2006 Nissan Armada

Based on 402 Ratings for the 2004 - 2015 models.

Best SUV you could own.

By on Tuesday, August 25, 2009

"We call it the BEAST. Nothing seems to stop it's proformance. All we have done is have the prevenative maintenance preformed according to the manufators schedule. Roomy, comfortable, dependable, great for short or long trips. The most reliable vehicle we have ever owned including Toyota and Honda. Gas mileage about 14-15, hey its a huge SUV. The 2005 Beast only has 92,000 miles at this time. We bought it 4 years ago. PS You can pull a house with this vehicle and I feel very safe in this SUV. DO not buy another SUV until you take a ride in the Armada. We have the 4 wheel drive. No problems."

By on Saturday, August 08, 2009

great buy for your money

By on Wednesday, July 15, 2009

"My wife and I purchase this car in mid 2007, it was a 2008 model. We had to take it back around 10k because the truck computer malfunction and lock me in the vehicle. I took it back and Nissan fixed it with no problem. Other than that problem we love this truck. We just purchase an extended warranty to cover the vehicle to 100k for $1800,bumper to bumper from Nissan. You must do this before the factory warranty runs out around 36k or 3years.I recommend the 2008 Armada to anybody with kids this is a well built truck. I love Nissan so much we just purchase the 2009 Maxima, fast fast fast car.... Love it"

Best SUV Ever!!!!

By on Saturday, July 11, 2009

"This is my second armada, and this thing has it all, power, reliability and great styling. We have owned an isuzu trooper, and a chevy avalanche and this has been the best overall. Chevy had a great ride but the constant recalls are irritating. Gas mileage is what any one purchasing a V8 would expect. If you are looking for a great suv look no further."

2009 Armada Blackie

By on Saturday, June 06, 2009

"This vehicle is more dependable, reliable, and more affordable than the Chevy Tahoe. It is more spacious and the third-row seat folds flat unlike the Chevy Tahoe that folds down like a bucket seat. Great family vehicle and great for towing. Our 2009 Nissan Armada SE gets 17 in the city, unlike the 10-12 that is advertised; those are very conservative numbers."

Love my Armada!

By on Saturday, January 03, 2009

"We just traded our Pathfinder in for an Armada - best thing we've ever done! We liked the pathfinder, but it was just too small. The room in the Armada is amazing. Very comfortable - we went with the quad seats and love it. This thing drives and rides so nice. Wouldn't trade it for anything! My favorite is the automatic back hatch - it's a lifesavor when you have your hands full! We just drove from Kansas to North Carolina over Thanksgiving and had tons of room for the kids and luggage. We went with the built in navagation system and DVD system - both life savors! My husband worked at Garmin so nice to see that Nissan uses the same mapping system as Garmin. Highly recommend the Armada."

Good Runner

By on Monday, July 21, 2008

"We chose the Armada over others in this class for value for money. This SUV is a dream on long rides. Steering is superb for a truck chassis. Engine can be a little noisy when accelerated hard but is very smooth on the road. Interior plastic trim is a disapointment - should be better quality materials. leather is good."

Love my Armada!

By on Monday, June 30, 2008

"Great full size SUV! We added options, and definitely enjoy our car. However, I don't agree with the reviewer who said it has great gas mileage. Ours reports our average, and it is right around 12. Not great on gas, not even good on gas. But it is comfortable and drives wonderfully. We can even fit three car seats side by side in the second row. Have a 2008, and definitely like the interior styling better, but wish they kept the metal looking grill and bumper. The backup camera is a great option for families with little kids, and these small California parking lots. Love my automatic liftgate, since my arms are usually full with babies and groceries!"

Our Armada

By on Wednesday, June 04, 2008

"We affectionately call our Armada the "Great White" We love our truck. It has ridiculous amounts of room for our 3 boys and plenty of horsepower. We frequently go down to Cape Hatteras and this thing goes like a tank on the beach. I would DEFINITELY purchase another Nissan product. The gas is a little rough but with a vehicle this size it comes with the territory."

Great handling for such a big vehicle

By on Monday, May 26, 2008

"Value----it has alot of features for what i paid for it reliable----Wasn't 6 months after i owned it due to recall. It took 3 service visits to get it right Quality---good Performance---Pretty good pick up from 0 mph styling---nice sophisticated style comfort----VEEEERy comfortable"

Most comfortable full size SUV

By on Friday, May 23, 2008

"4 adults & 2 kids from Arizona to Nebraska...3 adults & 1 child from Arizona to Connetticutt...2 adults & 1 child from Arizona to Missouri! This is a traveling machine and one of the most comfortable vehicles I've ever ridden in!"

