2011 Nissan Armada

Based on 394 Ratings for the 2004 - 2015 models.

Best Car I've Owned

By on Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Pros: "Size, Power, Safety, 3rd Row fits Adults, Fun"

Cons: "MPG!!!"

"I just purchased an 08 Armada couple weeks ago and love it. Did plenty of research on other vehicles before my purchase and decided to pursue the Armada. Its huge, roomy, and just feel safe in it. I have a newborn so safety and room were my selling points. Oh and this thing has plenty of power however that power eats gas so its not excellent on gas economy but I knew that before purchasing. If MPG is important to you, then you may need to look elsewhere. Also with the SUV high off the ground, much of the maintenance can be done yourself (oil, transmission, etc). Other than that I totally recommend the Armada."

This SUV offers both quality an safety!!

By on Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Pros: "safety, comfort, powerful"

Cons: "fuel usage"

"Bought our 2006 in 2009 and still have it with no intent to sell it. This SUV is the safest vehicle I have ever owned. It is not that great on gas but the comfort and safety it offers are well worth a little extra fuel cost and I should mention that if you are light on the gas pedal it is not so bad. I have used this vehicle for work everyday as well as on long trips. My husband loves it for its power. We have pulled a 33 foot camper weighing in at 8000lbs all over the East Coast and barely knew it was there all while carrying 7 passengers. I'm not sure about other vehicles in the same class but I am satisfied with this one enough that I really have no interest in finding out. My kids are safe when in this vehicle and to me that's enough to make me recommend it to anyone!"

Very Pleased

By on Tuesday, January 01, 2013

Pros: "smooth ride and roomy"

Cons: "gas mileage"

"I was not in the market for a SUV, I just wanted to get rid of my old car and negative equity. Dealership had this on sale and $7k in cashback offers so I bought it! BEST decision...I love this vehicle...I'm a single father with daughter that does competitive chearleading and we are always driving and this vehicle is great on the highway, great driving around town, just all around good choice and I would recommend this to anyone who does a great deal of road travel. Def a nice affordable massive suv. gas mileage not that great but hey its all good!"

Best value on the market for an SUV

By on Friday, December 14, 2012

Pros: "A Great road trip vehicle"

Cons: "No Rocket Boosters"

"My 2011 Armada is now my second Armada. I had a 2008 Armada, and when I had only 4000 miles on it, I was rear ended by an 18 ton water tanker. I basically walked away with a 30 minute emergency room quick check, all due to the largeness of the Armada. I believe it saved my life. My 2011 Armada is almost perfect. A few minor issues that needed to be worked on but overall the Armada has been fantastic. I've owned a Sequoia>(big mistake), a Trooper, a Pathfinder, a 2008 Armada and now a 2011 Armada. And the Armada wins hands down. Maybe some day I can afford the Platinum model. Who knows?"

Nissan Armada

By on Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Pros: "Comfort, spacius,"

Cons: "Maybe gas, but that is OK"

"WOW what a car. I live in Washington State and it rains a lot in here. I had Ford Explorer and when you drive on freeway when it rains if you catch pot hole filled with water your car is slowing down a little or you have to catch the stearing wheel, with ARMADA there is no problems it drives like a champ, and its Japanese car and they last long. If you have to pick SUV for your family from Escalade, Mercedes, GMC, Infiniti, BMW, Toyota and many more, Nissan Armada would be the top one I would pick. Because of the price, comfort, and durability."

Best vehicle ever!!!

By on Thursday, November 15, 2012

Pros: "Reliable, beautiful and comfortable"

Cons: "Doesn't have great gas mileage...but its huge!!"

"I bought my 2007 Armada used in 2007 with 30,000 miles on it. In the 5 years that I have owned it I have never been broken down or had a major problem. I recently had to replace a wheel bearing on the front passenger side, but after countless road trips all over the eastern seaboard, I can't complain to much. It has been the most reliable vehicle I, or anyone I know, has ever owned. I know that my family is safe and secure inside this massive tank and it gives me piece of mind when I or my husband is on the road in it. Most of my friend can't believe how long I've had it, how I've never had problems with it, and how it is so unbelievably comfortable to ride in but still so beautiful from the outside. As another reviewer said, I will be driving this until the wheels fall off....and then I will buy another Armada."

