2009 Nissan cube

9.3

Based on 101 Ratings for the 2009 - 2014 models.

awesome

By on Sunday, October 20, 2013

"first it is so comfortable to drive, because of the styling visibility is fantastic, very roomy I am claustrophobic and do no feel closed in at all . gas mileage is wonderful , color is beautiful wish they had continued the caribbean blue in their newer models just love this car! you can carry almost anything because of the fold down seats and cargo space air conditioned works great and the service Nissan gives you is wonderful ."

Great vehicle to get around town with and roomy!

By on Friday, October 11, 2013

Pros: "Roomy, great mileage, great price!"

Cons: "low ride and limited gear choices in snow."

"Enjoyed almost everything about this vehicle. Only downside is winter snow. The low ride and limited gear choices make winter snow difficult. Otherwise, I thoroughly enjoy driving this vehicle. Great leg room all over, ability to lower back seats and carry cargo for trips with 3 or less, great turning ratio, great control on hills, easy entry into and exit from vehicle for everyone especially bigger folks, Consistent Gas mileage city or highway, many fun features available for car, and it is a highly rated for safety due to the numerous air bags."

FUN, FUN, FUN

By on Thursday, September 05, 2013

Pros: "Great price and so much fun to drive"

Cons: "Wish it had two armrests in the front"

"Own 2009 Nissan Krom Cube and I honestly love it. This is the perfect run for my dog and I. Have taken out of state numerous times with no troubles, great mileage, in and out of traffic quickly. Ms Daisy has a doggie booster seat which fits perfectly, her stroller stores perfectly. Love the sunvisors because I am short and the visors do keep the sun out of my eyes and Ms Daisy's. Love this vehicle it is perfect for me and my needs. My husband likes it too, although he will not admit it but he got it for Ms Daisy and I are VERY pleased. Odd looking yes, comfortable yes...perfect...PERFECT.. for my needs."

Fun to Drive. Excellent passanger comfort.

By on Sunday, September 01, 2013

Pros: "Maneuverabilty, fuel mileage, Comfort"

Cons: "Visors, plastic interior"

"People think this car is ugly or funny looking but we can tell you the comfort and space inside makes up for the looks. What I call creature comforts are all around. Large windows, multiple cup holders, easy to see and use knobs and shifter. Driving it is fun. Handles like any car of its size. Because your sitting up higher than most economy cars you can see all around. Elderly family members really like this car because of the higher than average seating, and large doors make it easier to get in and especially out of. A couple negatives are the interior plastic, that a lot of cars made now have, mars/scratches easily and has texture that make it hard to clean. Also the sun visors are overly large and should be longer or at least have a slide out to extend the length when needed. The small size and sharp turning makes maneuvering in and around parking lots easier than average cars. The sliding back seat helps when needing that extra cargo space. Overall this is a great commuter/transportation vehicle at a very reasonable cost for any family. 34 mpg average mileage saves a lot of money."

Great little car but feels like a Golf cart:(

By on Thursday, August 29, 2013

Pros: "Simple design lots of room super cute!"

Cons: "The ride is too bouncy and feels boungie"

"I knew when I bought it that it was just like a golf cart but after two years I think I'm done. It is fun and getting people in and out is super convenient. The seats are very very comfy and soft but so is the suspension and that can get old. Kind of boungie if that's a word. One other thing is the tires a very expensive for the Krom and if you get cheap ones you will regret it!!! The car feels like its going to die and the gas mileage is very very bad with the Fuzion tire. Not the cars fault I know but............."

A great car

By on Tuesday, August 06, 2013

Pros: "Affordable, practical, comfortable, efficient."

Cons: "Big honkin' rear door, easy to dent/ding."

