2010 Nissan cube

9.3

Based on 96 Ratings for the 2009 - 2014 models.

Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next

Wish it got better gas miles

By on Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Pros: "Cute car yet funny looking and ugly"

Cons: "Lots of head room easy to get in to"

"You have to want this car to buy it"

Still impressed after 2 yrs.

By on Saturday, May 19, 2012

Pros: "Reliable, roomy, economical"

Cons: "bluetooth can be bothersome, cheap wheel covers"

"Let's start with negatives. 1. The wheel covers are VERY cheaply made and have been replaced due to breaking when tires were rotated. 2. A mute button on the steering wheel would be nice. 3. Due to the unique design it attracts stone chips on the front of the vehicle. 4. Nissan dealers never stop trying to oversell, can't stand going there. Thats it. The car has been very reliable, Im 6'4" and 215lbs and have more then enough room, I've been on two trips around the country in "cubert" averaged 34.7 mpg. in everything from West coast traffic to Colorado mountains. I am tired of people with no knowledge of the vehicle, driving there big useless sedans telling me how ugly it is. I tell them it's the future and they drive the past."

Very satisfied with my cube .

By on Thursday, April 05, 2012

Pros: "Exceptionally amount of passenger space ."

Cons: "Nothing that counts ."

"I was initially sceptical about this car , mostly about the CVT , but after driving it in city and on highways , in snow and on ice , I was truly impressed with its performance and gas milage ( measured city/highway combined 35/36 miles/gallon ). Went up the mountain 1000 ft in abt 10 miles with 4 adults and could keep it at 50 miles /hour in the straight aways , lower in the curvy parts . I was so impressed with this crazy looking car , that we ( my wife and I ) ended up with a his and her Cube ."

Great car for commuting

By on Sunday, April 01, 2012

Pros: "Reliable, great on gas, comfortable."

Cons: "Not enough trunk space."

"I have had this car for about 2 years and it is great! Great on gas, very reliable. I purchased this car brand new and the price was really not that bad for what you are getting. It drives great - I drive a lot and this was a very comfortable car. The inside is spacious and there is plenty of head room. The only complaint i have is there is not enough trunk space. The trunk is pretty small especially if you have small children and need room to store strollers."

love it

By on Monday, March 26, 2012

"has so much room inside. It's unbelievable"

Love this car!

By on Saturday, March 24, 2012

Pros: "Fun to drive and an attention getter"

Cons: "Not enough storage space and big visors"

"Love this car! Great on gas mileage and very roomy. The car doesn't have a center console and it doesn't have many spaces to put things. It does have hooks but I hook up my ipod I have to put the Ipod in a cupholder because there isn't a space to put it. The blue tooth is awesome. The visors are large so it blocks most of your view when you pull it down. I end up having to push the visor all the way to the windsheild in order to see. Overall, I love the car, The complaints are minor and obviously I can deal with them. :-)"

Love Nissans

By on Friday, March 23, 2012

Pros: "great fuel aconomy, fun to drive, lots of space"

"I just traded my 2009 Nissan Versa for a 2011 Nissan cube. I LOVE IT! It gets GREAT gas milage and the interior is HUGE. I love how spacious it is and how great the visibility is. Its quiet and smooth. I like the IPOD hook up and the bluetooth fuction. The cup holders by the stearing wheel are incredibly handy. The car tells you how much miles you have left untill you need to refil. Its very comfortable and fun to drive. I have not stopped raving about this car!"

Fuel efficient

By on Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Pros: "great on gas, roomy"

Cons: "No steering wheel lock"

"I previously owned a 2009 Nissan Cube, I should have kept it!!!"

Loved my 2009 Nissan Cube

By on Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Reason: traded in for new 2010 cube

Pros: "great high value trade in amount"

"excellent gas mileage, very roomy, awesome design lots of compliments"

great for getting the best bang four your buck.

By on Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Pros: "super on fuel, and fun to drive."

Cons: "could use few more horses."

"bought new 2009 cube sl in april 2010.car is just super for me. gas mileage just super. fits my needs perfectly.just don't see my moss green color any more,whats up with that. great color. anyone kmow why?"

