2010 Nissan Armada

Based on 402 Ratings for the 2004 - 2015 models.

Great, but bad paint

By on Wednesday, August 15, 2007

"the vehicle is great! But the paint job is terrible. A sales dealer told me that Nissan does not put quality thickness of paint anymore - Infiniti is the same. They are not required to do that anymore. So when bugs, or anything touches the paint, it chips all the way to the metal. that's the only really bad thing I have to say about the 'mada!"

Awesome!!!

By on Thursday, September 27, 2012

Pros: "It's a house on wheels!!"

Cons: "I'm happy with my purchase!!"

"This is my 5th Nissan .I've always wanted to buy an Armada, most important feature of this SUV is the interior room. I'm 6'2" tall and cannot stand to have my head hit the headliner while I'm driving, and with a bad back I am constantly having to change my position. The Armada allows me to do that and continue driving in comfort. The 2012 Armada seems to gets better gas mileage then any of the other Nissan's I've owned.I love the interior just as much as my 2010 Tundra. I drove that one 140,000 miles and didn't have any problems just your occasional wear and tear. My 2012 is the SV model so I gave up a few options but so far I'm very happy with the 2012. I purchased it on 09/12 and now have 400 miles on it. It had 10 miles when I purchased it.."

Love this vehicle.

By on Wednesday, August 08, 2012

Pros: "Roomy, powerful engine, nice looking"

Cons: "Gas"

"Great looks, decent gas mileage for big vehicle, tons of space, lots of power, and fun to drive"

Worse Vehicle Ever

By on Tuesday, October 23, 2007

"I own a 2004 Nissan Armada and it is by far the worse vehicle I have ever owned. I do love the body style and roomy interior, but the service department was aweful as there were no factory trained technicians. The vehicle was in the shop more than it was at home. I have multiple problems with brakes that have not been resolved now 3 years later. The ABS engages during normal driving.EVERYTHING in the vehicle rattles. Nissan Customer was also aweful and refused to do anything to assist prompting me to file a lemon law claim that I won. This is such a nice looking vehicle, that I hope all issues have been fixed for future models. I would have difficulty purchasing another one."

would buy again and again

By on Monday, October 24, 2011

Pros: "spacious,fun to drive, attention getter,reliable"

Cons: "parking,gas"

"I bought this suv brand new at 106 miles. I have drove it all over and in many conditions. It has always been reliable and a joy to drive. It has room for the family, pets and groceries (all at the same time!) The only down sides are parking in certain spots is tough and gas can be expensive, but if you are getting a vehicle of this size those are normal considerations. I would and hope to buy another Armada."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Nissan Armada near Honolulu. See local deals