2011 Nissan Armada

Based on 391 Ratings for the 2004 - 2014 models.

LOVE MY ARMADA

By on Tuesday, July 02, 2013

Pros: "RIDE, DEPENDABILITY,"

Cons: "DRIVERS VISION, NEEDS TO BE MORE QUIET"

"BOUGHT NEW. ALMOST PERFECT. DRIVERS VISION SHOULD BE IMPROVED. COULD HAVE A MORE "QUIET" RIDE. LOVE THE TOW PACKAGE. A JOY TO DRIVE HAS NOT LET ME DOWN YET. I DO KEEP UP WITH THE MAINT. DID PUT IN A NEW BATTERY THIS YEAR. IF I SCALE DOWN IT WILL BE BECAUSE OF GAS PRICES ONLY. I LOVE MY ARMADA."

Awesome SUV

By on Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Pros: "powerful V8 for a 2004"

Cons: "the gas mileage, otherwise none whatsoever."

"I bought my 2004 Nissan Pathfinder Armada new with only 12 miles on it in 2004. It now has over 168k miles on it and is still running strong! Did all the recommended services and the truck has not let me down. I do alot of highway driving (to Las Vegas) and I love the way it handles going up the hills. The V8 really kicks in fast, no lagging. Has been good to me and a lot of room for my 2 dogs (Rottweilers)."

Best Car I've Owned

By on Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Pros: "Size, Power, Safety, 3rd Row fits Adults, Fun"

Cons: "MPG!!!"

"I just purchased an 08 Armada couple weeks ago and love it. Did plenty of research on other vehicles before my purchase and decided to pursue the Armada. Its huge, roomy, and just feel safe in it. I have a newborn so safety and room were my selling points. Oh and this thing has plenty of power however that power eats gas so its not excellent on gas economy but I knew that before purchasing. If MPG is important to you, then you may need to look elsewhere. Also with the SUV high off the ground, much of the maintenance can be done yourself (oil, transmission, etc). Other than that I totally recommend the Armada."

This SUV offers both quality an safety!!

By on Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Pros: "safety, comfort, powerful"

Cons: "fuel usage"

"Bought our 2006 in 2009 and still have it with no intent to sell it. This SUV is the safest vehicle I have ever owned. It is not that great on gas but the comfort and safety it offers are well worth a little extra fuel cost and I should mention that if you are light on the gas pedal it is not so bad. I have used this vehicle for work everyday as well as on long trips. My husband loves it for its power. We have pulled a 33 foot camper weighing in at 8000lbs all over the East Coast and barely knew it was there all while carrying 7 passengers. I'm not sure about other vehicles in the same class but I am satisfied with this one enough that I really have no interest in finding out. My kids are safe when in this vehicle and to me that's enough to make me recommend it to anyone!"

Very Pleased

By on Tuesday, January 01, 2013

Pros: "smooth ride and roomy"

Cons: "gas mileage"

"I was not in the market for a SUV, I just wanted to get rid of my old car and negative equity. Dealership had this on sale and $7k in cashback offers so I bought it! BEST decision...I love this vehicle...I'm a single father with daughter that does competitive chearleading and we are always driving and this vehicle is great on the highway, great driving around town, just all around good choice and I would recommend this to anyone who does a great deal of road travel. Def a nice affordable massive suv. gas mileage not that great but hey its all good!"

Best value on the market for an SUV

By on Friday, December 14, 2012

Pros: "A Great road trip vehicle"

Cons: "No Rocket Boosters"

"My 2011 Armada is now my second Armada. I had a 2008 Armada, and when I had only 4000 miles on it, I was rear ended by an 18 ton water tanker. I basically walked away with a 30 minute emergency room quick check, all due to the largeness of the Armada. I believe it saved my life. My 2011 Armada is almost perfect. A few minor issues that needed to be worked on but overall the Armada has been fantastic. I've owned a Sequoia>(big mistake), a Trooper, a Pathfinder, a 2008 Armada and now a 2011 Armada. And the Armada wins hands down. Maybe some day I can afford the Platinum model. Who knows?"

Nissan Armada

By on Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Pros: "Comfort, spacius,"

Cons: "Maybe gas, but that is OK"

"WOW what a car. I live in Washington State and it rains a lot in here. I had Ford Explorer and when you drive on freeway when it rains if you catch pot hole filled with water your car is slowing down a little or you have to catch the stearing wheel, with ARMADA there is no problems it drives like a champ, and its Japanese car and they last long. If you have to pick SUV for your family from Escalade, Mercedes, GMC, Infiniti, BMW, Toyota and many more, Nissan Armada would be the top one I would pick. Because of the price, comfort, and durability."

Best vehicle ever!!!

By on Thursday, November 15, 2012

Pros: "Reliable, beautiful and comfortable"

Cons: "Doesn't have great gas mileage...but its huge!!"

"I bought my 2007 Armada used in 2007 with 30,000 miles on it. In the 5 years that I have owned it I have never been broken down or had a major problem. I recently had to replace a wheel bearing on the front passenger side, but after countless road trips all over the eastern seaboard, I can't complain to much. It has been the most reliable vehicle I, or anyone I know, has ever owned. I know that my family is safe and secure inside this massive tank and it gives me piece of mind when I or my husband is on the road in it. Most of my friend can't believe how long I've had it, how I've never had problems with it, and how it is so unbelievably comfortable to ride in but still so beautiful from the outside. As another reviewer said, I will be driving this until the wheels fall off....and then I will buy another Armada."

Perfect Large Reliable Family Vehicle

By on Sunday, October 21, 2012

Pros: "Smooth Ride, Access to Rear Seat,"

Cons: "MPG"

"Purchased used 2008 and have been completely happy with it. No mechanical issues. I am a mother of 4 young kids and the accessibly to the rear seating is the best feature. An adult can get in the 3rd row seating with ease and not feeling like your breaking your back. 3rd row seating can fit 2 adults comfortable or 3 children. The only negative on this car is the gas mileage."

Best vehicle I have ever owned !

By on Wednesday, October 03, 2012

Pros: "Great towing, 9K towing."

Cons: "Terrible gas mileage."

"I bought the first model year made, 2004. I love it still today. I plan on driving it til the wheels fall off and when that happens...buy another Armada ! I feel protected in this beefy SUV and it definitely has the looks, inside and out. In 8 years and 122K miles, I have only had one mechanical issue and it was fixed promptly and would not deter me from buying another. It was pricy...but well worth it in luxury and dependability."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Nissan Armada near Honolulu. See local deals