2011 Nissan Armada

Based on 407 Ratings for the 2004 - 2015 models.

Great SUV

By on Sunday, January 29, 2012

"Love my SUV just wish it had better gas milage. If u are looking for an SUV with leg room this is it! Best Leg room in an SUV hands down, I'm 6ft and my husband 6'9! love it!"

Great family vehicle

By on Thursday, December 15, 2011

Pros: "lots of space"

Cons: "gas"

"Very dependable, have almost 100k miles and runs great. It's great for traveling with the extra row but also for my children to be able to bring friends and sports stuff. Great all around family car. High gas budget is only downfall."

Awesome SUV!!!!

By on Monday, October 24, 2011

"We have had our Armada for a little over a year and absolutely love it."

best vehicle ever

By on Monday, August 29, 2011

Pros: "roomy, tons of space with kiddos, rides nice"

Cons: "gas hog"

"My family loves how roomy this vehicle is. It rides smooth and has a lot of power with the v8. Super comfortable. Only downside is its a bit of a gas hog, but that's expected with any large SUV. Overall I have loved it!"

Excellent Vehicle

By on Tuesday, April 19, 2011

"Perfection, excellent driving power, Stability, Road runner, Durability"

Everything I expected

By on Monday, May 3, 2010

"I love this vehicle. My wife drives it everyday to work. Since her commute is not that long the poor fuel mileage is not an issue. Great for family trips. If you have multiple kids this will give you all the space you need and more. We have even had 6 full size adults in it with no problem. Would definitely recommend this vehicle."

2006 Nissan Armada LE

By on Tuesday, April 6, 2010

"My wife and I bought the Armada new in '06 to be her primary vehicle. We went through a lot of options before choosing the Armada, though I think it's what she wanted from the start. With over 300 hp, and almost 400 ft lbs of torque, it goes. Ground clearance is stellar and the leather interior with 4 captains chairs is almost perfect. The large glove box and even bigger center console provide plenty of storage. The multi-disc changer with aux input and satellite radio is also wonderful. The automatic lift gate is one of our favorite features and the towing capacity of about 9,000 lbs is great. If you can hook it to the truck, you can probably tow it. The only real downside has been the glitches with the electronic stability system called Vehicle Dynamic Control (VDC). The system glitch actually caused the brakes to fail on several occasions before we got it reprogrammed by the dealer. That's quite frightening in a 3 ton vehicle. Since the reprogramming, we've had no further issues and the truck has been trouble free. Aside from that, we've loved the Armada. There's room in the back for our luggage and a pair of Bernese Mountain dogs on long road trips where we average about 17mpg on the highway. Around town it's closer to 10-12 mpg. I don't foresee us selling it any time soon. It's comfortable, it's functional, and it's attractive. I think the Armada is here to stay."

Worth Every Penny

By on Monday, April 5, 2010

"I would buy this vehicle again in a heartbeat. Excellent comfort and performance."

Smooth Rugged Power

By on Friday, February 26, 2010

"This vehicle is in a class by itself. It cannot be compared to the other lumbering, sluggish, poorly designed competitors. It is a rugged SUV, with the comfort of a sedan and the speed and handling of a sports car. If you want smooth quiet ride, tons of pick-up, tight responsive handling and luxurious comfort, the Armada is for you. If you want a big, loose, slow, rattling truck, go see another manufacturer."

Love this truck!!!

By on Sunday, November 8, 2009

"We had a 2004 Armada that we bought used.We traded in the minivan for an SUV.Very spacious, the drive is quiet, love the 3rd seating stadium style.This truck fits our families every need.Our 16 year old daughter is starting to drive and she loves the way it handles.Smooth acceleration and the sound system is great.More bang for the buck with this one.Everyone comments on it.I will never buy anything else.We have a Nissan Quest minivan.Nissan has proven to us to be a reliable name.The van had some abuse over the years an we never had any major problems with it.You have to check out the Armada, it is great:)"

Best SUV you could own.

By on Tuesday, August 25, 2009

"We call it the BEAST. Nothing seems to stop it's proformance. All we have done is have the prevenative maintenance preformed according to the manufators schedule. Roomy, comfortable, dependable, great for short or long trips. The most reliable vehicle we have ever owned including Toyota and Honda. Gas mileage about 14-15, hey its a huge SUV. The 2005 Beast only has 92,000 miles at this time. We bought it 4 years ago. PS You can pull a house with this vehicle and I feel very safe in this SUV. DO not buy another SUV until you take a ride in the Armada. We have the 4 wheel drive. No problems."

great buy for your money

By on Wednesday, July 15, 2009

"My wife and I purchase this car in mid 2007, it was a 2008 model. We had to take it back around 10k because the truck computer malfunction and lock me in the vehicle. I took it back and Nissan fixed it with no problem. Other than that problem we love this truck. We just purchase an extended warranty to cover the vehicle to 100k for $1800,bumper to bumper from Nissan. You must do this before the factory warranty runs out around 36k or 3years.I recommend the 2008 Armada to anybody with kids this is a well built truck. I love Nissan so much we just purchase the 2009 Maxima, fast fast fast car.... Love it"

Best SUV Ever!!!!

