2011 Nissan Armada

Based on 397 Ratings for the 2004 - 2015 models.

Best SUV I have ever owned.

By on Wednesday, December 18, 2013

"The best vehical Ihave ever owned. My previous vehical was a Toyota 4 Runner, which was a great ride. It was a 2000 I liked it but it was the model year before 4 Runner were enlarged, the interior was just too tight, I always felt crowded. The Armada is big, my wife loves it says she always feel safe in it. It pulls my 18 foot bow rider or utility trailer like they are not there. I usually trade ever 3or4 years, but cannot justify spending in excess of 40K just to have a newer model, when BIG RED has served very well."

My favorite full-sized SUV, will buy again!

By on Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Pros: "Great value, safe and reliable, roomy"

Cons: "MPG, higher maintanence costs"

"This is our current family SUV and we LOVE it. We had previously driven a Ford Explorer and a Chevy Tahoe. We had thoroughly shopped around dealerships comparing prices and features between various makes and models, and I've never liked anything better than my Armada. We have the 8 passenger model which has been great for our family of 6 (and large furry friend)! Obviously the MPG aren't the greatest, but you don't buy an SUV if you're worried about fuel efficiency but on road-trips I've gotten up to 24mpg which is awesome. The interior is roomy and practical and it drives great. Great acceleration, good stopping capabilities, and a very stable ride - I feel very safe and the 4WD/AWD is an amazing feature. Currently there is 212,000 miles on our odometer and it's still running great, I've never had any major issues mechanical or otherwise. We are currently shopping around for a newer SUV with less miles and plan to upgrade to a newer Armada."

Disappointing from previous models

By on Tuesday, September 10, 2013

I own this car

Pros: "Lots of power. Very comfortable ride front & back"

Cons: "New model with fewer aminities?"

"I was dissappointed in a few ammentities that were absent from this model that were on previous models. 1. The Music Box was gone and replaced with an access port for an ipod with a single disc player. There used to be an active port for a cigarette charger (that stayed on even when the car was off) and there was a normal 110 outlet in the console that has also been removed. You would think with the top of the line model that they would have kept up with some of the other makers and added a cooled seat option. There should be more control of the rear dvd players up front. For the most part the vehicle drives great. It is a smooth ride with great control and a heafty amount of power under the hood. The back seats comfort level are supreme with plenty of leg room. Adequate bose stereo and navigation system. Good iphone5 control and the microphone works well per those I've called."

This is the greatest vehicle I have ever owned.

By on Monday, August 12, 2013

"I picked up a 2004 Nissan Parthfinder Armada in June of 2013. My wife and I absolutely love it despite its shortcoming. We both agree that for her if it had the trunk space of an Expedition XL or Suburban she would have no complaints. Well I love this Suv from the outside in it's distinctive style curves and humps remind me of a MC Hammer song pumps and bumps for real and not for play. My buddy calls it a Rhino being a big guy (about 6'5 470lb.) I thought that I tould not be able to fit comfortably after having attempted to sit in all large SUV and while they had more room none of them were as comfortable height wise as the Armada. The width of the seats are a moderate issue as the seatbelt latch can dig into my right hip and the need to reposition while driving becomes a real headache. I suffer from chronic big guy automotive disorder love sports cars can't fit in any sports car I can afford. So the amazing 5.6 V8 and the response to my accelerator is absolutely amazing after 5 years of a ford freestar (oddly the same year as my Armada) this thing is a beast it gets up it goes it slows as if it were a vehicle half it's size. It has plenty of room storage space and on the freeway the gas mileage is better than the vans. Quarter of a tank from Las Vegas to St. George Utah, compared to a half tank for the mini van granted larger tank on the Armada, but whoa in four wheel drive this thing just claws up inclines and glides safely down declines. I would definitely advise anyone looking for a unique sporty and fun to drive SUV to hit up the Nissan Armada.."

Best SUV ever!

By on Thursday, July 25, 2013

"This SUV is so good for families and towing and just in and around town. I will recommend this car to too big families with four or five kids. Over all this car is fantastic!"

What a SUV!!!!

By on Sunday, July 21, 2013

"I bought my first Armada in 2008 and had it for 5 year withouta problem. Only had to do oil changes and tires. Traded that one for a 2012 and I couldn't be happier. Great car fora big family. Most people don't like the gas milage but I don't really care about that."

LOVE MY ARMADA

By on Tuesday, July 02, 2013

Pros: "RIDE, DEPENDABILITY,"

Cons: "DRIVERS VISION, NEEDS TO BE MORE QUIET"

"BOUGHT NEW. ALMOST PERFECT. DRIVERS VISION SHOULD BE IMPROVED. COULD HAVE A MORE "QUIET" RIDE. LOVE THE TOW PACKAGE. A JOY TO DRIVE HAS NOT LET ME DOWN YET. I DO KEEP UP WITH THE MAINT. DID PUT IN A NEW BATTERY THIS YEAR. IF I SCALE DOWN IT WILL BE BECAUSE OF GAS PRICES ONLY. I LOVE MY ARMADA."

Awesome SUV

By on Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Pros: "powerful V8 for a 2004"

Cons: "the gas mileage, otherwise none whatsoever."

"I bought my 2004 Nissan Pathfinder Armada new with only 12 miles on it in 2004. It now has over 168k miles on it and is still running strong! Did all the recommended services and the truck has not let me down. I do alot of highway driving (to Las Vegas) and I love the way it handles going up the hills. The V8 really kicks in fast, no lagging. Has been good to me and a lot of room for my 2 dogs (Rottweilers)."

Best Car I've Owned

By on Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Pros: "Size, Power, Safety, 3rd Row fits Adults, Fun"

Cons: "MPG!!!"

"I just purchased an 08 Armada couple weeks ago and love it. Did plenty of research on other vehicles before my purchase and decided to pursue the Armada. Its huge, roomy, and just feel safe in it. I have a newborn so safety and room were my selling points. Oh and this thing has plenty of power however that power eats gas so its not excellent on gas economy but I knew that before purchasing. If MPG is important to you, then you may need to look elsewhere. Also with the SUV high off the ground, much of the maintenance can be done yourself (oil, transmission, etc). Other than that I totally recommend the Armada."

This SUV offers both quality an safety!!

By on Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Pros: "safety, comfort, powerful"

Cons: "fuel usage"

"Bought our 2006 in 2009 and still have it with no intent to sell it. This SUV is the safest vehicle I have ever owned. It is not that great on gas but the comfort and safety it offers are well worth a little extra fuel cost and I should mention that if you are light on the gas pedal it is not so bad. I have used this vehicle for work everyday as well as on long trips. My husband loves it for its power. We have pulled a 33 foot camper weighing in at 8000lbs all over the East Coast and barely knew it was there all while carrying 7 passengers. I'm not sure about other vehicles in the same class but I am satisfied with this one enough that I really have no interest in finding out. My kids are safe when in this vehicle and to me that's enough to make me recommend it to anyone!"

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Nissan Armada near Honolulu. See local deals