2006 Nissan Armada

Based on 390 Ratings for the 2004 - 2014 models.

Best vehicles I ever owned this is my 2nd

By on Friday, February 17, 2012

Pros: "Comfortable ride"

"Shopped around alot for this type of vehicle. You don't have to remove any seats they fold into the floor works great if shopping and you buy big item. Lots of space"

best veicle ever

By on Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Pros: "Fun to drive, good handling for large SUV"

Cons: "fuel cosumption"

"Great handling for a large suv, spacious, grat features,gas milege is low but not far of from expected for vehicle type."

Love this car!!

By on Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Pros: "Comfortable, easy to drive, great turning radius"

Cons: "Poor mileage"

"I didn't want to get a big vehicle, but my husband thought we needed one. I am so glad he talked me into this! I absolutely love this car. It is so comfortable and easy to drive. I didn't think I needed all the options, but now that I have them, I couldn't imagine living without them. The only drawback is the mileage, but you have that with any large vehicle."

Very classy suv

By on Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Pros: "fun to drive, comfy, Feels like quality"

Cons: "gas mpg, poor climate control-complicated."

"It's a gas guzzler, it's big. But it tows well, it's nice and comfy-people are suprised how comfy it drives. When you need get up and go, it does. It's the nicest looking suv out there. It's classy to drive. Can't find anything wrong with it. However, if you are going to buy this, have a good reason, ie; need to tow, big family, etc. It does eat gas, I get 15 mpg around here. But it's worth the tradoff to me because I tow. The climate control is not user friendly. And it took me quite a while to find just air flow with fan, and I'm not sure it is."

Great ride and very reliable

By on Monday, February 13, 2012

Pros: "Ride, turning radius, cargo space, power"

Cons: "gas mileage"

"Bought the 2004 and loved the design. Traded in for the 2008 and the few problems (brakes and wheels) were fixed to perfection. Great for ski trips...4 X 4 is masterful. Would love a bit better gas mileage (getting 14.7 overall), but runs well on regular..."

2nd one. Great SUV

By on Thursday, February 09, 2012

Pros: "Quiet Ride, Tons of Power, Reliable"

Cons: "NO IPOD PLUG, NO REMOTE START, NO XENON HEAD LIGHT"

"Coming from a previous Tahoe I bought my first Armada Platinum in 2010. WOW.. I have a 7000lb boat that used to sag the back end of my Tahoe, not the Armada though. I can drag that sucker around anywhere and not have to worry. It is BIG. If you want big, you'll get it with the Armada. If you want features then you'll want to look at a Yukon Denali instead. The absence of a direct ipod usb plug-in and remote start are just baffling, especially since it has the Intelligent key system. Why a 56k SUV would even be designed without it is beyond explainable, but it does have a better sound system than the domestic competitors, far better acceleration, and 2nd row legroom, well its just not even a comparison. I can sit with the drivers seat all the way back and my 6'4" friend behind me is still comfortable. I bought another one this past week a 2012. Not many changes except the back seat has heaters now. I will say that the price is very attractive compared to what the new LTZ Tahoe was that I compared it to. About $300 a month difference."

Great SUV

By on Sunday, January 29, 2012

"Love my SUV just wish it had better gas milage. If u are looking for an SUV with leg room this is it! Best Leg room in an SUV hands down, I'm 6ft and my husband 6'9! love it!"

Love this SUV!

By on Thursday, January 26, 2012

Pros: "Fun and comfortable to drive."

Cons: "A little more fuel economy would be nice."

"Beautiful to look at and drive. Comfortable and able to seat 8. Love the automatic rear door lift and push button seat reclining in the back. Side mirrors fold in with the push of a button, great for tight spaces. Wish gas mileage was better but for such a large vehicle it gets the job done nicely."

GREAT CAR!! my favorite car ever!

By on Wednesday, January 25, 2012

"I wish it had the back row seats lay flat individually instead of the whole bench going down together- it would make the trunk much better--roomier--- It tows great- plenty of leg room in all seats- drives great- looks great- No problems with the engine or the way it runs- great car!"

great vehicle.

By on Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Pros: "Gas consumption"

Cons: "everything."

"Bullish looks,great performance and dependability,comfort is not compromised lots of legroom and luggage space,powerful engine and drivetrain,body and underchassis was built for safety and strength."

Love this car!

By on Monday, January 23, 2012

Pros: "Roomy, fun to drive"

Cons: "gas mileage"

"Love this car!"

Best SUV I've ever owned!

By on Friday, January 13, 2012

"Couldn't ask for more in an SUV. Comfortable, seats a ton, tows like nothing is behind you, looks great, drives like a dream and NO maintenance issues whatsoever other than routine. Best SUV I have owned and I've owned a Tahoe and an Expedition, both were good but nothing like the Armada. Would buy another when/if this one decides to die."

Darn good SUV

By on Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Pros: "Super driver, nimble for large vehicle."

Cons: "Early brake problems fixed."

"I've owned this since new. It has the comfort, power, room and drivability to make me keep it over 8 years. That's the longest I've ever kept any vehicle. In my opinion, an underestimated and underrated performer."

Must reliable SUV

By on Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Pros: "Good price, comfortable, smooth ride"

Cons: "Fuel consumption"

"Must reliable and dependable SUV I've own; Not the best fuel efficient vehicle, but for the size the fuel consumption is reasonable."

Love this suv!

