2009 Nissan cube

9.3

Based on 97 Ratings for the 2009 - 2014 models.

Previous | 1 ... 8 9 10 | Next

Try it...You'll like it....

By on Saturday, September 26, 2009

"I bought this as a replacement for my 21 year old pickup truck. It has truly been one of the best cars I have ever had. It's not going to win any street races, but fortunately, that is not why I bought it. Fuel economy is excellent though and it is more comfortable that any small car I've owned (seats are flatter and wider for the ample bottomed). The only thing....is everytime you stop somewhere....people always ask about it....but...who can blame 'em......"

I love my cube

By on Monday, August 31, 2009

"The cube is totally fun to drive, comfortable, affordable and looks awesome!"

c4c rocks!

By on Friday, August 21, 2009

"Just bought the cube SL with the c4c deal. I'm so excited about this car! It's more spacious inside that you would think by looking at it from the outside. Very comfy, practicaol, quirky, and cute! I was surprised by how much pep it has considering the engine size."

Cute and Japanese

By on Friday, August 07, 2009

"Just got this car through C4C and it was a perfect buy! The outside styling is very unique and quirky but serves a functional purpose. The added visibility is a big benefit for city driving. I am a young adult and it serves all my needs for cargo and passenger space. The cargo could actually be bigger but since there is no loss in passenger comfort so I can let it slide. Driving around town is where the cube shines. Plenty of people curious about it's unique styling makes for a great conversation starter. It is peppy enough to satisfy passing and stop and go traffic. The CVT shines through rigorous traffic always getting optimal MPG. The styling may be ahead of its time but once inside you forget what you are driving and the standard features definitely outweigh any issues you might have."

New Cube

By on Monday, August 03, 2009

"Fun, economical, and eye-catching, not to mention practical! I bought the Cube after driving a Jeep Cherokee for MANY years (yay Cash for Clunkers!) and have been surprised by how fun it is to drive (I've got the manual 6-speed). Fuel economy is good, but the gas tank is so small that I wind up at the station more often than I'd like. All in all, though, I think I made the right choice."

By on Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Drive the cube & you will buy the cube

By on Friday, June 19, 2009

"I was first attracted to the cube because Nissan went outside the box and designed the car with the unique asymetrical lines. I am so tired of all the cars looking the same. I was impressed with the way it drives considering its MSRP was only $16640. Fantastic little scoot for in town driving! I am averaging 27.5 mpg doing 100% in town, stop and go driving. This is the first new car I have owned that actually gets within 1 mile of epa rating. I have had MANY other new cars ranging from suv to luxury sedan and ALL other cars were 5 mpg or more less than epa rated when doing 100% in town, stop and go driving. I did take one 200 mile road trip on 2 lane mountain highway and my mpg was 37.9. I love the fact that the engine's camshafts are CHAIN driven, not TIMING BELT driven. And this Nissan is made in Japan! I purchased a Bitter Chocolate 1.8s and will enjoy this cube for years to come!"

Previous | 1 ... 8 9 10 | Next
Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Nissan cube near Honolulu. See local deals