2007 Nissan Armada

Based on 402 Ratings for the 2004 - 2015 models.

Awesome!!!

By on Thursday, September 27, 2012

Pros: "It's a house on wheels!!"

Cons: "I'm happy with my purchase!!"

"This is my 5th Nissan .I've always wanted to buy an Armada, most important feature of this SUV is the interior room. I'm 6'2" tall and cannot stand to have my head hit the headliner while I'm driving, and with a bad back I am constantly having to change my position. The Armada allows me to do that and continue driving in comfort. The 2012 Armada seems to gets better gas mileage then any of the other Nissan's I've owned.I love the interior just as much as my 2010 Tundra. I drove that one 140,000 miles and didn't have any problems just your occasional wear and tear. My 2012 is the SV model so I gave up a few options but so far I'm very happy with the 2012. I purchased it on 09/12 and now have 400 miles on it. It had 10 miles when I purchased it.."

Great, but bad paint

By on Wednesday, August 15, 2007

"the vehicle is great! But the paint job is terrible. A sales dealer told me that Nissan does not put quality thickness of paint anymore - Infiniti is the same. They are not required to do that anymore. So when bugs, or anything touches the paint, it chips all the way to the metal. that's the only really bad thing I have to say about the 'mada!"

Love this vehicle.

By on Wednesday, August 08, 2012

Pros: "Roomy, powerful engine, nice looking"

Cons: "Gas"

"Great looks, decent gas mileage for big vehicle, tons of space, lots of power, and fun to drive"

Armada is great!!

By on Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Pros: "Big, roomy, lots of power, handles well"

Cons: "Gas mileage"

"Can't go wrong with an Armada. I'm driving my second one... First was a 2005 sold to a relative, and am now driving a 2011 SL model. Roomy and love driving it. The rumor is that you can put a 4X8 foot sheet of plywood laying flat in the back with all the seats folded down and although i've never tried, I believe you could!! We've had 8 people seated comfortably. Plenty of power, handles well. Newer models are getting more refined. Gas mileage is bad but i'm good with it. Overall never had any issues with either one and would recommend to anyone looking for a large SUV."

In general enecxellent SUV

By on Tuesday, April 03, 2012

"Awsome,"

Good Reliable Vehicle

By on Monday, March 26, 2012

Pros: "Lots of room. Excell handling"

Cons: "Very big vehicle"

"I have had my Armada since 2008 and I have had no issues. I actually get about 18 to 20 mpg standardly. It is a great car."

2nd one. Great SUV

By on Thursday, February 09, 2012

Pros: "Quiet Ride, Tons of Power, Reliable"

Cons: "NO IPOD PLUG, NO REMOTE START, NO XENON HEAD LIGHT"

"Coming from a previous Tahoe I bought my first Armada Platinum in 2010. WOW.. I have a 7000lb boat that used to sag the back end of my Tahoe, not the Armada though. I can drag that sucker around anywhere and not have to worry. It is BIG. If you want big, you'll get it with the Armada. If you want features then you'll want to look at a Yukon Denali instead. The absence of a direct ipod usb plug-in and remote start are just baffling, especially since it has the Intelligent key system. Why a 56k SUV would even be designed without it is beyond explainable, but it does have a better sound system than the domestic competitors, far better acceleration, and 2nd row legroom, well its just not even a comparison. I can sit with the drivers seat all the way back and my 6'4" friend behind me is still comfortable. I bought another one this past week a 2012. Not many changes except the back seat has heaters now. I will say that the price is very attractive compared to what the new LTZ Tahoe was that I compared it to. About $300 a month difference."

would buy again and again

By on Monday, October 24, 2011

Pros: "spacious,fun to drive, attention getter,reliable"

Cons: "parking,gas"

"I bought this suv brand new at 106 miles. I have drove it all over and in many conditions. It has always been reliable and a joy to drive. It has room for the family, pets and groceries (all at the same time!) The only down sides are parking in certain spots is tough and gas can be expensive, but if you are getting a vehicle of this size those are normal considerations. I would and hope to buy another Armada."

This Nissan Armada my wife drives.

By on Saturday, October 08, 2011

Pros: "This Armada has been a very RELIABLE SUV"

Cons: "This SUV is a 2004 and that the only con"

"This 2004 Nissan Armada has been a tremendous vehicle, it has godd looks, rugged, comfortable on the highway, and has a lot of pickup. All leather interior, complete with all power steering, windows, GPS, AM-FM, CD, all buckets seats with power, remote control includes rear door, roof rack THX sound, solid white color, light blue inside, sensor warning in the rear bumper for parking, pedestrians. It uses no oil, and gas about as comparable as other SUV. It has a V8 engine and a 4 wheel drive."

great family suv

By on Thursday, September 01, 2011

Pros: "full frame, lots of steel, very reliable, big enough for a big guy"

Cons: "climate control"

"Very comfortable good for family trips. People respect it to, because of its size. Would buy one again."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Nissan Armada near Honolulu. See local deals