2011 Nissan Armada

Based on 404 Ratings for the 2005 - 2015 models.

Great handling for such a big vehicle

By on Monday, May 26, 2008

"Value----it has alot of features for what i paid for it reliable----Wasn't 6 months after i owned it due to recall. It took 3 service visits to get it right Quality---good Performance---Pretty good pick up from 0 mph styling---nice sophisticated style comfort----VEEEERy comfortable"

Most comfortable full size SUV

By on Friday, May 23, 2008

"4 adults & 2 kids from Arizona to Nebraska...3 adults & 1 child from Arizona to Connetticutt...2 adults & 1 child from Arizona to Missouri! This is a traveling machine and one of the most comfortable vehicles I've ever ridden in!"

Just needs better gas mileage

By on Thursday, January 17, 2008

"Nissan loyal consumer for well over a decade and now driving my children in this Armada. My ONLY complaint is the gas mileage...big engine takes lots of go juice. Can't wait to see if they make a hybrid. The seating is very comfortable. The ride is smooth. I like to be up above everyone else on the road. The fold down rear seat is great also!"

By on Tuesday, January 08, 2008

Fantastic Performance

By on Monday, December 31, 2007

"By far the best vehicle I've ever owned. Great value. Tow package is fantastic at 9K lbs. Has been great in Wyoming snow, mountains, 4WD trails, hauling snowmobiles, etc. Plenty of power for towing, pulling hills, and fighting headwinds. Exceptionally comfortable for long road trips. Plenty of leg room in backseats."

Awesome SUV

By on Friday, December 28, 2007

"You get what you pay for, the comfort and styling is great, the engine runs like a dream. Overall quiet ride, smooth on the roads. i like the heavy feel of the armada, extra bonus is the rear sensors. wish they had them in the front :)"

a fine 8 passenger SUV

By on Sunday, December 23, 2007

"Despite the earlier models initial faulty brake rotor drawbacks, the Armada is one reliable people hauler."

Big and Bold

By on Thursday, September 27, 2007

"Vehicle is a gas guzzler, but so are all the other vehicles of same size. Engine power and torque is VERY nice. I can fit five 6 foot tall guys in this vehicle and everyone still be comfortable. Only down sides are that seats don't fold completely flat, steering wheel should have more movement (as far as adjusting to different drivers) and that's about it. I've had a great experience. Lots of room, power, and you can't beat the price for a fully loaded LE."

mixed feelings

By on Friday, September 21, 2007

"Runs through tires quickly and air cond. does not perform well when not moving. Cargo space is great, love the excelleration and the exterior design."

Eight passenger performance

By on Monday, August 27, 2007

"The Armada 4 x 4 off road edition is a great SUV. The 4 wheel independent suspension, air adjust shocks, and powerful V8 combine to make for a comfortable ride no matter how many passengers or what I'm towing. Armada handles a 6,000 lb boat like it's not even there. Big leather seating allows for comfort on long trips for all passengers, even in the 3rd row of seats. Highly recommend, just bring cash for 15 mpg."

Ready for a new one!

By on Friday, August 24, 2007

"This car is great! I'm a 5'4" mom and have no problem seeing out any of the windows, parking, etc. I've driven a family member's Suburban and it felt like a bus. This doesn't feel any bigger than the old Xterra we used to have when driving, but the roominess on the inside is amazing. My only complaint is that with two small children, the nylon-ish upholstery shows stains very bad, even water marks. Other than that, I love it! In the market for our second one."

Love this Big Beast

By on Friday, August 10, 2007

"Love this Armada. Most room than any SUV I've seen"

Not what we Hoped it would be

By on Tuesday, August 07, 2007

"Ours is a 2005 and to date we have had numerous electronic issues including false indications for SRS failure, low tire pressure and Passenger Air Bag failure. We have also replaced the radiator due to a core failure. Our rattles like a buckboard and has more squeeks than a bag full of squirrels. The quality of the fit and finish is well below that of my Toyota Tundra. The power is nice but it plows through turns. Not the best vehicle I have ever owned in my 35 years of driving."

great car

By on Monday, July 16, 2007

"my first and last love!"

