2010 Nissan cube

9.3

Based on 110 Ratings for the 2009 - 2014 models.

Happy with Cube, a real work horse

By on Sunday, February 03, 2013

Pros: "Fun to drive, reliable, good mileage."

Cons: "Side wind and noise on highway."

With gun metal factory alloys, not yet lowered. FUN TO DRIVE!!

"I bought my 2010 Cube used at my local dealer with 42,000 miles 7months ago. I had a Chrysler PT Cruiser for over 6 years. PT broke and didn't want to sink another dollar in it. I've been looking at the Cube since I seen the first vehicles were coming here In 2009. First month here, I test drove one and fell in love with it. Well the PT was still alive and maybe someday. July 2012 was my time too look. Wanted a SL but settled for the S. The S was well equipped as I wanted the Bluetooth and radio controls on the steering wheel. I use my vehicles for work, I throw papers and soon after began a new job as a courier driving many miles a day. Gas mileage is good for this vehicle. I'm used to 16-18mpg now I'm averaging 28-31mpg. I've put 30,000 miles on my cube in 6 months! With the only thing to buy was oil changes and tires. I had a 60k service done at the dealer and everything still good. With many reasons why i wanted this Cube some was no timing belt, 100% japan made (had a 1984 Nissan p/u),style and many more. Wind is a little problem with the high profile, i lowered my Cube and is less twitchy in winds now. I've now done other things to personalize my cube with cold air intake, chipped, gun metal factory alloys, and tow hitch. LOVE IT!! Highly recommend anyone looking for a vehicle look at this Cube."

With gun metal factory alloys, not yet lowered. FUN TO DRIVE!!

Love this car!

By on Saturday, March 24, 2012

Pros: "Fun to drive and an attention getter"

Cons: "Not enough storage space and big visors"

"Love this car! Great on gas mileage and very roomy. The car doesn't have a center console and it doesn't have many spaces to put things. It does have hooks but I hook up my ipod I have to put the Ipod in a cupholder because there isn't a space to put it. The blue tooth is awesome. The visors are large so it blocks most of your view when you pull it down. I end up having to push the visor all the way to the windsheild in order to see. Overall, I love the car, The complaints are minor and obviously I can deal with them. :-)"

I love my cube !!!

By on Thursday, April 30, 2015

Pros: "Great gas mileage"

Cons: "We need a louder horn to honk"

"I have a 2009 Nissan cube. It just made 90,000 miles which is being serviced now at Nissan. We had no major issues with it. Great gas mileage, roomy space inside. I must say this little car rocks.."

FUN, FUN, FUN

By on Thursday, September 05, 2013

Pros: "Great price and so much fun to drive"

Cons: "Wish it had two armrests in the front"

"Own 2009 Nissan Krom Cube and I honestly love it. This is the perfect run for my dog and I. Have taken out of state numerous times with no troubles, great mileage, in and out of traffic quickly. Ms Daisy has a doggie booster seat which fits perfectly, her stroller stores perfectly. Love the sunvisors because I am short and the visors do keep the sun out of my eyes and Ms Daisy's. Love this vehicle it is perfect for me and my needs. My husband likes it too, although he will not admit it but he got it for Ms Daisy and I are VERY pleased. Odd looking yes, comfortable yes...perfect...PERFECT.. for my needs."

Seriously an awesome vehicle!

By on Friday, August 19, 2011

Pros: "So many things can fit in it! and it is super funky! and there are a million cup holders!"

Cons: "only con is how much you hate getting in any one else's car after driving it!"

"This car is awesome! I bought the base model in a standard last year and it brought me through a horrible winter with such ease! I use this car like a utility vehicle! It has carried drywall, couches, tables, you name it. I just love everything about my funky little funkmachine! And people always ask me, "hey how do you like that car? is that your cube back there? what kind of car is that?" It always raises eye brows and seriously at the price of $14k out the door I could not beat it!"

