2014 Nissan Armada Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $34,954 - $36,271.

10/6.6

Based on 402 Ratings for the 2004 - 2015 models.

Awesome!!!

By on Thursday, September 27, 2012

Pros: "It's a house on wheels!!"

Cons: "I'm happy with my purchase!!"

"This is my 5th Nissan .I've always wanted to buy an Armada, most important feature of this SUV is the interior room. I'm 6'2" tall and cannot stand to have my head hit the headliner while I'm driving, and with a bad back I am constantly having to change my position. The Armada allows me to do that and continue driving in comfort. The 2012 Armada seems to gets better gas mileage then any of the other Nissan's I've owned.I love the interior just as much as my 2010 Tundra. I drove that one 140,000 miles and didn't have any problems just your occasional wear and tear. My 2012 is the SV model so I gave up a few options but so far I'm very happy with the 2012. I purchased it on 09/12 and now have 400 miles on it. It had 10 miles when I purchased it.."

Great, but bad paint

By on Wednesday, August 15, 2007

"the vehicle is great! But the paint job is terrible. A sales dealer told me that Nissan does not put quality thickness of paint anymore - Infiniti is the same. They are not required to do that anymore. So when bugs, or anything touches the paint, it chips all the way to the metal. that's the only really bad thing I have to say about the 'mada!"

Love this vehicle.

By on Wednesday, August 08, 2012

Pros: "Roomy, powerful engine, nice looking"

Cons: "Gas"

"Great looks, decent gas mileage for big vehicle, tons of space, lots of power, and fun to drive"

would buy again and again

By on Monday, October 24, 2011

Pros: "spacious,fun to drive, attention getter,reliable"

Cons: "parking,gas"

"I bought this suv brand new at 106 miles. I have drove it all over and in many conditions. It has always been reliable and a joy to drive. It has room for the family, pets and groceries (all at the same time!) The only down sides are parking in certain spots is tough and gas can be expensive, but if you are getting a vehicle of this size those are normal considerations. I would and hope to buy another Armada."

California Dreaming

By on Saturday, April 10, 2010

"I have driven many cars in my many jobs. Usually for free. This one I chose for saftey. I know when I go up against any other car on the road except a Hummer, I am going to win. With 2 children, saftey is number 1. Thow everything else out, My mass is bigger than you mass and I will win. That being said, the truck is great. I have 111k after 5 years and only two minor problems. The fuel pump went (not a common problem) and the auto leveler went right after my warranty expired. I expect this car will last me for a least another 200k. Note - Get a a chip deflector for the front, my black paint is chipped pretty bad from highway driving. All else being said, this is my dream car. It is safe, reliable, looks great, tows my boat, carries all of my toys and I gladly trade the gas mileage for saftey any day of the week. Pay a little more for gas to keep you family safe."