"I've been very happy with my 2009 Cube S that I bought new in early 2010. I've put over 50,000 miles on it. It's completely reliable. Any discussion of the Cube needs to keep the price of this vehicle in mind. I bought mine new for right around $14,000. A comparable equipped Honda Fit (in 2010) was right around $17,000. The quality of the car is very good. Yes, the body is made of a very thin metal skin and dents/dings/chips easily, but what do you expect at this price point? The car is great around town (Wash. DC) and works almost as well on the highway. It can get a bit noisy, but only when you push it over 70-80 mph, depending on the wind strength and direction. Tire noise was a problem until I replaced the tires and then it totally went away. So tires can make a big difference in ride noise/comfort. I think the car handles great. It's softly sprung so you will get some body lean, but for those willing to push the handling you will find it handles very well. It's also super comfortable. Tons of interior room. I don't like the big door in the back. I'd rather have a hatch, but that's just me. The wind can catch that door and slam it on you if you aren't paying attention. Ow. I've had my Cube over three years and I've definitely got the 'new car itch'. But I can't seem to find ANYTHING that I'm willing to swap my very affordable Cube for. I would DEFINITELY recommend this car to anyone. If you are hung up on status, then the Cube isn't for you. But if you want a fun, comfortable, useful, efficient, affordable car....I don't think you can beat the Cube. It's also a great car for a new driver. Great visibility, huge mirrors, and it's small and easy to park."

Fun and Unique

By on Sunday, July 28, 2013

Pros: "Fun, Unique, Good Gas Mileage, Roomy, and cheap"

Cons: "No Horsepower and in Windy Cond. it is bad"

"I have driven my Cube for about 4 years. It has been reliable and fun. It is roomy and comfortable. It has many options and great room for storage. If you have a larger family you may need more storage space, but I love that I have been able to haul many things a car could not. The only room for improvement would be horsepower, tire size (new ones are spendy) and in windy conditions it isn't aero dynamic. I have all in all enjoyed my cube and would recommend it to others! Happy Driving!"

ATTENTION GETTER CLOWN CAR

By on Sunday, July 21, 2013

Pros: "Fun to drive, roomy interior, conversation starter"

Cons: "low to ground, cross winds, gas fill location."

"I call it my clown car because it reminds me of the circus clown cars. I rarely go anywhere that someone does not ask me how I like it, or make some comment about it. How do I like it? I love it! I have hip issues and this car is perfect for me; not too high and not too low. Everyone is amazed at how much room it has inside. My sister owns a PT cruiser and her husband's head brushes the roof when he drives it, but he had left over head space in my cube. Turn radius great, comfy to drive, does not feel like a small car; have taken it on many long trips. Plenty of passing power. Plenty of storage room, seats lay down, very happy with it. After test driving 2 Kia Souls, which was the car I thought I wanted, I drove the cube and fell in love. Cube owners are fun folks; we wave at each other when we see another cube. What I do not like: Gas fill on passenger side means my painful hip has to go further to fill, the gas cap release button is really low and hard for me to reach without opening my door, a heavy person would find getting in or out of the back seats a little more challenging than the front; a little higher and not as much open door space but plenty of leg room. Strong cross winds do affect it and it sits low. I have hit the bottom of the car going over a speed bump and once straddling a chunk of tire on the highway, which my Ford Ranger would have gone over with no problem. That round shag carpet thingy on the dash, ugly, but it is removable. I just got used to it and it does hold things you might want to lay there. If you are looking for a small economical car that can save you gas money running around town but is comfortable enough for the long trips, test drive a cube before you buy."

NOW OVER 40000 MILES STILL OK

By on Friday, May 24, 2013

Pros: "MANY"

Cons: "0"

"The wifes 2009 krom still looks and runs good but maybe time to trade, so I ask if we could trade it in for a new car for her, she said ok until she found out no more nissan cube krom in 2014 .Then she told me no you trade in your honda on a new car,**** I like my car **** YES DEAR"

excellent car for the money

By on Monday, May 20, 2013

Pros: "every single thing about it."

Cons: "rear drum brakes not as good as discs"

"Our cube is the most comfortable vehicle we've driven in many years, and we both have worked at several dealerships in the past. It's cute, quiet, has enough power, great visibility, incredible sound system, a/c that will freeze you. Both of us are good sized and we have plenty of room, there's enough room in the passenger seats for adults, and the rear storage holds all the groceries and beer we can buy. We have consistently gotten right at 35 mpg. This may be the car we keep for a long time instead of selling and buying something else every year."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Nissan cube near Honolulu. See local deals