Roomy ride

By on Saturday, May 01, 2010

"Bought my cube in august 2009, it has lots of room, it's just the right size for those tight parking spaces. It has like 7 cup holders.It's great on gas. My only complaint is you can hear outside noise when you drive on the highway. Other than that it's a super cool vehicle. If you get a cube also realize that you will get a lot of attention about the car."

Cube Review

By on Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Pros: "good MPG, excellent price, spunky 4cyl."

Cons: "somewhat small truck space and backseat when child ca rseats are installed."

"The Cube is surprisingly powerful for a 4cyl., for a family of 4 with 2 car seats in the back seat it lacks for seating room, but without the car seats its good. Trunk space is better than any small hatchback but not a good as slightly larger SUVs with equal seating space. Compared to the Kia Soul which I test drove, it has more power and interior space. It handles very well in wet and windy road conditions. I get an average of 31mpg which is better than it is rated for. I drive regularly 20miles a day at speeds between 45 and 60mph most of the time. Is priced below 20,000! Very hard to find a car that gets over 30mpg with as much room at this price. I would not even consider the Scion XB because compared to the Cube the XB is over priced and less fuel efficient."

Got Cube? Love it.

By on Sunday, March 13, 2011

"I have had my Cube for one month, traded in my 03 Nissan Altima. This is my 4th Nissan. I was amazed by the large interior. Outside appears to be small but you get in & can not believe the interior area. My husband who is 6 ft tall and 255 lbs finds this very roomy and comfy to ride in. He is wantting to buy one for him to drive. I am getting 31 MPG now with mostly in town driving and a little highway. I love the transmission, no feeling of gears shifting at all. It has 7 cup holders in the front area. LOts of head room and feels very spacious, not cramped. The seats are wide and comfy like a recliner chair. I like the bluetooth in the stearing wheel, the radio sound is decent, although I did like my Bose system in the Altima better. I can park this car anywhere! Steering is very ...not sure what you call it, but I was doing donuts in the parking lot and could go around a light pole within 6 ft radius of the pole with no problem. Handles great in snow and ice which surprised me alot. Also, I love the design of the back door, you open the whole door like a car door, it's hinged on one side and the whole thing opens. I can put all my cleaning supplies in there, including my vacuum and brooms, mops, etc. The designs of the windows is great, it's wide open no blindspots like my Altima had. Easy to back up in. Very easy to hook a carseat in the backseat. Very sturdy frame and areas between doors and from the front windown to side doors area is wide and well framed. I think it would be good in a crash."

Love Nissans

By on Friday, March 23, 2012

Pros: "great fuel aconomy, fun to drive, lots of space"

"I just traded my 2009 Nissan Versa for a 2011 Nissan cube. I LOVE IT! It gets GREAT gas milage and the interior is HUGE. I love how spacious it is and how great the visibility is. Its quiet and smooth. I like the IPOD hook up and the bluetooth fuction. The cup holders by the stearing wheel are incredibly handy. The car tells you how much miles you have left untill you need to refil. Its very comfortable and fun to drive. I have not stopped raving about this car!"

I love my cube

By on Monday, August 31, 2009

"The cube is totally fun to drive, comfortable, affordable and looks awesome!"

Great Car!

By on Tuesday, June 03, 2014

Pros: "fun to drive, cute inside, cup holders, comfy seat"

Cons: "ugly"

"I actually really love this vehicle. I purchased it after I totaled by Kia Soul 2011. My favorite feature of the entire car is the extra cup holder that is on the left side of the steering wheel. I know that sounds ridiculous, to have that feature be my favorite, but really it is great! Its such a nice option as well as many of the cup holders in the car. I love the futuristic look inside the car. I have an automatic and its not exactly a powerful car but I get actually great milage. I live in Seattle, so it is perfect for hills and stop and go traffic. The seats are great and feel like sofa cushion. I also love that the back seat can tilt back if you need! I have fit so much in my Cube! If you think this car looks small from the outside just wait and see how big it is inside. I've stuffed my car full of fencing materials from Home Depot, large boxes, a mattress, dog crates, everything-you name it! Personally, I think this car is almost as ugly as a PT Crusier, but its so ugly its cute! I get stopped by people all the time, wanting to know what it looks like inside and etc. A lot of the things I like about it are the asthetics, but I think that is because the car fits my mileage and driving needs! I would def tell people to take a second look at the car!"

