2009 Nissan Armada

Based on 401 Ratings for the 2004 - 2015 models.

My first Nissan vehicle

By on Saturday, June 30, 2012

Pros: "All the perks with a bagain price tag!"

Cons: "Only driven 1,000 miles. Follow up review later."

"I currently owned Honda Pilot and a Toyota Sequoia but I can't afford the current price tags of these new vehicles. Purchased a new 2012 Nissan Armada Platinum loaded for a bargain price comparable to a base model 2012 Toyota Sequoia. Gas mileage is 1 mile per gallon lower than the Toyota Sequoia and considered minor difference. Comfortable ride, roomy, and fun to drive."

Awesome!!!

By on Thursday, September 27, 2012

Pros: "It's a house on wheels!!"

Cons: "I'm happy with my purchase!!"

"This is my 5th Nissan .I've always wanted to buy an Armada, most important feature of this SUV is the interior room. I'm 6'2" tall and cannot stand to have my head hit the headliner while I'm driving, and with a bad back I am constantly having to change my position. The Armada allows me to do that and continue driving in comfort. The 2012 Armada seems to gets better gas mileage then any of the other Nissan's I've owned.I love the interior just as much as my 2010 Tundra. I drove that one 140,000 miles and didn't have any problems just your occasional wear and tear. My 2012 is the SV model so I gave up a few options but so far I'm very happy with the 2012. I purchased it on 09/12 and now have 400 miles on it. It had 10 miles when I purchased it.."

Great, but bad paint

By on Wednesday, August 15, 2007

"the vehicle is great! But the paint job is terrible. A sales dealer told me that Nissan does not put quality thickness of paint anymore - Infiniti is the same. They are not required to do that anymore. So when bugs, or anything touches the paint, it chips all the way to the metal. that's the only really bad thing I have to say about the 'mada!"

Love this vehicle.

By on Wednesday, August 08, 2012

Pros: "Roomy, powerful engine, nice looking"

Cons: "Gas"

"Great looks, decent gas mileage for big vehicle, tons of space, lots of power, and fun to drive"

Armada is great!!

By on Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Pros: "Big, roomy, lots of power, handles well"

Cons: "Gas mileage"

"Can't go wrong with an Armada. I'm driving my second one... First was a 2005 sold to a relative, and am now driving a 2011 SL model. Roomy and love driving it. The rumor is that you can put a 4X8 foot sheet of plywood laying flat in the back with all the seats folded down and although i've never tried, I believe you could!! We've had 8 people seated comfortably. Plenty of power, handles well. Newer models are getting more refined. Gas mileage is bad but i'm good with it. Overall never had any issues with either one and would recommend to anyone looking for a large SUV."

In general enecxellent SUV

By on Tuesday, April 03, 2012

"Awsome,"

Good Reliable Vehicle

By on Monday, March 26, 2012

Pros: "Lots of room. Excell handling"

Cons: "Very big vehicle"

"I have had my Armada since 2008 and I have had no issues. I actually get about 18 to 20 mpg standardly. It is a great car."

2nd one. Great SUV

By on Thursday, February 09, 2012

Pros: "Quiet Ride, Tons of Power, Reliable"

Cons: "NO IPOD PLUG, NO REMOTE START, NO XENON HEAD LIGHT"

"Coming from a previous Tahoe I bought my first Armada Platinum in 2010. WOW.. I have a 7000lb boat that used to sag the back end of my Tahoe, not the Armada though. I can drag that sucker around anywhere and not have to worry. It is BIG. If you want big, you'll get it with the Armada. If you want features then you'll want to look at a Yukon Denali instead. The absence of a direct ipod usb plug-in and remote start are just baffling, especially since it has the Intelligent key system. Why a 56k SUV would even be designed without it is beyond explainable, but it does have a better sound system than the domestic competitors, far better acceleration, and 2nd row legroom, well its just not even a comparison. I can sit with the drivers seat all the way back and my 6'4" friend behind me is still comfortable. I bought another one this past week a 2012. Not many changes except the back seat has heaters now. I will say that the price is very attractive compared to what the new LTZ Tahoe was that I compared it to. About $300 a month difference."

would buy again and again

By on Monday, October 24, 2011

Pros: "spacious,fun to drive, attention getter,reliable"

Cons: "parking,gas"

"I bought this suv brand new at 106 miles. I have drove it all over and in many conditions. It has always been reliable and a joy to drive. It has room for the family, pets and groceries (all at the same time!) The only down sides are parking in certain spots is tough and gas can be expensive, but if you are getting a vehicle of this size those are normal considerations. I would and hope to buy another Armada."

This Nissan Armada my wife drives.

By on Saturday, October 08, 2011

Pros: "This Armada has been a very RELIABLE SUV"

Cons: "This SUV is a 2004 and that the only con"

"This 2004 Nissan Armada has been a tremendous vehicle, it has godd looks, rugged, comfortable on the highway, and has a lot of pickup. All leather interior, complete with all power steering, windows, GPS, AM-FM, CD, all buckets seats with power, remote control includes rear door, roof rack THX sound, solid white color, light blue inside, sensor warning in the rear bumper for parking, pedestrians. It uses no oil, and gas about as comparable as other SUV. It has a V8 engine and a 4 wheel drive."

great family suv

By on Thursday, September 01, 2011

Pros: "full frame, lots of steel, very reliable, big enough for a big guy"

Cons: "climate control"

"Very comfortable good for family trips. People respect it to, because of its size. Would buy one again."

our armada

By on Saturday, February 05, 2011

"One of the best things that we like about our armada is the fonding seats in to the ground instead of removal when the space is needed. also the space behind the third seat is alot more than our previous 09 yukon"

Everything I expected

By on Monday, May 03, 2010

"I love this vehicle. My wife drives it everyday to work. Since her commute is not that long the poor fuel mileage is not an issue. Great for family trips. If you have multiple kids this will give you all the space you need and more. We have even had 6 full size adults in it with no problem. Would definitely recommend this vehicle."