Been a reliable vehicle

By on Tuesday, July 10, 2007

"Overall, we have enjoyed the armada. This is a give and take truck. You gain space while giving up gas mileage. You gain power but give up in gross vehicle weight. Yes there are rattles and squeaks. But what do you expect for a 1st model year vehicle. The truck has had the brakes replaced under warranty due to the jutter problem. Also has been in for a failed seat belt tensioner. The dealer took care of it promptly and to our satisfaction under warranty. Other than those hiccups the vehicle has performed flawlessly. My kids love the room. My wife loves the safety of a big vehicle. And I like the power."

Great Cark that squeeks

By on Saturday, July 07, 2007

"I have owned this SUV for 3 years. YOu can't beat the room and I have had very little problem with it. My problem is all the squeeks on the interior from the roof console. It drives a little stiff for me. I use to drive a Tahoe and the ride in my Tahoe was much smoother but the styling and the space outweigh that. Squeeks must have been a problem with this car because when I was at the dealer last time just browsing new ones the salesman made a point without my provoking of telling me they fixed a lot of the noise problems they had with previous versions."

The Best SUV ever! I survived a bad crash.

By on Monday, August 03, 2009

"I have a 2008 Armada. This has been the best vehicle I've ever owned. Fantastic performance, creative options,it's a vehicle that's fun to drive. I look forward to driving it every day, and I've had it now for almost two years. It's very safe too. I was hit from behind by a HUGE water tanker while I stopped a red light. The back half of the suv was seriously damaged, and the car in front of me was hit by my suv as the impact into my suv was so hard. The driver of the car in front of me was hospitalized and I basically walked away with minor aches and pains. I spent 30 minutes in the emergency room and was then released. And Oh Yeah, the car in front of was an on duty police car, oops. The accident was so severe that two news helicopters arrived to film the scene and it made the Local San Diego evening news. I WAS LUCKY. But it was the Armada that saved my life! I'm an Arnada owner for life."

Best SUV

By on Saturday, December 22, 2007

"We have had our Armada for 3 years and love it! My wife loves it too...she said it drives, and parks great for a "Big Truck" Just a tip to all who have this vehicle, or are considering it....We placed an Airaid Cold Air Intake on it and now get around 16 MPG in city driving and 20 MPG on Highway, (and we get 12 MPG towing a 23ft boat, first SUV ever that did this for us!)"

Less than $4000 in lifetime repairs.

By on Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Pros: "Dependable"

Cons: "Mileage. 16-17 on the highway tops."

"Less than $4000 in lifetime repairs. Bought the car new in the fall of 2005. It has towed a 30 foot camper through the mountains many times."

This is the greatest vehicle I have ever owned.

By on Monday, August 12, 2013

"I picked up a 2004 Nissan Parthfinder Armada in June of 2013. My wife and I absolutely love it despite its shortcoming. We both agree that for her if it had the trunk space of an Expedition XL or Suburban she would have no complaints. Well I love this Suv from the outside in it's distinctive style curves and humps remind me of a MC Hammer song pumps and bumps for real and not for play. My buddy calls it a Rhino being a big guy (about 6'5 470lb.) I thought that I tould not be able to fit comfortably after having attempted to sit in all large SUV and while they had more room none of them were as comfortable height wise as the Armada. The width of the seats are a moderate issue as the seatbelt latch can dig into my right hip and the need to reposition while driving becomes a real headache. I suffer from chronic big guy automotive disorder love sports cars can't fit in any sports car I can afford. So the amazing 5.6 V8 and the response to my accelerator is absolutely amazing after 5 years of a ford freestar (oddly the same year as my Armada) this thing is a beast it gets up it goes it slows as if it were a vehicle half it's size. It has plenty of room storage space and on the freeway the gas mileage is better than the vans. Quarter of a tank from Las Vegas to St. George Utah, compared to a half tank for the mini van granted larger tank on the Armada, but whoa in four wheel drive this thing just claws up inclines and glides safely down declines. I would definitely advise anyone looking for a unique sporty and fun to drive SUV to hit up the Nissan Armada.."