Perfect Large Reliable Family Vehicle

By on Sunday, October 21, 2012

Pros: "Smooth Ride, Access to Rear Seat,"

Cons: "MPG"

"Purchased used 2008 and have been completely happy with it. No mechanical issues. I am a mother of 4 young kids and the accessibly to the rear seating is the best feature. An adult can get in the 3rd row seating with ease and not feeling like your breaking your back. 3rd row seating can fit 2 adults comfortable or 3 children. The only negative on this car is the gas mileage."

Best vehicle I have ever owned !

By on Wednesday, October 03, 2012

Pros: "Great towing, 9K towing."

Cons: "Terrible gas mileage."

"I bought the first model year made, 2004. I love it still today. I plan on driving it til the wheels fall off and when that happens...buy another Armada ! I feel protected in this beefy SUV and it definitely has the looks, inside and out. In 8 years and 122K miles, I have only had one mechanical issue and it was fixed promptly and would not deter me from buying another. It was pricy...but well worth it in luxury and dependability."

I Love this car.

By on Tuesday, October 02, 2012

"Wow we have had a good experience with Nissan that we think if you have a big family you should bye this car. This has been are family car and it has worked great for us."

LOVE MY TANK! :)

By on Sunday, September 30, 2012

Pros: "Easy to drive, smooth ride, dependable"

Cons: "A little cheap on the interior, things will break."

"I LOVE my Armada! It is just an all around wonderful vehicle. Some of the interior feels a bit cheaply made, but that was not the reason I bought the truck. It has been a reliable vehicle from day 1 and I am so thankful for it. All Moms should own one of these :)."

Awesome!!!

By on Thursday, September 27, 2012

Pros: "It's a house on wheels!!"

Cons: "I'm happy with my purchase!!"

"This is my 5th Nissan .I've always wanted to buy an Armada, most important feature of this SUV is the interior room. I'm 6'2" tall and cannot stand to have my head hit the headliner while I'm driving, and with a bad back I am constantly having to change my position. The Armada allows me to do that and continue driving in comfort. The 2012 Armada seems to gets better gas mileage then any of the other Nissan's I've owned.I love the interior just as much as my 2010 Tundra. I drove that one 140,000 miles and didn't have any problems just your occasional wear and tear. My 2012 is the SV model so I gave up a few options but so far I'm very happy with the 2012. I purchased it on 09/12 and now have 400 miles on it. It had 10 miles when I purchased it.."

Great Ride!

By on Sunday, September 16, 2012

Pros: "comfort, space, quality interior, smooth ride"

Cons: "cup holders not illuminated and low gas mileage"

"We just purchased the SV model in a 4 wheel drive. After driving a truck for years that I love this is a major step up in comfort and ride quality. The space is great. We researched and checked out the Enclave, Explorer, Highlander and more. This beats them all, no comparison. So the gas mileage is not great. We did not buy it to save on gas. This was a vehicle we purchased for trips and pleasure."

love it but hate it

By on Wednesday, August 22, 2012

"Ive had this car for about 5 months. Bought it from a dealership. The gas mileage isnt great, but I dont drive far to work so I really have to put gas in every 2 weeks. The interior is spacious and comfortable. Ive been having problems with braking lights coming on on the dash when I start up the car. (VOD, 4WD, ABS, emergency brake light). If i turn the car off and turn it back on, sometimes the lights go off, sometimes they dont. If i try to drive with these lights on, my brakes grind as if the ABS is engaged. the armada has been to the dealership twice to 'fix' the issue. Even though they dont consider it an issue. Seems like alot of reviews online of the armadas are having similar braking issues. Some are having complete brake failure. Im undecided if i will keep this car or not. Its easy to drive and the inside size is great. I dont think it is has been the safest to drive. Also - in the 5 months that ive had the car, there have been 3 recalls that the dealership has fixed, none related to braking system."

Love this vehicle.

By on Wednesday, August 08, 2012

Pros: "Roomy, powerful engine, nice looking"

Cons: "Gas"

"Great looks, decent gas mileage for big vehicle, tons of space, lots of power, and fun to drive"

Great SUV

By on Sunday, July 01, 2012

Pros: "Great all the way around"

Cons: "Gas mileage"

"The only problem that I have had is the back latch motor gave out. It was covered under warranty by dealership but if hadn't of been it would have been costly. Very roomy, comfortable. Interior is great. Large SUV but once you drive the Armada it really is easy to manuever and park."