Save your money

By on Friday, February 22, 2008

"Purchased vehicle in 2005. Spent more time in the shop than on the road. Needed new brakes at less than 5000 miles, loud humming noise coming from the front end, still have not been able to fix. Sunroof broken, dual dvd players broken several times, very cheap interior, if you touch it to hard it scratches. Dealership gave very poor Did I mention the whole car rattles? This was a $45,000 suv(lemon)!!"

Just needs better gas mileage

By on Thursday, January 17, 2008

"Nissan loyal consumer for well over a decade and now driving my children in this Armada. My ONLY complaint is the gas mileage...big engine takes lots of go juice. Can't wait to see if they make a hybrid. The seating is very comfortable. The ride is smooth. I like to be up above everyone else on the road. The fold down rear seat is great also!"

By on Tuesday, January 08, 2008

Fantastic Performance

By on Monday, December 31, 2007

"By far the best vehicle I've ever owned. Great value. Tow package is fantastic at 9K lbs. Has been great in Wyoming snow, mountains, 4WD trails, hauling snowmobiles, etc. Plenty of power for towing, pulling hills, and fighting headwinds. Exceptionally comfortable for long road trips. Plenty of leg room in backseats."

Awesome SUV

By on Friday, December 28, 2007

"You get what you pay for, the comfort and styling is great, the engine runs like a dream. Overall quiet ride, smooth on the roads. i like the heavy feel of the armada, extra bonus is the rear sensors. wish they had them in the front :)"

a fine 8 passenger SUV

By on Sunday, December 23, 2007

"Despite the earlier models initial faulty brake rotor drawbacks, the Armada is one reliable people hauler."

Big and Bold

By on Thursday, September 27, 2007

"Vehicle is a gas guzzler, but so are all the other vehicles of same size. Engine power and torque is VERY nice. I can fit five 6 foot tall guys in this vehicle and everyone still be comfortable. Only down sides are that seats don't fold completely flat, steering wheel should have more movement (as far as adjusting to different drivers) and that's about it. I've had a great experience. Lots of room, power, and you can't beat the price for a fully loaded LE."

mixed feelings

By on Friday, September 21, 2007

"Runs through tires quickly and air cond. does not perform well when not moving. Cargo space is great, love the excelleration and the exterior design."

Eight passenger performance

By on Monday, August 27, 2007

"The Armada 4 x 4 off road edition is a great SUV. The 4 wheel independent suspension, air adjust shocks, and powerful V8 combine to make for a comfortable ride no matter how many passengers or what I'm towing. Armada handles a 6,000 lb boat like it's not even there. Big leather seating allows for comfort on long trips for all passengers, even in the 3rd row of seats. Highly recommend, just bring cash for 15 mpg."

Ready for a new one!

By on Friday, August 24, 2007

"This car is great! I'm a 5'4" mom and have no problem seeing out any of the windows, parking, etc. I've driven a family member's Suburban and it felt like a bus. This doesn't feel any bigger than the old Xterra we used to have when driving, but the roominess on the inside is amazing. My only complaint is that with two small children, the nylon-ish upholstery shows stains very bad, even water marks. Other than that, I love it! In the market for our second one."

Love this Big Beast

By on Friday, August 10, 2007

"Love this Armada. Most room than any SUV I've seen"

Not what we Hoped it would be

By on Tuesday, August 07, 2007

"Ours is a 2005 and to date we have had numerous electronic issues including false indications for SRS failure, low tire pressure and Passenger Air Bag failure. We have also replaced the radiator due to a core failure. Our rattles like a buckboard and has more squeeks than a bag full of squirrels. The quality of the fit and finish is well below that of my Toyota Tundra. The power is nice but it plows through turns. Not the best vehicle I have ever owned in my 35 years of driving."

great car

By on Monday, July 16, 2007

"my first and last love!"

Been a reliable vehicle

By on Tuesday, July 10, 2007

"Overall, we have enjoyed the armada. This is a give and take truck. You gain space while giving up gas mileage. You gain power but give up in gross vehicle weight. Yes there are rattles and squeaks. But what do you expect for a 1st model year vehicle. The truck has had the brakes replaced under warranty due to the jutter problem. Also has been in for a failed seat belt tensioner. The dealer took care of it promptly and to our satisfaction under warranty. Other than those hiccups the vehicle has performed flawlessly. My kids love the room. My wife loves the safety of a big vehicle. And I like the power."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Nissan Armada near Honolulu. See local deals