2010 Nissan Armada Consumer Reviews

This is the greatest vehicle I have ever owned.

By on Monday, August 12, 2013

"I picked up a 2004 Nissan Parthfinder Armada in June of 2013. My wife and I absolutely love it despite its shortcoming. We both agree that for her if it had the trunk space of an Expedition XL or Suburban she would have no complaints. Well I love this Suv from the outside in it's distinctive style curves and humps remind me of a MC Hammer song pumps and bumps for real and not for play. My buddy calls it a Rhino being a big guy (about 6'5 470lb.) I thought that I tould not be able to fit comfortably after having attempted to sit in all large SUV and while they had more room none of them were as comfortable height wise as the Armada. The width of the seats are a moderate issue as the seatbelt latch can dig into my right hip and the need to reposition while driving becomes a real headache. I suffer from chronic big guy automotive disorder love sports cars can't fit in any sports car I can afford. So the amazing 5.6 V8 and the response to my accelerator is absolutely amazing after 5 years of a ford freestar (oddly the same year as my Armada) this thing is a beast it gets up it goes it slows as if it were a vehicle half it's size. It has plenty of room storage space and on the freeway the gas mileage is better than the vans. Quarter of a tank from Las Vegas to St. George Utah, compared to a half tank for the mini van granted larger tank on the Armada, but whoa in four wheel drive this thing just claws up inclines and glides safely down declines. I would definitely advise anyone looking for a unique sporty and fun to drive SUV to hit up the Nissan Armada.."

Great SUV

By on Sunday, July 01, 2012

Pros: "Great all the way around"

Cons: "Gas mileage"

"The only problem that I have had is the back latch motor gave out. It was covered under warranty by dealership but if hadn't of been it would have been costly. Very roomy, comfortable. Interior is great. Large SUV but once you drive the Armada it really is easy to manuever and park."

My first Nissan vehicle

By on Saturday, June 30, 2012

Pros: "All the perks with a bagain price tag!"

Cons: "Only driven 1,000 miles. Follow up review later."

"I currently owned Honda Pilot and a Toyota Sequoia but I can't afford the current price tags of these new vehicles. Purchased a new 2012 Nissan Armada Platinum loaded for a bargain price comparable to a base model 2012 Toyota Sequoia. Gas mileage is 1 mile per gallon lower than the Toyota Sequoia and considered minor difference. Comfortable ride, roomy, and fun to drive."

1. My Information

* indicates required field.

Do not use your full name or email address; your privacy is important to us.

Location

2. My Rating

Use sliders to change values.

3. My Review

(e.g., best vehicle ever!) *

(Please no personal or dealership information or offensive language.) *

Not LikelyVery Likely

click & drag!
(e.g., great price, fun to drive)
(e.g., no cup holders)
Tips for Writing Reviews
Avoid:
  • Offensive or suggestive comments
  • Telling customers to shop elsewhere

Focus on:
  • The vehicle and your experience with it
  • Specific features of the vehicle
  • What's great about it? What's not so great?

4. My Uploads

Add photo (up to 5MB)

Uploading Photo....

upload successful! Remove
(e.g., Driving with the top down!)

Guidelines for Uploading Photos
  • Only one photo, up to 5MB
  • Focus on the vehicle and your experience with it
  • All photos must be your own
  • No nudity or obscene content
  • Inappropriate photos will cause your entire review to be rejected
Add video (only one allowed)
(paste the URL from your video on YouTube.)
(e.g., See it in action!)
Guidelines for Uploading Video
  • Maximum length: 5 minutes
  • No nudity or obscene content
  Important:
  • Focus on the vehicle and your experience with it
  • Write a caption
  • Upload your video to YouTube
  • Stick to the rules - so your review & video get published.

5. Notify Me

Please send me an email when my review is posted