2006 Nissan Armada

Based on 392 Ratings for the 2004 - 2014 models.

A "Buy American" Guy on the Dark Side...

By on Friday, April 04, 2014

Pros: "Power. Class. Space. Luxury."

Cons: "Needs more gas than the Space Shuttle!"

"I'm a "Buy American" guy through and through. Well I defied conventional wisdom and reluctantly bought my 2013 Armada per wife's demand. I absolutely love it. Power. Class. Space. Luxury. "Truckamoto" has it. It's a Japanese Sumo in American disguise. Fuel Consumption is worse than Adam Sandler's acting career, but if you don't know that before buying one, then it's your fault if you're whining about it."

i so enjoy this car

By on Monday, March 17, 2014

"i have run in town errands, traveled, towed,and loaded it down on the inside like a pickup with all the seats down. it is so roomy and comfortable. i am talking myself out of selling it. my Armada is the most versitile and comfortable car yet. perfect. the four wheel drive is a better drive than some four wheel drives and it has a lower center of gravity than most large SUV. yep, i think i'll keep it."

great value for the money

By on Saturday, February 22, 2014

"the only thing I wish was different.... on occasion, I'd like more storage space in the rear with all 3 rows in use."

Less than $4000 in lifetime repairs.

By on Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Pros: "Dependable"

Cons: "Mileage. 16-17 on the highway tops."

"Less than $4000 in lifetime repairs. Bought the car new in the fall of 2005. It has towed a 30 foot camper through the mountains many times."

Pleased for the most part, but...

By on Friday, January 03, 2014

Pros: "Roomy, smooth ride, comfy seats"

Cons: "wind noise, no AUX port"

"In 2012 I purchased a preowned 2011 Armada SV & LOVED it. The one I purchased had a lot of miles on it & I decided since I loved it so much, it was time to upgrade. I traded it in for a 2013 Armada SL. There are two major complaints I do have...#1 at just 2700 miles my check engine light came on. Took it in & they said the O2 sensor needs to be replaced. I wasn't too happy that my brand new car need to go in the shop already. #2 Is the wind noise. I noticed it in my precious armada but not as much as I do now. I've actually got an appointment next week at the dealership to check it out & see it the seal around my driver door is messed up because the noise is significatly louder there & the door rattles when I hit a bump. One other thing I'm dissapointed in is that there is no place to plug in an auxillary cord to listen to my iphone. There is a USB port to plug in an ipod, but not an iphone where I can listen to Pandora or internet radio like I could in my 2011. So, for the most part yes, I do love my new car, but I do have a few dissapointments that hopefully were just minor hiccups that will be resolved soon."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Nissan Armada near Honolulu. See local deals