2008 Nissan Armada

Based on 402 Ratings for the 2004 - 2015 models.

I would not buy one

By on Friday, September 26, 2008

"This car has been nothing but a problem since day one seats that sweek, air bag lights flashing. maybe it just the one that i bought but i would not buy it again. Best of luck to you if you buy one hope yours is beter than the LEMON that I got. I know Nissan makes good cars but mine is not one of the by far the worst car I have ever owned."

room to spare

By on Tuesday, January 29, 2008

"lots of power, lots of room, lots of gas. gas mileage for combined city/highway about 13 mpg - not designed for cold weather. mileage is worse in the winter. already had to replace a door handle that froze (a documented service issue that cost me $300). Looks nice and drives nice though."

GREAT VEHICLE

By on Thursday, December 20, 2007

"I HAVE OWNED THE SUBURBAN, YUKON, CADILAC ESCALADE, FORD EXCURSION, LINCOLN NAVIGATOR AND THE FORD EXPITIDION. ALL OF THE ABOVE WERE PURCHASED NEW. I HAVE HAD THE NISSAN ARMADA NOW FOR TWO YEARS AND IT IS THE BEST SUV I HAVE EVER OWNED. IT OUT PERFORMS ALL THE OTHERS IN QUALITY, PERFORMACE, VALUE, AND COMFORT."

By on Wednesday, October 24, 2007

"I have the top of the line Armada LE 4X4 fully loaded when first rolled out of production line. This is a great utility and classy vehicle. If you are looking for a strong engine and reasonably comfort in a large SUV, this is the vehicle for you. Drive is solid and stable. Lots of power for on ramp freeway situation, uphill and overtaking. Gas mileage is quite efficient compare to other lighter vans or SUV with smaller engines."

By on Sunday, September 09, 2007

"Love my "Mada". Great power. Tons of room. And best of all I can fit 8 people with a stroller and a wheelchair all inside. Its fantastic. only two complaints... kids can't reach the handle on back door. And the seats stain too easy even with water. Yuck. :0( Im 4'11" and have almost no problems manuvering this auto. some blind spots but hey!.... its a big auto and most people move out of my way! LOL. OH. and my Dad says the back seat isnt as soft as he would like it."

By on Friday, August 03, 2007

"I love this car excellent very spacious,and reliable but I do have to agree there brakes do wear out very easily ..."

Love this SUV.

By on Thursday, July 26, 2007

"NO complaints."

By on Sunday, April 15, 2007

"We love this vehicle. It is powerful, comfortable, and looks great. We have taken our family, with one set of Grandparents on a road trip and everyone had ample space and enjoyed the ride. We have owned our Armada for 2 years with no troubles."

Love the Armada - My second one!

By on Friday, March 23, 2012

Pros: "Performance, Handling and the space inside"

Cons: "Gas MPG"

"I had an 2004 and traded it on the 2010. Bought both new and love them both."

Still in love after 7 years

By on Monday, February 20, 2012

Pros: "space, looks, flexibility of usage, comfort"

Cons: "cost of gas"

"I absolutely love the Armada! I drove a brand new 2004 for 6 years and just bought a new 2011 last year. This is the perfect, coolest-looking vehicle for larger families. We use it to the full! We haul our boat (6,000 lb pontoon)"

Best vehicles I ever owned this is my 2nd

By on Friday, February 17, 2012

Pros: "Comfortable ride"

"Shopped around alot for this type of vehicle. You don't have to remove any seats they fold into the floor works great if shopping and you buy big item. Lots of space"

best veicle ever

By on Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Pros: "Fun to drive, good handling for large SUV"

Cons: "fuel cosumption"

"Great handling for a large suv, spacious, grat features,gas milege is low but not far of from expected for vehicle type."

Love this car!!

By on Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Pros: "Comfortable, easy to drive, great turning radius"

Cons: "Poor mileage"

"I didn't want to get a big vehicle, but my husband thought we needed one. I am so glad he talked me into this! I absolutely love this car. It is so comfortable and easy to drive. I didn't think I needed all the options, but now that I have them, I couldn't imagine living without them. The only drawback is the mileage, but you have that with any large vehicle."

Great SUV

By on Sunday, January 29, 2012

"Love my SUV just wish it had better gas milage. If u are looking for an SUV with leg room this is it! Best Leg room in an SUV hands down, I'm 6ft and my husband 6'9! love it!"

Great family vehicle

By on Thursday, December 15, 2011

Pros: "lots of space"

Cons: "gas"

"Very dependable, have almost 100k miles and runs great. It's great for traveling with the extra row but also for my children to be able to bring friends and sports stuff. Great all around family car. High gas budget is only downfall."

