2010 Nissan Armada

Based on 405 Ratings for the 2005 - 2015 models.

too big need to be redesigned

By on Saturday, July 14, 2007

"very big vehicle but for its size it is too light on its wheels. gas consumption is way too hightr which makes it very costly to operate. mechanically sound but after fifty thousand miles the vehicles begins to rattle as a result affecting the ride quality. it would be advisable for them to take some of the features from the sister vehicle the qx56."

By on Sunday, July 22, 2007

"brakes were a big problem. exhaust leak 800.00 repair back seat not very comftorable"

room to spare

By on Tuesday, January 29, 2008

"lots of power, lots of room, lots of gas. gas mileage for combined city/highway about 13 mpg - not designed for cold weather. mileage is worse in the winter. already had to replace a door handle that froze (a documented service issue that cost me $300). Looks nice and drives nice though."

Loving it for over 2 years

By on Monday, July 16, 2007

"A few glithces when I first bought this vehicle, but has been great ever since. We test drove all the large SUV's and found this one to have the most room and comfort."

Great Vehicle

By on Wednesday, March 09, 2016

Pros: "seating, ride, storage, quiet"

Cons: "gas mileage, style (for some)"

"I bought this car used, a 2010, with 85000 miles. I went from only owning Lexus vehicles, to this one, and I have to say, I love it - it's perfect. People complain about mileage, but it's a big car, so it is expected to be poor. I average around 14 to 15 MPG overall. Summer its higher, winter it's lower. I traded in a Lexus RX because I wanted something with 3 rows of seats, with a third row that is actually usable. I looked at the Ford Expedition, Suburban, and Yukon, and none of them seemed to have a third row that anyone over the age of 5 could fit into. People note this car rides similar to a truck - and that's because it is one. That said, I think it rides very well, and is responsive for such a big vehicle. Moreover, the Armada is fast - much faster than you would expect. There is ample room for 2nd row passengers, and tons of cargo storage throughout. I have the Platinum version with bucket second row seats - so there is a console between the two seats. DVD entertainment works well. Heated steering wheel is awesome in the winter. In fact, I towed out a Ford F250 this winter that found itself stuck in the snow - and did it with great ease. As a whole, I would totally recommend this vehicle. It's great for family, or to fold down all the seats for hauling stuff. Tows 9100 lbs - more than any truck in it's class. I haven't had it long enough to rate reliability, but so far, it's been great - no problems."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Nissan Armada near Honolulu. See local deals