California Dreaming

By on Saturday, April 10, 2010

"I have driven many cars in my many jobs. Usually for free. This one I chose for saftey. I know when I go up against any other car on the road except a Hummer, I am going to win. With 2 children, saftey is number 1. Thow everything else out, My mass is bigger than you mass and I will win. That being said, the truck is great. I have 111k after 5 years and only two minor problems. The fuel pump went (not a common problem) and the auto leveler went right after my warranty expired. I expect this car will last me for a least another 200k. Note - Get a a chip deflector for the front, my black paint is chipped pretty bad from highway driving. All else being said, this is my dream car. It is safe, reliable, looks great, tows my boat, carries all of my toys and I gladly trade the gas mileage for saftey any day of the week. Pay a little more for gas to keep you family safe."

GREAT

By on Saturday, October 24, 2009

"I love my 2010 Armada!!! It is the 1st Nissan I have ever owned, and I am HOOKED. My tank roacks!"

Best Vehicle Ever

By on Tuesday, October 06, 2009

"I bought my Armada on Holloween in 2005.I absolutely love my suv. I ride sports bikes with my friends and pull a trailer with 4 bikes from Georgia to Myrtle Beach,SC, and this thing has power. Plenty of room,comfortable, stylish. i love this truck.You almost feel like you own the road when you drive it."

Great Vehicle but...

By on Friday, July 24, 2009

"I have owned my Armada since 2004 and have over 100,000 miles on it. Overall it has been a great vehicle. Had problems with the brakes for the first year but once they replaced them with the appropriate brakes I have not had any problems. My only complaint is that the vehicle did not retain it's value over the years. I love the truck but would not buy a new one. I recommend you buy one that is three to four years old and you will save a lot of money."

GETS THE JOB DONE!

By on Sunday, January 04, 2009

"I bought this in Jan 2004, tows a boat better than a Durango with Better Tow gas milage. Leg room is the best ever, everyone loves the back seat & third row is always a huge surprise on space. The power pedals & lay down back seats are the reason I bought this over a Toyota. I have never been sorry! I'm short so the visability, lift gate, power pedals, & never a mechanical problem in 75k miles , what more can I ask in a SUV--the gas is as good as any SUV. The leather quality is the only thing I would change & charcoal interior wasn't an 2004 option with the white exterior, which I prefer. Overall this this the first SUV I have kept over 75k and still going strong-people think it is a new Truck but are shocked when I tell them it is a 2004!"

room to spare

By on Tuesday, January 29, 2008

"lots of power, lots of room, lots of gas. gas mileage for combined city/highway about 13 mpg - not designed for cold weather. mileage is worse in the winter. already had to replace a door handle that froze (a documented service issue that cost me $300). Looks nice and drives nice though."

GREAT VEHICLE

By on Thursday, December 20, 2007

"I HAVE OWNED THE SUBURBAN, YUKON, CADILAC ESCALADE, FORD EXCURSION, LINCOLN NAVIGATOR AND THE FORD EXPITIDION. ALL OF THE ABOVE WERE PURCHASED NEW. I HAVE HAD THE NISSAN ARMADA NOW FOR TWO YEARS AND IT IS THE BEST SUV I HAVE EVER OWNED. IT OUT PERFORMS ALL THE OTHERS IN QUALITY, PERFORMACE, VALUE, AND COMFORT."

By on Wednesday, October 24, 2007

"I have the top of the line Armada LE 4X4 fully loaded when first rolled out of production line. This is a great utility and classy vehicle. If you are looking for a strong engine and reasonably comfort in a large SUV, this is the vehicle for you. Drive is solid and stable. Lots of power for on ramp freeway situation, uphill and overtaking. Gas mileage is quite efficient compare to other lighter vans or SUV with smaller engines."

Worse Vehicle Ever

By on Tuesday, October 23, 2007

"I own a 2004 Nissan Armada and it is by far the worse vehicle I have ever owned. I do love the body style and roomy interior, but the service department was aweful as there were no factory trained technicians. The vehicle was in the shop more than it was at home. I have multiple problems with brakes that have not been resolved now 3 years later. The ABS engages during normal driving.EVERYTHING in the vehicle rattles. Nissan Customer was also aweful and refused to do anything to assist prompting me to file a lemon law claim that I won. This is such a nice looking vehicle, that I hope all issues have been fixed for future models. I would have difficulty purchasing another one."

By on Friday, August 03, 2007

"I love this car excellent very spacious,and reliable but I do have to agree there brakes do wear out very easily ..."

Love this SUV.

By on Thursday, July 26, 2007

"NO complaints."

By on Wednesday, July 25, 2007

"very spacious, great vehicle for the entire family the only bad thing about this vehicle is thier brakes"

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Nissan Armada near Honolulu. See local deals