2009 Nissan cube

9.3

Based on 117 Ratings for the 2009 - 2014 models.

I needed 2nd car

By on Friday, July 23, 2010

"Have 07 honda ody ,my 1999 caravan needed replaced great van. but wife said your not getting my honda! you need a car so after test driving about 5 cars [that she with her bad back had rough time getting in and out ] I went to look at cube told her you see if you can get in and out of and you take for test ride ,when we can back she said you can have the honda I want this.[we are both retired, grands kids love it so do we and our 2 dogs]it looks like our ody had a baby same color , good buy!"

Eye catching

By on Saturday, December 24, 2011

Pros: "MPG, Peppy, Eye catching"

Cons: "Would like more trunk room"

"This is a car that someone looking for a different look would love. It is deceiving to look at because it seems small on the outside, but very roomy inside!! I get 32mpg average, driving from work and back 20 miles a day at approx. 50 miles per hour. The only thing I would have liked more was a larger trunk area, I have a family of 4 with two car seats and the trunk is stuffed full on vacation trips. This vehicle would not work with a family of 5. I compared the Cube to the Kia Soul, another similar vehicle but the Soul has a smaller interior and there were added (standard) features that added to the cost that I did not want or need. I have people asking me about the Cube all the time, very eye catching! When you need the boost to get up and go quickly it has plenty of power!"

Wouldn't Trade It

By on Monday, August 23, 2010

"Absolutely love this car. I'm a young adult working professional. The Cube is my first new car. I couldn't have chosen better! I was able to fit 3 carseats, a stroller, and a diaper bag in the Cube with ample room for more items! My 6'3" fiance and 6'5" father in law have no problems getting comfortable in any of the seats (front or back). I do get a lot of questions about it, though!"

Great car for commuting

By on Sunday, April 1, 2012

Pros: "Reliable, great on gas, comfortable."

Cons: "Not enough trunk space."

"I have had this car for about 2 years and it is great! Great on gas, very reliable. I purchased this car brand new and the price was really not that bad for what you are getting. It drives great - I drive a lot and this was a very comfortable car. The inside is spacious and there is plenty of head room. The only complaint i have is there is not enough trunk space. The trunk is pretty small especially if you have small children and need room to store strollers."

Pretty great!

By on Sunday, February 12, 2012

Pros: "great price, fun to drive, you'll get looks!"

"My experience with this vehicle is amazing. The gas mileage is more than great. I love having cruise control and also power windows and locks. It's a great vehicle to have if you are looking at one! It may look small on the outside, but there is TONS of room on the inside, not to mention the really elegant and awesome "water drop" design of the ceiling, and speakers. The display inside makes it easy to see, day or night. I recommend this car to anyone. you'll love it. it's great for everything."

I needed 2nd car

By on Sunday, July 24, 2011

Pros: "all good"

Cons: "krom tire size"

"Now have 20000 miles on our 2009 cube krom still good car ,this past winter put on 4 winter tires"

Absolutely Love it

By on Sunday, March 13, 2011

"My wife and I just bought the Cube. Did a lot of research and was looking for a small economical, yet roomy car. We both tend to like unique looking cars and this is certainly unique. What really sold us is how roomy and confortable it is inside. Fantastic visabilty and an impressive list of features for the price. There was one consistent complaint in all reviews on the car and that was the wind noise above 45 MPH. this is true, but certainly not annoying. We are really pleased!"

Great Quality for the value

By on Thursday, February 3, 2011

"I purchased this car to use as a driver training vehicle for teens. the vehicle gets great mileage and is a joy to drive. I'm usually in the car for 2 hours at a time and the seats are always comfortable and durable. The teens love driving it and find it easy to drive. There are no blind spots. Good vehicle to buy for a teen's first car."

By on Saturday, October 9, 2010

"This car is a great value.It is small on the outside and I can park it anyplace yet on the inside it is huge.One of my friends had the best comment he said when he rides in it he feels like a little kid.Ive had it a year now and I still get looks everywhere I go."

great gas millage

By on Tuesday, November 17, 2009

"good head room. great gas millage i got 32.7 in town love the design.looks weird to friends until they get in it."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Nissan cube near Honolulu. See local deals