My first Nissan vehicle

By on Saturday, June 30, 2012

Pros: "All the perks with a bagain price tag!"

Cons: "Only driven 1,000 miles. Follow up review later."

"I currently owned Honda Pilot and a Toyota Sequoia but I can't afford the current price tags of these new vehicles. Purchased a new 2012 Nissan Armada Platinum loaded for a bargain price comparable to a base model 2012 Toyota Sequoia. Gas mileage is 1 mile per gallon lower than the Toyota Sequoia and considered minor difference. Comfortable ride, roomy, and fun to drive."

Great SUV!

By on Thursday, May 24, 2012

Pros: "Style, comfort, towing ability."

Cons: "Poor gas mileage."

"Am happy with everything about the SUV except the fuel economy. Highway or city I can get no better than 15 miles/gallon. Have owned 2 Suburban's and a Sequoia and this is a better SUV than the others.............except for the gas mileage."

Armada is great!!

By on Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Pros: "Big, roomy, lots of power, handles well"

Cons: "Gas mileage"

"Can't go wrong with an Armada. I'm driving my second one... First was a 2005 sold to a relative, and am now driving a 2011 SL model. Roomy and love driving it. The rumor is that you can put a 4X8 foot sheet of plywood laying flat in the back with all the seats folded down and although i've never tried, I believe you could!! We've had 8 people seated comfortably. Plenty of power, handles well. Newer models are getting more refined. Gas mileage is bad but i'm good with it. Overall never had any issues with either one and would recommend to anyone looking for a large SUV."

In general enecxellent SUV

By on Tuesday, April 03, 2012

"Awsome,"

I love it!! Best vehicle I have purchased!

By on Thursday, March 29, 2012

"This car is excellent for a family because of the roominess, comfort and luxury items for adults. You feel very safe driving this vehicle in all conditions. I travel alot with my granddaughters and with 3 adults and 3 granddaughters we have plenty of room and all are comfortable even for a 10 hour drive. Gas mileage is not great but similar to other sport vehichles such as the Jeep Wranglers and pickups."

Good Reliable Vehicle

By on Monday, March 26, 2012

Pros: "Lots of room. Excell handling"

Cons: "Very big vehicle"

"I have had my Armada since 2008 and I have had no issues. I actually get about 18 to 20 mpg standardly. It is a great car."

Best Vehicle I Ever Owned

By on Monday, March 26, 2012

Pros: "Power, comfort, fun to drive, cargo space"

Cons: "Fuel economy"

"We purchased a 2010 Platinum AWD and now have 25,000 miles on it. We expected to get 13-18 mpg and thats what we are getting. It is a very powerful vehicle and extremely comfortable. It handles the snow with ease. I'm spoiled by its features, especially the back-up camera and sonar. The sound system is great, but the music box is a bit clunky...although its nice to have, especially on a long trip when you can't get good radio reception. I can do without Sirus XM radio (there customer service was a nightmare). Once set up, XM radio and nav traffic are good features however. On a long trip, this vehicle is very comfortable both for front and middle seat passengers. Smaller passengers in the rear seat don't complain, however I wouldn't recommend sitting there if your tall. Haven't towed a trailer, but know this vehicle will handle it well. I'm glad we purchased the top of the line. Other than no rain sensor wipers and speed sensing cruise control (like on the Infinit version), I can't think of anything else this vehicle needs. It is pretty easy to park, although you need to watch the vehicle hight in some parking garages. I have driven many other work vehicle SUV's and would not trade the Armada for any of them. Nissan makes a great product. We've owned 6 Nissans and feel very confident that this vehicle will not let us down. If you are watching fuel economy, this or most SUV's in the class may not be for you."

Love the Armada - My second one!

By on Friday, March 23, 2012

Pros: "Performance, Handling and the space inside"

Cons: "Gas MPG"

"I had an 2004 and traded it on the 2010. Bought both new and love them both."

Roomy and extremely comfortable to drive and ride

By on Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Pros: "Super comfortable and great handling. Roomy."

"Great vehicle. Drives and rides great. Very comfortable even for LONG vacation trips, daily commutes and trips to the store. Very reliable and easy to maintain. Best big vehicle for the money."

owned all kinds of SUV's, this one is the best

By on Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Pros: "plenty of room"

Cons: "Gas mileage could be better, average is 16 mpg"

"room, well thought out features, drives great looks great"

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Nissan Armada near Honolulu. See local deals