training vehicle for teens. the vehicle gets great mileage and is a joy to drive. I'm usually in the car for 2 hours at a time and the seats are always comfortable and durable. The teens love driving it and find it easy to drive. There are no blind spots. Good vehicle to buy for a teen's first car."

By on Saturday, October 09, 2010

"This car is a great value.It is small on the outside and I can park it anyplace yet on the inside it is huge.One of my friends had the best comment he said when he rides in it he feels like a little kid.Ive had it a year now and I still get looks everywhere I go."

great gas millage

By on Tuesday, November 17, 2009

"good head room. great gas millage i got 32.7 in town love the design.looks weird to friends until they get in it."

Cute and Japanese

By on Friday, August 07, 2009

"Just got this car through C4C and it was a perfect buy! The outside styling is very unique and quirky but serves a functional purpose. The added visibility is a big benefit for city driving. I am a young adult and it serves all my needs for cargo and passenger space. The cargo could actually be bigger but since there is no loss in passenger comfort so I can let it slide. Driving around town is where the cube shines. Plenty of people curious about it's unique styling makes for a great conversation starter. It is peppy enough to satisfy passing and stop and go traffic. The CVT shines through rigorous traffic always getting optimal MPG. The styling may be ahead of its time but once inside you forget what you are driving and the standard features definitely outweigh any issues you might have."

Still impressed after 2 yrs.

By on Saturday, May 19, 2012

Pros: "Reliable, roomy, economical"

Cons: "bluetooth can be bothersome, cheap wheel covers"

"Let's start with negatives. 1. The wheel covers are VERY cheaply made and have been replaced due to breaking when tires were rotated. 2. A mute button on the steering wheel would be nice. 3. Due to the unique design it attracts stone chips on the front of the vehicle. 4. Nissan dealers never stop trying to oversell, can't stand going there. Thats it. The car has been very reliable, Im 6'4" and 215lbs and have more then enough room, I've been on two trips around the country in "cubert" averaged 34.7 mpg. in everything from West coast traffic to Colorado mountains. I am tired of people with no knowledge of the vehicle, driving there big useless sedans telling me how ugly it is. I tell them it's the future and they drive the past."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Nissan cube near Honolulu. See local deals