By on Saturday, July 11, 2009

"This is my second armada, and this thing has it all, power, reliability and great styling. We have owned an isuzu trooper, and a chevy avalanche and this has been the best overall. Chevy had a great ride but the constant recalls are irritating. Gas mileage is what any one purchasing a V8 would expect. If you are looking for a great suv look no further."

2009 Armada Blackie

By on Saturday, June 6, 2009

"This vehicle is more dependable, reliable, and more affordable than the Chevy Tahoe. It is more spacious and the third-row seat folds flat unlike the Chevy Tahoe that folds down like a bucket seat. Great family vehicle and great for towing. Our 2009 Nissan Armada SE gets 17 in the city, unlike the 10-12 that is advertised; those are very conservative numbers."

Love my Armada!

By on Saturday, January 3, 2009

"We just traded our Pathfinder in for an Armada - best thing we've ever done! We liked the pathfinder, but it was just too small. The room in the Armada is amazing. Very comfortable - we went with the quad seats and love it. This thing drives and rides so nice. Wouldn't trade it for anything! My favorite is the automatic back hatch - it's a lifesavor when you have your hands full! We just drove from Kansas to North Carolina over Thanksgiving and had tons of room for the kids and luggage. We went with the built in navagation system and DVD system - both life savors! My husband worked at Garmin so nice to see that Nissan uses the same mapping system as Garmin. Highly recommend the Armada."

Good Runner

By on Monday, July 21, 2008

"We chose the Armada over others in this class for value for money. This SUV is a dream on long rides. Steering is superb for a truck chassis. Engine can be a little noisy when accelerated hard but is very smooth on the road. Interior plastic trim is a disapointment - should be better quality materials. leather is good."

Love my Armada!

By on Monday, June 30, 2008

"Great full size SUV! We added options, and definitely enjoy our car. However, I don't agree with the reviewer who said it has great gas mileage. Ours reports our average, and it is right around 12. Not great on gas, not even good on gas. But it is comfortable and drives wonderfully. We can even fit three car seats side by side in the second row. Have a 2008, and definitely like the interior styling better, but wish they kept the metal looking grill and bumper. The backup camera is a great option for families with little kids, and these small California parking lots. Love my automatic liftgate, since my arms are usually full with babies and groceries!"

Our Armada

By on Wednesday, June 4, 2008

"We affectionately call our Armada the "Great White" We love our truck. It has ridiculous amounts of room for our 3 boys and plenty of horsepower. We frequently go down to Cape Hatteras and this thing goes like a tank on the beach. I would DEFINITELY purchase another Nissan product. The gas is a little rough but with a vehicle this size it comes with the territory."

Amazing

By on Wednesday, August 18, 2010

"This is a fantastic vehicle. Great for towing and hauling around the family. Even the gas mileage has been good. I was told 10mpg in town by a few dealers. I am getting from 15-19. Our Armada is roomy and getting kids car seats in and out is a sintch. Love this truck!!!!"

Love my Armada

By on Tuesday, August 17, 2010

"I bought my armada brand new in March of 2004. I have over 125k miles and she is still running strong. Reliable, comfortable, great for the whole family."

By on Saturday, August 8, 2009

Great handling for such a big vehicle

By on Monday, May 26, 2008

"Value----it has alot of features for what i paid for it reliable----Wasn't 6 months after i owned it due to recall. It took 3 service visits to get it right Quality---good Performance---Pretty good pick up from 0 mph styling---nice sophisticated style comfort----VEEEERy comfortable"

Most comfortable full size SUV

By on Friday, May 23, 2008

"4 adults & 2 kids from Arizona to Nebraska...3 adults & 1 child from Arizona to Connetticutt...2 adults & 1 child from Arizona to Missouri! This is a traveling machine and one of the most comfortable vehicles I've ever ridden in!"

Just needs better gas mileage

By on Thursday, January 17, 2008

"Nissan loyal consumer for well over a decade and now driving my children in this Armada. My ONLY complaint is the gas mileage...big engine takes lots of go juice. Can't wait to see if they make a hybrid. The seating is very comfortable. The ride is smooth. I like to be up above everyone else on the road. The fold down rear seat is great also!"

By on Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Nissan Armada near Honolulu. See local deals