2014 Nissan Armada Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $34,897 - $36,082.

10/6.6

Based on 389 Ratings for the 2004 - 2014 models.

Less than $4000 in lifetime repairs.

By on Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Pros: "Dependable"

Cons: "Mileage. 16-17 on the highway tops."

"Less than $4000 in lifetime repairs. Bought the car new in the fall of 2005. It has towed a 30 foot camper through the mountains many times."

Pleased for the most part, but...

By on Friday, January 03, 2014

Pros: "Roomy, smooth ride, comfy seats"

Cons: "wind noise, no AUX port"

"In 2012 I purchased a preowned 2011 Armada SV & LOVED it. The one I purchased had a lot of miles on it & I decided since I loved it so much, it was time to upgrade. I traded it in for a 2013 Armada SL. There are two major complaints I do have...#1 at just 2700 miles my check engine light came on. Took it in & they said the O2 sensor needs to be replaced. I wasn't too happy that my brand new car need to go in the shop already. #2 Is the wind noise. I noticed it in my precious armada but not as much as I do now. I've actually got an appointment next week at the dealership to check it out & see it the seal around my driver door is messed up because the noise is significatly louder there & the door rattles when I hit a bump. One other thing I'm dissapointed in is that there is no place to plug in an auxillary cord to listen to my iphone. There is a USB port to plug in an ipod, but not an iphone where I can listen to Pandora or internet radio like I could in my 2011. So, for the most part yes, I do love my new car, but I do have a few dissapointments that hopefully were just minor hiccups that will be resolved soon."

Best SUV I have ever owned.

By on Wednesday, December 18, 2013

"The best vehical Ihave ever owned. My previous vehical was a Toyota 4 Runner, which was a great ride. It was a 2000 I liked it but it was the model year before 4 Runner were enlarged, the interior was just too tight, I always felt crowded. The Armada is big, my wife loves it says she always feel safe in it. It pulls my 18 foot bow rider or utility trailer like they are not there. I usually trade ever 3or4 years, but cannot justify spending in excess of 40K just to have a newer model, when BIG RED has served very well."

My favorite full-sized SUV, will buy again!

By on Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Pros: "Great value, safe and reliable, roomy"

Cons: "MPG, higher maintanence costs"

"This is our current family SUV and we LOVE it. We had previously driven a Ford Explorer and a Chevy Tahoe. We had thoroughly shopped around dealerships comparing prices and features between various makes and models, and I've never liked anything better than my Armada. We have the 8 passenger model which has been great for our family of 6 (and large furry friend)! Obviously the MPG aren't the greatest, but you don't buy an SUV if you're worried about fuel efficiency but on road-trips I've gotten up to 24mpg which is awesome. The interior is roomy and practical and it drives great. Great acceleration, good stopping capabilities, and a very stable ride - I feel very safe and the 4WD/AWD is an amazing feature. Currently there is 212,000 miles on our odometer and it's still running great, I've never had any major issues mechanical or otherwise. We are currently shopping around for a newer SUV with less miles and plan to upgrade to a newer Armada."

Disappointing from previous models

By on Tuesday, September 10, 2013

I own this car

Pros: "Lots of power. Very comfortable ride front & back"

Cons: "New model with fewer aminities?"

"I was dissappointed in a few ammentities that were absent from this model that were on previous models. 1. The Music Box was gone and replaced with an access port for an ipod with a single disc player. There used to be an active port for a cigarette charger (that stayed on even when the car was off) and there was a normal 110 outlet in the console that has also been removed. You would think with the top of the line model that they would have kept up with some of the other makers and added a cooled seat option. There should be more control of the rear dvd players up front. For the most part the vehicle drives great. It is a smooth ride with great control and a heafty amount of power under the hood. The back seats comfort level are supreme with plenty of leg room. Adequate bose stereo and navigation system. Good iphone5 control and the microphone works well per those I've called."

See if you qualify for