Very Reliable Car

By on Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Pros: "Easy to find parking"

Cons: "Problems with air conditioner"

"Very reliable car, good on gas with a nice pick up and go."

Best car I have ever owned! Love it.

By on Thursday, February 23, 2012

Pros: "Can see it all when driving, good for short people"

Cons: "Wish it got a little better mileage"

"Excellent driving characteristics, excellent view - can see everything, good mileage, very comfortable. Got super rims and tires and looks like a more expensive car. Get comments everywhere about how nice it looks and peope always ask how I like it. Love It! Good storage room, foldown rear seat are good for extra storage. Good view of controls."

Pretty great!

By on Sunday, February 12, 2012

Pros: "great price, fun to drive, you'll get looks!"

"My experience with this vehicle is amazing. The gas mileage is more than great. I love having cruise control and also power windows and locks. It's a great vehicle to have if you are looking at one! It may look small on the outside, but there is TONS of room on the inside, not to mention the really elegant and awesome "water drop" design of the ceiling, and speakers. The display inside makes it easy to see, day or night. I recommend this car to anyone. you'll love it. it's great for everything."

The cube

By on Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Pros: "great price, (13) cupholders galore, very roomy"

Cons: "The car is relatively underpowered."

sideshot

"I will start by saying what this car is not. It is not typical, fast, sporty, or too overly engaging. What it is, is a small comfortable, roomy, economical, about town car. To the small family it has a deceiving amount of room. For the younger crowd it is a good basis for customization. The cube has a relatively soft suspension set up, and as such is no "canyon carver", but rides more like an old caddy (imo). The car comes standard with tration/stability control, and these systems actually work very well to aid this little runabout to get around in the foul weather. In conclusion I like this little car it's odd looks (both of and at the vehicle) it's intrinsic value, and the general usability/quality of the car."

sideshot

Love this car!

By on Friday, January 20, 2012

"One of the best ones I've owned."

great value and very comfortable

By on Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Pros: "comfort, value, economical"

Cons: "no sunroof option."

"great value and very comfortable"

Best , most fun vehicle ever.

By on Saturday, January 14, 2012

"Great gas mileage and just a really fun to drive car , love it . My wife and i compete as to who will drive whenever we go somewhere."

Best Car Ever!!!

By on Friday, December 30, 2011

Pros: "fun to drive, roomy, 10 cupholders, many options"

Cons: "not too good in the snow"

"I have owned this car for over a year and it is truthfully my favorite thing in the world. My parents own two Escalades that I have driven and this is a much better and much more fun drive. The overall quality is wonderful and the inside is extremely roomy. Much more than I ever expected"

best vehicle ever owned

By on Monday, December 26, 2011

Pros: "safe, reliable, roomy, fun to drive"

Cons: "na"

"I love this car itis roomy, comfortable and safe, it handles like a dream in the snow and ice. the safety features are great it saved me from serious injuries when i was broadsided by another car. you cannot beat the value or the price i would recommend this car to everyone it has more room than what it appears to have."

Eye catching

By on Saturday, December 24, 2011

Pros: "MPG, Peppy, Eye catching"

Cons: "Would like more trunk room"

"This is a car that someone looking for a different look would love. It is deceiving to look at because it seems small on the outside, but very roomy inside!! I get 32mpg average, driving from work and back 20 miles a day at approx. 50 miles per hour. The only thing I would have liked more was a larger trunk area, I have a family of 4 with two car seats and the trunk is stuffed full on vacation trips. This vehicle would not work with a family of 5. I compared the Cube to the Kia Soul, another similar vehicle but the Soul has a smaller interior and there were added (standard) features that added to the cost that I did not want or need. I have people asking me about the Cube all the time, very eye catching! When you need the boost to get up and go quickly it has plenty of power!"

love this lil car

By on Saturday, December 24, 2011

Pros: "fun to drive, a lot of room."

Cons: "there are no cons i have."

"its a great car, at first i didn't even want to get in the car but after sitting in and seeing how much head room and room in general i had. I am able to fit 2 car seats in the back plus someone else and still have room. the back seats can go forward and backward and even fold up if needed. overall its full car and am glad i got it."