Great funky little car!

By on Tuesday, September 09, 2014

Pros: "roomy interior, good gas mileage, easy handling"

Cons: "could have a little more get up and go power"

"I love my Cube! I think I will get a newer one too when I am ready to get a new car. It handles great, gas is great, interior is bigger than it looks on the outside...really I have no complaints at all. I get looks everywhere I go cus it is so funky. Love it!"

you learn to ignore the naysayers!

By on Friday, March 07, 2014

Cons: "I do miss the sunglass holder.."

"I love my cube. I am not in the 'profile' that this car was aimed at. I would actually have preferred a small wagon- a Sentra sized wagon would have been perfect for me. The size will fool you- you cant believe what fits in it. I have 3 big dogs who fit w/ crates. I travel 4 times a year, 2 hours away, to purchase the dogs raw food. It all fits with room to spare in the cube, at 30+ mpg..I used to take a pickup because I couldn't fit it all in my Sentra, and used twice the gas"

The quality difference is unreal.

By on Thursday, December 04, 2014

Pros: "All positives other than its boxy design."

Cons: "There are no negatives."

"This is the first 100% made in Japan vehicle that we have owned. The difference is noticable. It makes you wonder why we can't make them like this here in the USA. It also is puzzling as to why Nissan did not promote this vehicle more, offer it in more brighter colors, and 2014 is the last year for this model as it is being discontinued."

Fun car that attracts attention

By on Monday, December 02, 2013

Pros: "Fun car, Head turner, reliable, great sound system"

Cons: "strange air pressure when rear windows are down"

"I bought my Cube brand new and paid way less then I would have for another vehicle with the same options. The car has headroom to spare! Lots of get up and go for such a fuel efficient engine. Seats are large in the front captains chairs and I easily fit 3 across the back seat! Love the back up camera and bluetooth hands-free phone feature, as well as the great Rockford Fosgate sound system that came installed when I bought it. Lets me plug in my iphone or ipad straight into the dash and pulls my playlist into the stereo so I can use controls on my steering wheel to change songs, as well as having a aux jack for any other device! Have had the vehicle over 2 1/2 years and have never had to do anything except the standard maintenance. Great in snow, never gotten stuck! Huge wrap around windows make for next to no blind spots and just look cool! Love the accents on the interior roof and in all the cup holders as well as the speaker covers! Only beef is that when the rear windows are open at speeds above 30mph, the car makes a noise, which I think is caused by the ripple effect on the ceiling, that hurts the drivers ears...but no other passengers are effected by it...weird. Otherwise great car for a great price!!"

Comfy and Reliable

By on Friday, December 26, 2014

Pros: "Roomy, storage space, fun "disco" colors, &parking"

Cons: "Bad gas mileage-no passenger armrest,a bit "flimsy"

"This vehicle is very roomy and can haul a lot (the main reasons I purchased.) However, not good on gas mileage if you have to drive a lot. Also the overall quality is just OK. It can park almost anywhere -- best feature! However, it can blow around in the wind a bit. Overall fun little car, but I'm ready for something a bit more sophisticated."

Great little car but feels like a Golf cart:(

By on Thursday, August 29, 2013

Pros: "Simple design lots of room super cute!"

