2006 Nissan Armada

Based on 402 Ratings for the 2004 - 2015 models.

GETS THE JOB DONE!

By on Sunday, January 04, 2009

"I bought this in Jan 2004, tows a boat better than a Durango with Better Tow gas milage. Leg room is the best ever, everyone loves the back seat & third row is always a huge surprise on space. The power pedals & lay down back seats are the reason I bought this over a Toyota. I have never been sorry! I'm short so the visability, lift gate, power pedals, & never a mechanical problem in 75k miles , what more can I ask in a SUV--the gas is as good as any SUV. The leather quality is the only thing I would change & charcoal interior wasn't an 2004 option with the white exterior, which I prefer. Overall this this the first SUV I have kept over 75k and still going strong-people think it is a new Truck but are shocked when I tell them it is a 2004!"

Worse Vehicle Ever

By on Tuesday, October 23, 2007

"I own a 2004 Nissan Armada and it is by far the worse vehicle I have ever owned. I do love the body style and roomy interior, but the service department was aweful as there were no factory trained technicians. The vehicle was in the shop more than it was at home. I have multiple problems with brakes that have not been resolved now 3 years later. The ABS engages during normal driving.EVERYTHING in the vehicle rattles. Nissan Customer was also aweful and refused to do anything to assist prompting me to file a lemon law claim that I won. This is such a nice looking vehicle, that I hope all issues have been fixed for future models. I would have difficulty purchasing another one."

By on Wednesday, July 25, 2007

"very spacious, great vehicle for the entire family the only bad thing about this vehicle is thier brakes"

By on Sunday, July 22, 2007

"brakes were a big problem. exhaust leak 800.00 repair back seat not very comftorable"

Loving it for over 2 years

By on Monday, July 16, 2007

"A few glithces when I first bought this vehicle, but has been great ever since. We test drove all the large SUV's and found this one to have the most room and comfort."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Nissan Armada near Honolulu. See local deals