2010 Nissan cube

9.3

Based on 110 Ratings for the 2009 - 2014 models.

best vehicle ever owned

By on Monday, December 26, 2011

Pros: "safe, reliable, roomy, fun to drive"

Cons: "na"

"I love this car itis roomy, comfortable and safe, it handles like a dream in the snow and ice. the safety features are great it saved me from serious injuries when i was broadsided by another car. you cannot beat the value or the price i would recommend this car to everyone it has more room than what it appears to have."

Great little car

By on Saturday, March 19, 2011

"I'm a big guy, 360lbs. I'm very comfortable in this car. Both in terms of comfort and support as well as room to move around. We have 5 kids and always have 3 in the back. 2 booster seats and bigger kid in the middle with out any problems. Love the drivers cup holder. Love the way people look at the car. Love the fit and finish, better than my last 5 Fords. Loaded up with mom dad and 3 kids it is a little slow to get up to speed. But it does cruise right along at 75-80 with no problem. Only gets about 26mpg in combined driving, not really aerodynamic after all. More than enough room in the the back. Really do love this car and will buy another in a few years used for a few less $$'s. We bought ours current model year (2010) used. From day one we've been right side up in the car. Ahead if we sell it on our own. I think this little car, if they end it's run in 2011, has some collect ability in the future. If you have a chance, buy a Cube."

excellent car for the money

By on Monday, May 20, 2013

Pros: "every single thing about it."

Cons: "rear drum brakes not as good as discs"

"Our cube is the most comfortable vehicle we've driven in many years, and we both have worked at several dealerships in the past. It's cute, quiet, has enough power, great visibility, incredible sound system, a/c that will freeze you. Both of us are good sized and we have plenty of room, there's enough room in the passenger seats for adults, and the rear storage holds all the groceries and beer we can buy. We have consistently gotten right at 35 mpg. This may be the car we keep for a long time instead of selling and buying something else every year."

The best car on the road after some improvements.

By on Thursday, January 31, 2013

Pros: "Price, fun, secure, big inside, comfortable, peppy"

Cons: "Side wind movement and windnoise at highway speeds"

For an oil change at the nissan service center

"I financed my 2009 Nissan Cube KROM almost 4 years ago (23000 miles). At the beginning I did not like the car, I check the S model an don't like it a week later I find the KROM model fully loaded an with all that personality in a little package. After I test drive the car I could not stop thinking about it. It had to be mine, so I changed my 2005 Sentra for the 2009 Cube Krom. I like to play underdog and with this car is all that way; it looks small but is big, it looks weird (ugly for some) but you feel cool on it, it appears under power but helped by the CVT, a K&N ColdAir Intake and stillen exhaust(installed myself) I can go from 0 to 60 in 7.5 to 8 sec surprising all the other drivers around (all of them with bigger and "faster" cars than mine). Also did I tell you, have free tires for life thanks to my car dealer. There is more, I can carry many kind of things, almost like a big SUV or a minivan; things like ottomans, chairs, tables, 47 inches TVs, steel shelf systems, 3 dozens of balloons, 4 full supermarket carts, etc. So many stories... Besides that I add a new baby to our family, so now we have a 4 year old child and a 8 months baby, the cat, my wife and my self. And we are comfortable. Perfect for the city and not bad for the Highway. I also add PIAA Fog Lights, Kenwood Navigation System, Rear view Camera and a set of Headrest DVD Monitors(this car is almost like a $50000.00 SUV). There is only one thing left to add, heated side view mirrors and this car will be the only car in my life. I want to pass this car to my son or drive it as long as I can, still have many years because I'm only 34 years old. Ther is a problem now, my wife is treating my that she is going to get her driving permit and she want to drive it. We may going to need to buy another Cube because this one is my and it has my name on it. I love this car, is a reflection, and extension of my self. If you give it a chance as I did you will not regret it."

For an oil change at the nissan service center

Best Car Ever!!!

By on Friday, December 30, 2011

Pros: "fun to drive, roomy, 10 cupholders, many options"

Cons: "not too good in the snow"

"I have owned this car for over a year and it is truthfully my favorite thing in the world. My parents own two Escalades that I have driven and this is a much better and much more fun drive. The overall quality is wonderful and the inside is extremely roomy. Much more than I ever expected"

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Nissan cube near Honolulu. See local deals