2008 Nissan Armada

Based on 407 Ratings for the 2004 - 2015 models.

GREAT

By on Saturday, October 24, 2009

"I love my 2010 Armada!!! It is the 1st Nissan I have ever owned, and I am HOOKED. My tank roacks!"

Best Vehicle Ever

By on Tuesday, October 6, 2009

"I bought my Armada on Holloween in 2005.I absolutely love my suv. I ride sports bikes with my friends and pull a trailer with 4 bikes from Georgia to Myrtle Beach,SC, and this thing has power. Plenty of room,comfortable, stylish. i love this truck.You almost feel like you own the road when you drive it."

Love it

By on Saturday, October 3, 2009

"When the Armadas first came out I didn't care for them at all. Two years ago we got one as a rental vehicle and that was all she wrote! I have had Maximas before and loved them but other than that we are a GM family. When my vehicle was totaled I knew exactly what I wanted but for my Husbands sake I looked at the Z-71 Suburbans. I liked the Suburban but LOVED the Armada. We bought the Armada and I couldn't be happier! We are a family of six and the Big A seats us all very comfortably. The power! OH THE POWER! This beast has some get up and go in it! BUT my baby loves her gasoline (for the power its kicking out I am fine with that). I have the beautiful red brawn color. While like the color in the shade it is gorgeous in the sunlight! Going where there are no roads is no problem Lock in her in 4 high or 4 low she will get you there! Thank You Nissan! While my Husband hates to admit it he likes it too!"

Great Vehicle but...

By on Friday, July 24, 2009

"I have owned my Armada since 2004 and have over 100,000 miles on it. Overall it has been a great vehicle. Had problems with the brakes for the first year but once they replaced them with the appropriate brakes I have not had any problems. My only complaint is that the vehicle did not retain it's value over the years. I love the truck but would not buy a new one. I recommend you buy one that is three to four years old and you will save a lot of money."

Save your money

By on Friday, February 22, 2008

"Purchased vehicle in 2005. Spent more time in the shop than on the road. Needed new brakes at less than 5000 miles, loud humming noise coming from the front end, still have not been able to fix. Sunroof broken, dual dvd players broken several times, very cheap interior, if you touch it to hard it scratches. Dealership gave very poor Did I mention the whole car rattles? This was a $45,000 suv(lemon)!!"

By on Wednesday, October 24, 2007

"I have the top of the line Armada LE 4X4 fully loaded when first rolled out of production line. This is a great utility and classy vehicle. If you are looking for a strong engine and reasonably comfort in a large SUV, this is the vehicle for you. Drive is solid and stable. Lots of power for on ramp freeway situation, uphill and overtaking. Gas mileage is quite efficient compare to other lighter vans or SUV with smaller engines."

By on Sunday, September 9, 2007

"Love my "Mada". Great power. Tons of room. And best of all I can fit 8 people with a stroller and a wheelchair all inside. Its fantastic. only two complaints... kids can't reach the handle on back door. And the seats stain too easy even with water. Yuck. :0( Im 4'11" and have almost no problems manuvering this auto. some blind spots but hey!.... its a big auto and most people move out of my way! LOL. OH. and my Dad says the back seat isnt as soft as he would like it."

By on Friday, August 3, 2007

"I love this car excellent very spacious,and reliable but I do have to agree there brakes do wear out very easily ..."

Love this SUV.

By on Thursday, July 26, 2007

"NO complaints."

By on Sunday, April 15, 2007

"We love this vehicle. It is powerful, comfortable, and looks great. We have taken our family, with one set of Grandparents on a road trip and everyone had ample space and enjoyed the ride. We have owned our Armada for 2 years with no troubles."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Nissan Armada near Honolulu. See local deals