Awesome SUV!!!!

By on Monday, October 24, 2011

"We have had our Armada for a little over a year and absolutely love it."

best vehicle ever

By on Monday, August 29, 2011

Pros: "roomy, tons of space with kiddos, rides nice"

Cons: "gas hog"

"My family loves how roomy this vehicle is. It rides smooth and has a lot of power with the v8. Super comfortable. Only downside is its a bit of a gas hog, but that's expected with any large SUV. Overall I have loved it!"

Excellent Vehicle

By on Tuesday, April 19, 2011

"Perfection, excellent driving power, Stability, Road runner, Durability"

Amazing

By on Wednesday, August 18, 2010

"This is a fantastic vehicle. Great for towing and hauling around the family. Even the gas mileage has been good. I was told 10mpg in town by a few dealers. I am getting from 15-19. Our Armada is roomy and getting kids car seats in and out is a sintch. Love this truck!!!!"

Love my Armada

By on Tuesday, August 17, 2010

"I bought my armada brand new in March of 2004. I have over 125k miles and she is still running strong. Reliable, comfortable, great for the whole family."

2006 Nissan Armada LE

By on Tuesday, April 06, 2010

"My wife and I bought the Armada new in '06 to be her primary vehicle. We went through a lot of options before choosing the Armada, though I think it's what she wanted from the start. With over 300 hp, and almost 400 ft lbs of torque, it goes. Ground clearance is stellar and the leather interior with 4 captains chairs is almost perfect. The large glove box and even bigger center console provide plenty of storage. The multi-disc changer with aux input and satellite radio is also wonderful. The automatic lift gate is one of our favorite features and the towing capacity of about 9,000 lbs is great. If you can hook it to the truck, you can probably tow it. The only real downside has been the glitches with the electronic stability system called Vehicle Dynamic Control (VDC). The system glitch actually caused the brakes to fail on several occasions before we got it reprogrammed by the dealer. That's quite frightening in a 3 ton vehicle. Since the reprogramming, we've had no further issues and the truck has been trouble free. Aside from that, we've loved the Armada. There's room in the back for our luggage and a pair of Bernese Mountain dogs on long road trips where we average about 17mpg on the highway. Around town it's closer to 10-12 mpg. I don't foresee us selling it any time soon. It's comfortable, it's functional, and it's attractive. I think the Armada is here to stay."

Worth Every Penny

By on Monday, April 05, 2010

"I would buy this vehicle again in a heartbeat. Excellent comfort and performance."

Smooth Rugged Power

By on Friday, February 26, 2010

"This vehicle is in a class by itself. It cannot be compared to the other lumbering, sluggish, poorly designed competitors. It is a rugged SUV, with the comfort of a sedan and the speed and handling of a sports car. If you want smooth quiet ride, tons of pick-up, tight responsive handling and luxurious comfort, the Armada is for you. If you want a big, loose, slow, rattling truck, go see another manufacturer."

Love this truck!!!

By on Sunday, November 08, 2009

"We had a 2004 Armada that we bought used.We traded in the minivan for an SUV.Very spacious, the drive is quiet, love the 3rd seating stadium style.This truck fits our families every need.Our 16 year old daughter is starting to drive and she loves the way it handles.Smooth acceleration and the sound system is great.More bang for the buck with this one.Everyone comments on it.I will never buy anything else.We have a Nissan Quest minivan.Nissan has proven to us to be a reliable name.The van had some abuse over the years an we never had any major problems with it.You have to check out the Armada, it is great:)"

Love it

By on Saturday, October 03, 2009

"When the Armadas first came out I didn't care for them at all. Two years ago we got one as a rental vehicle and that was all she wrote! I have had Maximas before and loved them but other than that we are a GM family. When my vehicle was totaled I knew exactly what I wanted but for my Husbands sake I looked at the Z-71 Suburbans. I liked the Suburban but LOVED the Armada. We bought the Armada and I couldn't be happier! We are a family of six and the Big A seats us all very comfortably. The power! OH THE POWER! This beast has some get up and go in it! BUT my baby loves her gasoline (for the power its kicking out I am fine with that). I have the beautiful red brawn color. While like the color in the shade it is gorgeous in the sunlight! Going where there are no roads is no problem Lock in her in 4 high or 4 low she will get you there! Thank You Nissan! While my Husband hates to admit it he likes it too!"

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Nissan Armada near Honolulu. See local deals