2007 Nissan Armada

Based on 402 Ratings for the 2004 - 2015 models.

Great Vehicle but...

By on Friday, July 24, 2009

"I have owned my Armada since 2004 and have over 100,000 miles on it. Overall it has been a great vehicle. Had problems with the brakes for the first year but once they replaced them with the appropriate brakes I have not had any problems. My only complaint is that the vehicle did not retain it's value over the years. I love the truck but would not buy a new one. I recommend you buy one that is three to four years old and you will save a lot of money."

GETS THE JOB DONE!

By on Sunday, January 04, 2009

"I bought this in Jan 2004, tows a boat better than a Durango with Better Tow gas milage. Leg room is the best ever, everyone loves the back seat & third row is always a huge surprise on space. The power pedals & lay down back seats are the reason I bought this over a Toyota. I have never been sorry! I'm short so the visability, lift gate, power pedals, & never a mechanical problem in 75k miles , what more can I ask in a SUV--the gas is as good as any SUV. The leather quality is the only thing I would change & charcoal interior wasn't an 2004 option with the white exterior, which I prefer. Overall this this the first SUV I have kept over 75k and still going strong-people think it is a new Truck but are shocked when I tell them it is a 2004!"

room to spare

By on Tuesday, January 29, 2008

"lots of power, lots of room, lots of gas. gas mileage for combined city/highway about 13 mpg - not designed for cold weather. mileage is worse in the winter. already had to replace a door handle that froze (a documented service issue that cost me $300). Looks nice and drives nice though."

GREAT VEHICLE

By on Thursday, December 20, 2007

"I HAVE OWNED THE SUBURBAN, YUKON, CADILAC ESCALADE, FORD EXCURSION, LINCOLN NAVIGATOR AND THE FORD EXPITIDION. ALL OF THE ABOVE WERE PURCHASED NEW. I HAVE HAD THE NISSAN ARMADA NOW FOR TWO YEARS AND IT IS THE BEST SUV I HAVE EVER OWNED. IT OUT PERFORMS ALL THE OTHERS IN QUALITY, PERFORMACE, VALUE, AND COMFORT."

By on Wednesday, October 24, 2007

"I have the top of the line Armada LE 4X4 fully loaded when first rolled out of production line. This is a great utility and classy vehicle. If you are looking for a strong engine and reasonably comfort in a large SUV, this is the vehicle for you. Drive is solid and stable. Lots of power for on ramp freeway situation, uphill and overtaking. Gas mileage is quite efficient compare to other lighter vans or SUV with smaller engines."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Nissan Armada near Honolulu. See local deals