Almost Perfect Car

By on Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Pros: "power, maneauverability, gas milage, interior room"

Cons: "A/C vents, interior lights, bigger visors"

"No car is perfect in evey way, except my cube almost is. Nissan really got this one right! Contrary to current popular belief and information, cube was the first "shoe-box on wheels" having been manufactured and sold in Japan since 1998. The '09 and succeeding model cubes are the third generation of this superb little gas miser. I purchaed the loaded-with-all-the-bells-and-whistles SL trim. I love that push-button start! It's peppy, I have a lead foot and I do just fine in expressway driving, is a gas miser, I average 28.5 combined city/hwy, is extremely manueverable, has a less than 30 ft turning radius, plus I can out-drive just about anybody or vehicle in city traffic. The CVT tranny is outstanding and, besides providing all that gas economy, allows this little car to pull even the most steep highway grades with ease and maintain speed. I'm a big guy and I hate having to squeeze into a sardine can called a "compact" car. Not so with cube, there are big, wide doors and interior room aplenty for a big bull like me. The safety features are super, VDC makes this little "box" very stable in rain or snow, it's very sure footed, has excellent ABS brakes and all the air bags one can have in a car. A big plus is it's size, it's shorter than all the other "boxes" and is easily parked in the smallest spots. I love the quirky "asymetrical" design, the pond ripples on the ceiling panel and the boom box sound system. It's like a juke box on wheels and seats five adults easily. With the rear seatbacks down, there's plenty of room to tote almost anything, except maybe a refrigerator. Like I said, almost perfect! The A/C vents could use a little tweek, the dash wave design makes it difficult to direct airflow effectively, rear passengers should have their own air vents, the sun visors aren't long enough to shade the side windows and there really needs to be map lights for rear passengers. A glovebox light would help and Nissan should really consider making all glass energy efficient (e-glass). There is wind noise on the highway because of the square design, but, it's minimal and doesn't bother me. I dinged the relaibility because the BCM, body control module or main on-board computer had to be replaced at about 20,000 miles, but Nissan should have that problem under control by now. I've owned just about every kind of car there is and cube is the closest to perfection I've ever experienced. When this one wears out I'll gladly buy another! There's a lot of bang for the buck in a cube! Price/value is excellent!"

FUN CAR TO DRIVE

By on Saturday, December 03, 2011

Pros: "lots of space, good gas mileage, unique look"

Cons: "Not comfortable on trips"

"Had it for 6 months. It's a paradox, looks really small outside, but its really big inside with tremendous head room. Great for in-town drivng as it's easy to park, gets 25-26 mpg. Nice interior with lots of glass, auto climate control. Seats very comfortable for short drives, gets uncomfortable taking a trip. People either love or hate it. First car I ever owned where people are always asking questions about it. I recommend it for city driving only. Don't take it on long trips."

Great little car!

By on Thursday, December 01, 2011

Pros: "Great price, fun to drive, great on gas!"

"I love the car. It rides well and is fun to drive. I have lighted floorboards that I can make any color. At night, it's fun! I would highly recommend this car. It is also reasonably priced and great on gas getting 34 miles to the gallon."

LOT OF GOOD AND A LITTLE BAD

By on Monday, November 28, 2011

Pros: "VALUE,FUN TO DRIVE,FUNKY,WELL LAID OUT INTERIOR"

Cons: "UNDERPOWERD, SHOULD HAVE BETTER GAS MILAGE"

"MY CUBE IS COMFORTABLE AND ROOMY EVEN FOR MY SIX FOOT FRAME AND LONG LEGS. IT IS WELL EQUIPPED,FOR THE PRICE.IT IS A VERY GOOD CAR FOR CITY DRIVING.EASY TO HANDLE AND PARK.EASY TO ENTER AND EXIT.LACKS POWER FOR QUICK ACCELERATION,BECAUSE OF THE CVT TRANSMISSION,UNLESS YOU FLOOR IT.HIGHWAY MPG SHOULD BE BETTER,BUT I AM TOLD THAT IS BECAUSE OF THE BOXY SHAPE.LIKE THE REAR DOOR FOR THE WIDE OPEN ACCESS TO CARGO."

Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next
Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Nissan cube near Honolulu. See local deals