By on Sunday, January 08, 2012

Pros: "roomy/comfortable/towing"

"For a roomy comfortable ride this one is it! I have always been a large vehicle driver and so far this one offers the most for my money. Decent fuel mileage great towing capacity and a luxurious interior. My only regret is that I did buy this truck before."

MY 3rd ARMADA

By on Wednesday, January 04, 2012

"I currently am driving my 3RD armada and have yet to find a better large suv. The price, quality and performance are not too be found. I look each time I am ready to buy and keep coming back to the armada"

I love love love this SUV!!!!

By on Thursday, December 22, 2011

"Perfect for a family and great for travel!"

Great family vehicle

By on Thursday, December 15, 2011

Pros: "lots of space"

Cons: "gas"

"Very dependable, have almost 100k miles and runs great. It's great for traveling with the extra row but also for my children to be able to bring friends and sports stuff. Great all around family car. High gas budget is only downfall."

love it

By on Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Pros: "everything"

Cons: "MPG"

"great interior room third row seat a 6 foot person sit comfy too"

Has been an excellent vehicle

By on Friday, December 09, 2011

Pros: "Large roomy interior, lots of storage, comfort"

Cons: "Stiff suspension, loud engine"

"I have a 2008 with 111000 miles on it! My wife works out of town and is on the road alot. Other than the routine maintence, I haven't had to put any money into it at all. It's been the most dependable vehicle I have ever owned. We have two kids and on long trips the third row seats allow them to have an entire seat to themselves. The storage compartments are very useful too. The main factor that made my final decision of this vehicle and a compertitor brand was that the 3rd row seat folds down flat. The other model had the seat where it had to be taken out. There is plenty of room with the seats laid down you can transport some really big items. The gas mileage and stiff susension is a complaint from many people, but you have to take into consideration that this isn't a small suv or sedan. It's rugged and comfortable. If you want a large vehicle then you usually tend to give up on the mileage."

I have really enjoyed this vehicle. Rides smooth.

By on Thursday, December 08, 2011

"I find it very easy to park. Riding in the third row of set is fine with plenty of leg room. Only draw backs are when you use the 3rd row of seat, not alot of packing space in back and the gas mileage is about 15 MPG. We knew that going in. I will buy an Armada again."

Best Full Size SUV on the Market!!!

By on Monday, December 05, 2011

Pros: "Size, Power, Safety, Drivability, Towing Power!!!"

Cons: "Gas Mileage, Some interior components are cheap."

Here's our Mada'

"We have the 06' SE and have been nothing but happy with it! When I compared it to the Tahoe, Expedition and Sequoia it was by far the best value in a used car! We bought ours when it was a few years old but it only had 30K miles on it...the thing was like new but we picked it up for about half the cost of a new one. So, depreciation (re-sale) is bad, but if you are looking to buy a used SUV and hold it for a while, this is a smart buy. Drivability is good (my wife drove an Acura MDX for years and was worried but no she loves it) and it feels safe and smooth on the road. So far no issues with it and gas mileage has been about 13 around town and 18 on the HWY. The 4WD works awesome in snow and mud, it's very capable...size wise, ours seats 8 and can do so comfortably and while even carrying some luggage. When we carefully compared all the large SUV's in the class, we decided that this was the best buy for our family because we needed a reliable, large hauler with 4x4 that we could keep for a while...best bang for the buck (unless buying new)."

Here's our Mada'

Buy This Vehicle

By on Sunday, December 04, 2011

Pros: "Excellent all around"

Cons: "I honestly would not change a thing, Im that happy"

"Since new, this has been the most reliable, comfortable, and all around best vehicle I have ever owned. I use the Armada for everything from getting groceries to hauling a loaded 8,000lb equipment trailer. I pulled my 32 foot Travel trailer across the country and back with ease and style while getting 12mpg on average (which is better than my F-250.) At 65,000 miles I have yet to have any mechanical problems, The LE provides any option you could ever want in a vehicle which keeps the family happy on long trips. In conclusion I would highly recommend buying the Armada LE."

Love the Armada

By on Sunday, December 04, 2011

I own this car

Pros: "love that it sits you up to drive, liek a pick up."

Cons: "Seat belts in back are difficult even for booster"

"We bought this Suv when we had 2 boys and we immediately took it on a 800 mile trip. Was roomy adn comfortable. But now we have 3 boys and it is feeling cramped and I wish that Nissan would have had other interior options they had 2 avail. black (yucky and hot) or the baby puke yellow. needless to say we havge owned the yellow and had no realy issues besides my dislike.There are some drawbacks to this car, it has a strange habit of not unlocking the back unless a passenger door is opened first.IRRITATING and it was sold to us with 1 key. which our dealership here told me i would need to leave my car in their lot for 3 or 4 hours for them to "program" a new key. What am I suppose to do with 3 little boys under 5 fro 3 or 4 hours? OMG! irritating. But I love the Armada it has its delimas but it has been the absolute best for my family."

Good Buy

By on Saturday, December 03, 2011

Pros: "Big, Heavy, Powerful, Smooth Ride"

Cons: "gas guzzler, hard to find parking sometimes"

"In this economy the gas guzzlers are cheap. This one is cheap. It has a great acceleration and handling, but it costs you a huge dent in your wallet when it comes to gas. If you are looking for a baby mobile this is it. It is huge and not too many vehicles will protect you and your loved ones then this one. It is stupid big and heavy, but cheap to get a hold of."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Nissan Armada near Honolulu. See local deals