2010 Nissan Armada

Based on 392 Ratings for the 2004 - 2014 models.

Previous | 1 ... 76 77 78 79 | Next

By on Thursday, July 12, 2007

"Absolutely love this vehicle. Comfortable ride; roomy; not bad on gas mileage. No major problems; do have an occasional squeak on the dash but overall not an issue."

Been a reliable vehicle

By on Tuesday, July 10, 2007

"Overall, we have enjoyed the armada. This is a give and take truck. You gain space while giving up gas mileage. You gain power but give up in gross vehicle weight. Yes there are rattles and squeaks. But what do you expect for a 1st model year vehicle. The truck has had the brakes replaced under warranty due to the jutter problem. Also has been in for a failed seat belt tensioner. The dealer took care of it promptly and to our satisfaction under warranty. Other than those hiccups the vehicle has performed flawlessly. My kids love the room. My wife loves the safety of a big vehicle. And I like the power."

ARMADA

By on Sunday, July 08, 2007

"POOR GAS MILAGE AND RECALL ON BRAKES IS THE BAD THING I CAN SAY."

Alaska Trip

By on Sunday, July 08, 2007

"I had about 1700 miles on my Armada and left for Alaska, where I put on 8400 miles in 24 days. It performed great with ave. mpg of 16.5. The motor is awesome with great passing capabilities on 2 land roads. My GPS shows max speed, which was 96.8 MPH. I didn't know I had reached that speed passing as the truck felt extremely stable. With the current prices I think the Armada is a steal."

Great Cark that squeeks

By on Saturday, July 07, 2007

"I have owned this SUV for 3 years. YOu can't beat the room and I have had very little problem with it. My problem is all the squeeks on the interior from the roof console. It drives a little stiff for me. I use to drive a Tahoe and the ride in my Tahoe was much smoother but the styling and the space outweigh that. Squeeks must have been a problem with this car because when I was at the dealer last time just browsing new ones the salesman made a point without my provoking of telling me they fixed a lot of the noise problems they had with previous versions."

Previous | 1 ... 76 77 78 79 | Next
Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Nissan Armada near Honolulu. See local deals