This SUV offers both quality an safety!!

By on Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Pros: "safety, comfort, powerful"

Cons: "fuel usage"

"Bought our 2006 in 2009 and still have it with no intent to sell it. This SUV is the safest vehicle I have ever owned. It is not that great on gas but the comfort and safety it offers are well worth a little extra fuel cost and I should mention that if you are light on the gas pedal it is not so bad. I have used this vehicle for work everyday as well as on long trips. My husband loves it for its power. We have pulled a 33 foot camper weighing in at 8000lbs all over the East Coast and barely knew it was there all while carrying 7 passengers. I'm not sure about other vehicles in the same class but I am satisfied with this one enough that I really have no interest in finding out. My kids are safe when in this vehicle and to me that's enough to make me recommend it to anyone!"

very nice

By on Monday, January 05, 2009

"Great vehicle. Only one complaint....if you are a big guy like me, the seats are a little narrow so you have the edges of the cushion pushing against your rump. Otherwise, the Armada handles great, nice ride, and lots of power. If you want to improve fuel economy and improve power, throw away the paper air filter and put in a high flow reuseable filter like at K&N or get a cold air intake from Nissan. Also, replace the factory spark plugs and put in some Bosch platinum +4's."

Best SUV for the money at the time

By on Friday, January 04, 2008

"Performance is unrivavled, but comes at a cost (fuel). Has enough towing capacity for 98% of consumers. Acceleration is amazing. I've surprised many cars off the line. Comfort is one of the only drawbacks. Japanese cars notoriously have hard seats and this one is no different. But driving position is great which helps. Second row seating has more legroom than any other in it's class by a large margin. Third row folds flat unlike GM's. It also is pretty comfortable even for larger people on long trips. Nissan service has often been overlooked but I have always had really good service. In 2005, there wasn't a better choice for the money than the Armada. We got the LE with all the gizmos and an extended warranty for less than a lesser equipped Chevy Tahoe. After GM's redesign of the Tahoe, the gap is narrowed. It's a toss-up for me. Would you rather have a fold flat 3rd row (Nissan) or more comfortable seats (Chevy)?"

Great Family Vehicle

By on Sunday, July 22, 2007

"Excellent vehicle for family. Easy access to rear seating and rooming enough for adults to ride in back. Overall style is eye catching and stylish. Drives great."

Pleased for the most part, but...

By on Friday, January 03, 2014

Pros: "Roomy, smooth ride, comfy seats"

Cons: "wind noise, no AUX port"

"In 2012 I purchased a preowned 2011 Armada SV & LOVED it. The one I purchased had a lot of miles on it & I decided since I loved it so much, it was time to upgrade. I traded it in for a 2013 Armada SL. There are two major complaints I do have...#1 at just 2700 miles my check engine light came on. Took it in & they said the O2 sensor needs to be replaced. I wasn't too happy that my brand new car need to go in the shop already. #2 Is the wind noise. I noticed it in my precious armada but not as much as I do now. I've actually got an appointment next week at the dealership to check it out & see it the seal around my driver door is messed up because the noise is significatly louder there & the door rattles when I hit a bump. One other thing I'm dissapointed in is that there is no place to plug in an auxillary cord to listen to my iphone. There is a USB port to plug in an ipod, but not an iphone where I can listen to Pandora or internet radio like I could in my 2011. So, for the most part yes, I do love my new car, but I do have a few dissapointments that hopefully were just minor hiccups that will be resolved soon."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Nissan Armada near Honolulu. See local deals