2009 Nissan cube

9.3

Based on 109 Ratings for the 2009 - 2014 models.

Love this car!

By on Saturday, March 24, 2012

Pros: "Fun to drive and an attention getter"

Cons: "Not enough storage space and big visors"

"Love this car! Great on gas mileage and very roomy. The car doesn't have a center console and it doesn't have many spaces to put things. It does have hooks but I hook up my ipod I have to put the Ipod in a cupholder because there isn't a space to put it. The blue tooth is awesome. The visors are large so it blocks most of your view when you pull it down. I end up having to push the visor all the way to the windsheild in order to see. Overall, I love the car, The complaints are minor and obviously I can deal with them. :-)"

Seriously an awesome vehicle!

By on Friday, August 19, 2011

Pros: "So many things can fit in it! and it is super funky! and there are a million cup holders!"

Cons: "only con is how much you hate getting in any one else's car after driving it!"

"This car is awesome! I bought the base model in a standard last year and it brought me through a horrible winter with such ease! I use this car like a utility vehicle! It has carried drywall, couches, tables, you name it. I just love everything about my funky little funkmachine! And people always ask me, "hey how do you like that car? is that your cube back there? what kind of car is that?" It always raises eye brows and seriously at the price of $14k out the door I could not beat it!"

best vehicle ever owned

By on Monday, December 26, 2011

Pros: "safe, reliable, roomy, fun to drive"

Cons: "na"

"I love this car itis roomy, comfortable and safe, it handles like a dream in the snow and ice. the safety features are great it saved me from serious injuries when i was broadsided by another car. you cannot beat the value or the price i would recommend this car to everyone it has more room than what it appears to have."

Got Cube? Love it.

By on Sunday, March 13, 2011

"I have had my Cube for one month, traded in my 03 Nissan Altima. This is my 4th Nissan. I was amazed by the large interior. Outside appears to be small but you get in & can not believe the interior area. My husband who is 6 ft tall and 255 lbs finds this very roomy and comfy to ride in. He is wantting to buy one for him to drive. I am getting 31 MPG now with mostly in town driving and a little highway. I love the transmission, no feeling of gears shifting at all. It has 7 cup holders in the front area. LOts of head room and feels very spacious, not cramped. The seats are wide and comfy like a recliner chair. I like the bluetooth in the stearing wheel, the radio sound is decent, although I did like my Bose system in the Altima better. I can park this car anywhere! Steering is very ...not sure what you call it, but I was doing donuts in the parking lot and could go around a light pole within 6 ft radius of the pole with no problem. Handles great in snow and ice which surprised me alot. Also, I love the design of the back door, you open the whole door like a car door, it's hinged on one side and the whole thing opens. I can put all my cleaning supplies in there, including my vacuum and brooms, mops, etc. The designs of the windows is great, it's wide open no blindspots like my Altima had. Easy to back up in. Very easy to hook a carseat in the backseat. Very sturdy frame and areas between doors and from the front windown to side doors area is wide and well framed. I think it would be good in a crash."

excellent car for the money

By on Monday, May 20, 2013

Pros: "every single thing about it."

Cons: "rear drum brakes not as good as discs"

"Our cube is the most comfortable vehicle we've driven in many years, and we both have worked at several dealerships in the past. It's cute, quiet, has enough power, great visibility, incredible sound system, a/c that will freeze you. Both of us are good sized and we have plenty of room, there's enough room in the passenger seats for adults, and the rear storage holds all the groceries and beer we can buy. We have consistently gotten right at 35 mpg. This may be the car we keep for a long time instead of selling and buying something else every year."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Nissan cube near Honolulu. See local deals