2005 Nissan Armada

Based on 404 Ratings for the 2005 - 2015 models.

What a SUV!!!!

By on Sunday, July 21, 2013

"I bought my first Armada in 2008 and had it for 5 year withouta problem. Only had to do oil changes and tires. Traded that one for a 2012 and I couldn't be happier. Great car fora big family. Most people don't like the gas milage but I don't really care about that."

By on Sunday, July 22, 2007

"brakes were a big problem. exhaust leak 800.00 repair back seat not very comftorable"

too big need to be redesigned

By on Saturday, July 14, 2007

"very big vehicle but for its size it is too light on its wheels. gas consumption is way too hightr which makes it very costly to operate. mechanically sound but after fifty thousand miles the vehicles begins to rattle as a result affecting the ride quality. it would be advisable for them to take some of the features from the sister vehicle the qx56."

I would not buy one

By on Friday, September 26, 2008

"This car has been nothing but a problem since day one seats that sweek, air bag lights flashing. maybe it just the one that i bought but i would not buy it again. Best of luck to you if you buy one hope yours is beter than the LEMON that I got. I know Nissan makes good cars but mine is not one of the by far the worst car I have ever owned."

room to spare

By on Tuesday, January 29, 2008

"lots of power, lots of room, lots of gas. gas mileage for combined city/highway about 13 mpg - not designed for cold weather. mileage is worse in the winter. already had to replace a door handle that froze (a documented service issue that cost me $300). Looks nice and drives nice though."

Loving it for over 2 years

By on Monday, July 16, 2007

"A few glithces when I first bought this vehicle, but has been great ever since. We test drove all the large SUV's and found this one to have the most room and comfort."

LOVE MY ARMADA

By on Tuesday, July 02, 2013

Pros: "RIDE, DEPENDABILITY,"

Cons: "DRIVERS VISION, NEEDS TO BE MORE QUIET"

"BOUGHT NEW. ALMOST PERFECT. DRIVERS VISION SHOULD BE IMPROVED. COULD HAVE A MORE "QUIET" RIDE. LOVE THE TOW PACKAGE. A JOY TO DRIVE HAS NOT LET ME DOWN YET. I DO KEEP UP WITH THE MAINT. DID PUT IN A NEW BATTERY THIS YEAR. IF I SCALE DOWN IT WILL BE BECAUSE OF GAS PRICES ONLY. I LOVE MY ARMADA."

Good Reliable Vehicle

By on Monday, March 26, 2012

Pros: "Lots of room. Excell handling"

Cons: "Very big vehicle"

"I have had my Armada since 2008 and I have had no issues. I actually get about 18 to 20 mpg standardly. It is a great car."

MY 3rd ARMADA

By on Wednesday, January 04, 2012

"I currently am driving my 3RD armada and have yet to find a better large suv. The price, quality and performance are not too be found. I look each time I am ready to buy and keep coming back to the armada"

This Nissan Armada my wife drives.

By on Saturday, October 08, 2011

Pros: "This Armada has been a very RELIABLE SUV"

Cons: "This SUV is a 2004 and that the only con"

"This 2004 Nissan Armada has been a tremendous vehicle, it has godd looks, rugged, comfortable on the highway, and has a lot of pickup. All leather interior, complete with all power steering, windows, GPS, AM-FM, CD, all buckets seats with power, remote control includes rear door, roof rack THX sound, solid white color, light blue inside, sensor warning in the rear bumper for parking, pedestrians. It uses no oil, and gas about as comparable as other SUV. It has a V8 engine and a 4 wheel drive."

great family suv

By on Thursday, September 01, 2011

Pros: "full frame, lots of steel, very reliable, big enough for a big guy"

Cons: "climate control"

"Very comfortable good for family trips. People respect it to, because of its size. Would buy one again."

our armada

By on Saturday, February 05, 2011

"One of the best things that we like about our armada is the fonding seats in to the ground instead of removal when the space is needed. also the space behind the third seat is alot more than our previous 09 yukon"

Great...but where's the Chrome?