Cons: "The ride is too bouncy and feels boungie"

"I knew when I bought it that it was just like a golf cart but after two years I think I'm done. It is fun and getting people in and out is super convenient. The seats are very very comfy and soft but so is the suspension and that can get old. Kind of boungie if that's a word. One other thing is the tires a very expensive for the Krom and if you get cheap ones you will regret it!!! The car feels like its going to die and the gas mileage is very very bad with the Fuzion tire. Not the cars fault I know but............."

Much bigger on the inside than it looks

By on Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Pros: "Fun to drive, decent gas mileage, roomy interior"

Cons: "Could get better mileage and more power"

"I have owned this 2009 Nissan Cube for 4 years and I do really love it. It is funky looking but better than that is the interior is bigger than it looks, it gets decent gas mileage especially on the freeway, it is so easy to drive (easy like a go-kart), mechanically sound."

Love, love, love my Cube

By on Friday, February 13, 2015

Pros: "Roomy, cup holders everywhere, artistic design"

Cons: "Only 1 power outlet, not many aftermarket parts"

"I have had my Cube for 4 years. It has proven to be great on gas (28 city/32 highway), dependable, and LOTS of fun to drive. Everyone is amazed by how roomy the interior is. On long drives, I would like to have the drivers seat move back a tad more but overall it is a great ride. Biggest downfall I have found is that aftermarket parts are mostly non-existent for this car. Research and creativity are key in keeping repair costs down. That being said, I have had very few issues with this vehicle."

so fun to drive! more get-up-n-go than you'd think

By on Tuesday, May 05, 2015

"I've had my Cube since the first month of their USA release (May 2009) and six years later I am still completely happy with it. I have had NO major problems of any sort and only minor work done during my entire time of ownership (new tires, tune-ups, regular oil changes as recommended) fun, reliable, unique car"

Great all around vehicle

By on Tuesday, January 06, 2015

Pros: "Economical vehicle without feeling cheap."

Cons: "No outdoor temp display"

"Have the six speed manual which gives me plenty of power when climbing hills as well as control on slick roads. Love the ergonomics. Easy to get in and out of car. Holds a tremendous amount of stuff. Great gas mileage. Great visibility. Plus it is just plain fun. Would recommend popping for really good tires once it's time to replace the tires that came with the car. Makes a world of difference in the smoothness of the drive. Also easy to park or drive in tight traffic because it is small on the outside. Oh and there are cup holders everywhere."

great car for the price

By on Monday, November 24, 2014

Reason: family member needed a car

"I was looking in August 2010 for a new car, I had driven Chevy Astros for years. I tried many different auto & being handicap I needed a car that I could get in with out any help. The Nissan Cube was the only one. I'm able to get a lot of things into the car, great leg & body room, you don't feel like your squished into a small car. Great large windows all around. A family member needed a car so I gave her mine & got myself the next model style up at purchase & found out they are no longer going to sell the Cube in the USA."

Shoud have not trade in !

By on Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Reason: Wife needed awd

Pros: "All good"

Cons: "0- bad"

"We put 4000 miles on wifes new 2015 nissan rogue sv that was very good in this years very bad winter weather in pittsburgh.But I wish we had not traded her 2009 cube in,it was a good , rooomy, comfy, always found a parking place , easy on gas and all around good car . But she needed a awd"

a fun vehicle to drive and is surprisingly roomy i

By on Monday, March 02, 2015

Pros: "fun, dependable and reliable"

Cons: "noisy @ high speed, cvt tranny means no trailer"

"noisy cabin at high speeds. took a while to learn its characteristics in deep snow and ice."

NOW OVER 40000 MILES STILL OK

By on Friday, May 24, 2013

Pros: "MANY"

Cons: "0"

"The wifes 2009 krom still looks and runs good but maybe time to trade, so I ask if we could trade it in for a new car for her, she said ok until she found out no more nissan cube krom in 2014 .Then she told me no you trade in your honda on a new car,**** I like my car **** YES DEAR"

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Nissan cube near Honolulu. See local deals