2008 Nissan Armada

Based on 382 Ratings for the 2004 - 2014 models.

Reviews Displayed:  5 | 10 | 25

A "Buy American" Guy on the Dark Side...

By on Friday, April 04, 2014

Pros: "Power. Class. Space. Luxury."

Cons: "Needs more gas than the Space Shuttle!"

"I'm a "Buy American" guy through and through. Well I defied conventional wisdom and reluctantly bought my 2013 Armada per wife's demand. I absolutely love it. Power. Class. Space. Luxury. "Truckamoto" has it. It's a Japanese Sumo in American disguise. Fuel Consumption is worse than Adam Sandler's acting career, but if you don't know that before buying one, then it's your fault if you're whining about it."

i so enjoy this car

By on Monday, March 17, 2014

"i have run in town errands, traveled, towed,and loaded it down on the inside like a pickup with all the seats down. it is so roomy and comfortable. i am talking myself out of selling it. my Armada is the most versitile and comfortable car yet. perfect. the four wheel drive is a better drive than some four wheel drives and it has a lower center of gravity than most large SUV. yep, i think i'll keep it."

great value for the money

By on Saturday, February 22, 2014

"the only thing I wish was different.... on occasion, I'd like more storage space in the rear with all 3 rows in use."

Less than $4000 in lifetime repairs.

By on Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Pros: "Dependable"

Cons: "Mileage. 16-17 on the highway tops."

"Less than $4000 in lifetime repairs. Bought the car new in the fall of 2005. It has towed a 30 foot camper through the mountains many times."

Pleased for the most part, but...

By on Friday, January 03, 2014

Pros: "Roomy, smooth ride, comfy seats"

Cons: "wind noise, no AUX port"

"In 2012 I purchased a preowned 2011 Armada SV & LOVED it. The one I purchased had a lot of miles on it & I decided since I loved it so much, it was time to upgrade. I traded it in for a 2013 Armada SL. There are two major complaints I do have...#1 at just 2700 miles my check engine light came on. Took it in & they said the O2 sensor needs to be replaced. I wasn't too happy that my brand new car need to go in the shop already. #2 Is the wind noise. I noticed it in my precious armada but not as much as I do now. I've actually got an appointment next week at the dealership to check it out & see it the seal around my driver door is messed up because the noise is significatly louder there & the door rattles when I hit a bump. One other thing I'm dissapointed in is that there is no place to plug in an auxillary cord to listen to my iphone. There is a USB port to plug in an ipod, but not an iphone where I can listen to Pandora or internet radio like I could in my 2011. So, for the most part yes, I do love my new car, but I do have a few dissapointments that hopefully were just minor hiccups that will be resolved soon."

Best SUV I have ever owned.

By on Wednesday, December 18, 2013

"The best vehical Ihave ever owned. My previous vehical was a Toyota 4 Runner, which was a great ride. It was a 2000 I liked it but it was the model year before 4 Runner were enlarged, the interior was just too tight, I always felt crowded. The Armada is big, my wife loves it says she always feel safe in it. It pulls my 18 foot bow rider or utility trailer like they are not there. I usually trade ever 3or4 years, but cannot justify spending in excess of 40K just to have a newer model, when BIG RED has served very well."

My favorite full-sized SUV, will buy again!

By on Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Pros: "Great value, safe and reliable, roomy"

Cons: "MPG, higher maintanence costs"

"This is our current family SUV and we LOVE it. We had previously driven a Ford Explorer and a Chevy Tahoe. We had thoroughly shopped around dealerships comparing prices and features between various makes and models, and I've never liked anything better than my Armada. We have the 8 passenger model which has been great for our family of 6 (and large furry friend)! Obviously the MPG aren't the greatest, but you don't buy an SUV if you're worried about fuel efficiency but on road-trips I've gotten up to 24mpg which is awesome. The interior is roomy and practical and it drives great. Great acceleration, good stopping capabilities, and a very stable ride - I feel very safe and the 4WD/AWD is an amazing feature. Currently there is 212,000 miles on our odometer and it's still running great, I've never had any major issues mechanical or otherwise. We are currently shopping around for a newer SUV with less miles and plan to upgrade to a newer Armada."

Disappointing from previous models

By on Tuesday, September 10, 2013

I own this car

Pros: "Lots of power. Very comfortable ride front & back"

Cons: "New model with fewer aminities?"

"I was dissappointed in a few ammentities that were absent from this model that were on previous models. 1. The Music Box was gone and replaced with an access port for an ipod with a single disc player. There used to be an active port for a cigarette charger (that stayed on even when the car was off) and there was a normal 110 outlet in the console that has also been removed. You would think with the top of the line model that they would have kept up with some of the other makers and added a cooled seat option. There should be more control of the rear dvd players up front. For the most part the vehicle drives great. It is a smooth ride with great control and a heafty amount of power under the hood. The back seats comfort level are supreme with plenty of leg room. Adequate bose stereo and navigation system. Good iphone5 control and the microphone works well per those I've called."

This is the greatest vehicle I have ever owned.

By on Monday, August 12, 2013

"I picked up a 2004 Nissan Parthfinder Armada in June of 2013. My wife and I absolutely love it despite its shortcoming. We both agree that for her if it had the trunk space of an Expedition XL or Suburban she would have no complaints. Well I love this Suv from the outside in it's distinctive style curves and humps remind me of a MC Hammer song pumps and bumps for real and not for play. My buddy calls it a Rhino being a big guy (about 6'5 470lb.) I thought that I tould not be able to fit comfortably after having attempted to sit in all large SUV and while they had more room none of them were as comfortable height wise as the Armada. The width of the seats are a moderate issue as the seatbelt latch can dig into my right hip and the need to reposition while driving becomes a real headache. I suffer from chronic big guy automotive disorder love sports cars can't fit in any sports car I can afford. So the amazing 5.6 V8 and the response to my accelerator is absolutely amazing after 5 years of a ford freestar (oddly the same year as my Armada) this thing is a beast it gets up it goes it slows as if it were a vehicle half it's size. It has plenty of room storage space and on the freeway the gas mileage is better than the vans. Quarter of a tank from Las Vegas to St. George Utah, compared to a half tank for the mini van granted larger tank on the Armada, but whoa in four wheel drive this thing just claws up inclines and glides safely down declines. I would definitely advise anyone looking for a unique sporty and fun to drive SUV to hit up the Nissan Armada.."

Best SUV ever!

By on Thursday, July 25, 2013

"This SUV is so good for families and towing and just in and around town. I will recommend this car to too big families with four or five kids. Over all this car is fantastic!"

Reviews Displayed:  5 | 10 | 25
Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Nissan Armada near Honolulu. See local deals