2009 Nissan Armada

Based on 382 Ratings for the 2004 - 2014 models.

Reviews Displayed:  5 | 10 | 25

What a SUV!!!!

By on Sunday, July 21, 2013

"I bought my first Armada in 2008 and had it for 5 year withouta problem. Only had to do oil changes and tires. Traded that one for a 2012 and I couldn't be happier. Great car fora big family. Most people don't like the gas milage but I don't really care about that."

LOVE MY ARMADA

By on Tuesday, July 02, 2013

Pros: "RIDE, DEPENDABILITY,"

Cons: "DRIVERS VISION, NEEDS TO BE MORE QUIET"

"BOUGHT NEW. ALMOST PERFECT. DRIVERS VISION SHOULD BE IMPROVED. COULD HAVE A MORE "QUIET" RIDE. LOVE THE TOW PACKAGE. A JOY TO DRIVE HAS NOT LET ME DOWN YET. I DO KEEP UP WITH THE MAINT. DID PUT IN A NEW BATTERY THIS YEAR. IF I SCALE DOWN IT WILL BE BECAUSE OF GAS PRICES ONLY. I LOVE MY ARMADA."

Awesome SUV

By on Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Pros: "powerful V8 for a 2004"

Cons: "the gas mileage, otherwise none whatsoever."

"I bought my 2004 Nissan Pathfinder Armada new with only 12 miles on it in 2004. It now has over 168k miles on it and is still running strong! Did all the recommended services and the truck has not let me down. I do alot of highway driving (to Las Vegas) and I love the way it handles going up the hills. The V8 really kicks in fast, no lagging. Has been good to me and a lot of room for my 2 dogs (Rottweilers)."

Best Car I've Owned

By on Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Pros: "Size, Power, Safety, 3rd Row fits Adults, Fun"

Cons: "MPG!!!"

"I just purchased an 08 Armada couple weeks ago and love it. Did plenty of research on other vehicles before my purchase and decided to pursue the Armada. Its huge, roomy, and just feel safe in it. I have a newborn so safety and room were my selling points. Oh and this thing has plenty of power however that power eats gas so its not excellent on gas economy but I knew that before purchasing. If MPG is important to you, then you may need to look elsewhere. Also with the SUV high off the ground, much of the maintenance can be done yourself (oil, transmission, etc). Other than that I totally recommend the Armada."

This SUV offers both quality an safety!!

By on Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Pros: "safety, comfort, powerful"

Cons: "fuel usage"

"Bought our 2006 in 2009 and still have it with no intent to sell it. This SUV is the safest vehicle I have ever owned. It is not that great on gas but the comfort and safety it offers are well worth a little extra fuel cost and I should mention that if you are light on the gas pedal it is not so bad. I have used this vehicle for work everyday as well as on long trips. My husband loves it for its power. We have pulled a 33 foot camper weighing in at 8000lbs all over the East Coast and barely knew it was there all while carrying 7 passengers. I'm not sure about other vehicles in the same class but I am satisfied with this one enough that I really have no interest in finding out. My kids are safe when in this vehicle and to me that's enough to make me recommend it to anyone!"

Reviews Displayed:  5 | 10 | 25
Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Nissan Armada near Honolulu. See local deals