2010 Nissan Armada

Based on 402 Ratings for the 2004 - 2015 models.

California Dreaming

By on Saturday, April 10, 2010

"I have driven many cars in my many jobs. Usually for free. This one I chose for saftey. I know when I go up against any other car on the road except a Hummer, I am going to win. With 2 children, saftey is number 1. Thow everything else out, My mass is bigger than you mass and I will win. That being said, the truck is great. I have 111k after 5 years and only two minor problems. The fuel pump went (not a common problem) and the auto leveler went right after my warranty expired. I expect this car will last me for a least another 200k. Note - Get a a chip deflector for the front, my black paint is chipped pretty bad from highway driving. All else being said, this is my dream car. It is safe, reliable, looks great, tows my boat, carries all of my toys and I gladly trade the gas mileage for saftey any day of the week. Pay a little more for gas to keep you family safe."

GETS THE JOB DONE!

By on Sunday, January 04, 2009

"I bought this in Jan 2004, tows a boat better than a Durango with Better Tow gas milage. Leg room is the best ever, everyone loves the back seat & third row is always a huge surprise on space. The power pedals & lay down back seats are the reason I bought this over a Toyota. I have never been sorry! I'm short so the visability, lift gate, power pedals, & never a mechanical problem in 75k miles , what more can I ask in a SUV--the gas is as good as any SUV. The leather quality is the only thing I would change & charcoal interior wasn't an 2004 option with the white exterior, which I prefer. Overall this this the first SUV I have kept over 75k and still going strong-people think it is a new Truck but are shocked when I tell them it is a 2004!"

By on Wednesday, July 25, 2007

"very spacious, great vehicle for the entire family the only bad thing about this vehicle is thier brakes"

By on Sunday, July 22, 2007

"brakes were a big problem. exhaust leak 800.00 repair back seat not very comftorable"

Loving it for over 2 years

By on Monday, July 16, 2007

"A few glithces when I first bought this vehicle, but has been great ever since. We test drove all the large SUV's and found this one to have the most room and comfort."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Nissan Armada near Honolulu. See local deals