2006 Nissan Armada

Based on 401 Ratings for the 2004 - 2015 models.

My first Nissan vehicle

By on Saturday, June 30, 2012

Pros: "All the perks with a bagain price tag!"

Cons: "Only driven 1,000 miles. Follow up review later."

"I currently owned Honda Pilot and a Toyota Sequoia but I can't afford the current price tags of these new vehicles. Purchased a new 2012 Nissan Armada Platinum loaded for a bargain price comparable to a base model 2012 Toyota Sequoia. Gas mileage is 1 mile per gallon lower than the Toyota Sequoia and considered minor difference. Comfortable ride, roomy, and fun to drive."

Awesome!!!

By on Thursday, September 27, 2012

Pros: "It's a house on wheels!!"

Cons: "I'm happy with my purchase!!"

"This is my 5th Nissan .I've always wanted to buy an Armada, most important feature of this SUV is the interior room. I'm 6'2" tall and cannot stand to have my head hit the headliner while I'm driving, and with a bad back I am constantly having to change my position. The Armada allows me to do that and continue driving in comfort. The 2012 Armada seems to gets better gas mileage then any of the other Nissan's I've owned.I love the interior just as much as my 2010 Tundra. I drove that one 140,000 miles and didn't have any problems just your occasional wear and tear. My 2012 is the SV model so I gave up a few options but so far I'm very happy with the 2012. I purchased it on 09/12 and now have 400 miles on it. It had 10 miles when I purchased it.."

Great, but bad paint

By on Wednesday, August 15, 2007

"the vehicle is great! But the paint job is terrible. A sales dealer told me that Nissan does not put quality thickness of paint anymore - Infiniti is the same. They are not required to do that anymore. So when bugs, or anything touches the paint, it chips all the way to the metal. that's the only really bad thing I have to say about the 'mada!"

Love this vehicle.

By on Wednesday, August 08, 2012

Pros: "Roomy, powerful engine, nice looking"

Cons: "Gas"

"Great looks, decent gas mileage for big vehicle, tons of space, lots of power, and fun to drive"

Armada is great!!

By on Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Pros: "Big, roomy, lots of power, handles well"

Cons: "Gas mileage"

"Can't go wrong with an Armada. I'm driving my second one... First was a 2005 sold to a relative, and am now driving a 2011 SL model. Roomy and love driving it. The rumor is that you can put a 4X8 foot sheet of plywood laying flat in the back with all the seats folded down and although i've never tried, I believe you could!! We've had 8 people seated comfortably. Plenty of power, handles well. Newer models are getting more refined. Gas mileage is bad but i'm good with it. Overall never had any issues with either one and would recommend to anyone looking for a large SUV."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Nissan Armada near Honolulu. See local deals