By on Monday, November 01, 2010

"I just purchased my 2010 about 2months ago and I love it. My biggest disappointment is that there is no chrome on the vehicle (I have an SE with driver's package..and I love the upgrades provided). The ealier models came basic with the chrome grill and bumper -from what I see on the road. Also everything else on the truck that should be chrome is plastic-painted silver to look like chrome....come on Nissan, if I'm paying 40k for a vehicle, give me some chrome somewhere. The truck is a joy to drive. Sometimes I look for a reason to go to the store just to drive it. I feel like I can stand toe to toe with it's competitors and Lightning (my Armada's name) will rise above. Good job Nissan... but put that chrome back on it!!!!....fyi, I looked up the definition of Armada and it means 'a fleet of fighting war ships'...I think that is very fitting for the power that this thing possesses."

Everything I expected

By on Monday, May 03, 2010

"I love this vehicle. My wife drives it everyday to work. Since her commute is not that long the poor fuel mileage is not an issue. Great for family trips. If you have multiple kids this will give you all the space you need and more. We have even had 6 full size adults in it with no problem. Would definitely recommend this vehicle."

Love my Nissan Armada

By on Wednesday, November 18, 2009

"The term Beast the others use is spot on! I've loved this truck from the get go. It is roomy and spacious and holds everything we need and then some (with 3 teenage boys, we need it!). The leather seats are excellent! The navigation system is the best we've seen. It has power and is quiet at the same time. We always get compliments on the vehicle. It's easy to drive. My mother, who is intimidated to drive anything bigger than her Altima loves driving it! Our only complaints are that we've had it in the dealer 7 times because the A/C turns itself of and on at will and they couldn't figure out why. They finally replaced the master control and it seemed to solve the problem. We also had to have the stereo system replaced twice already (we have the 2008). I think there are some glitches in their electronic systems still."

GREAT

By on Saturday, October 24, 2009

"I love my 2010 Armada!!! It is the 1st Nissan I have ever owned, and I am HOOKED. My tank roacks!"

Best Vehicle Ever

By on Tuesday, October 06, 2009

"I bought my Armada on Holloween in 2005.I absolutely love my suv. I ride sports bikes with my friends and pull a trailer with 4 bikes from Georgia to Myrtle Beach,SC, and this thing has power. Plenty of room,comfortable, stylish. i love this truck.You almost feel like you own the road when you drive it."

Love it

By on Saturday, October 03, 2009

"When the Armadas first came out I didn't care for them at all. Two years ago we got one as a rental vehicle and that was all she wrote! I have had Maximas before and loved them but other than that we are a GM family. When my vehicle was totaled I knew exactly what I wanted but for my Husbands sake I looked at the Z-71 Suburbans. I liked the Suburban but LOVED the Armada. We bought the Armada and I couldn't be happier! We are a family of six and the Big A seats us all very comfortably. The power! OH THE POWER! This beast has some get up and go in it! BUT my baby loves her gasoline (for the power its kicking out I am fine with that). I have the beautiful red brawn color. While like the color in the shade it is gorgeous in the sunlight! Going where there are no roads is no problem Lock in her in 4 high or 4 low she will get you there! Thank You Nissan! While my Husband hates to admit it he likes it too!"

Great Vehicle but...

By on Friday, July 24, 2009

"I have owned my Armada since 2004 and have over 100,000 miles on it. Overall it has been a great vehicle. Had problems with the brakes for the first year but once they replaced them with the appropriate brakes I have not had any problems. My only complaint is that the vehicle did not retain it's value over the years. I love the truck but would not buy a new one. I recommend you buy one that is three to four years old and you will save a lot of money."

Save your money

By on Friday, February 22, 2008

"Purchased vehicle in 2005. Spent more time in the shop than on the road. Needed new brakes at less than 5000 miles, loud humming noise coming from the front end, still have not been able to fix. Sunroof broken, dual dvd players broken several times, very cheap interior, if you touch it to hard it scratches. Dealership gave very poor Did I mention the whole car rattles? This was a $45,000 suv(lemon)!!"

By on Wednesday, October 24, 2007

"I have the top of the line Armada LE 4X4 fully loaded when first rolled out of production line. This is a great utility and classy vehicle. If you are looking for a strong engine and reasonably comfort in a large SUV, this is the vehicle for you. Drive is solid and stable. Lots of power for on ramp freeway situation, uphill and overtaking. Gas mileage is quite efficient compare to other lighter vans or SUV with smaller engines."

By on Sunday, September 09, 2007

"Love my "Mada". Great power. Tons of room. And best of all I can fit 8 people with a stroller and a wheelchair all inside. Its fantastic. only two complaints... kids can't reach the handle on back door. And the seats stain too easy even with water. Yuck. :0( Im 4'11" and have almost no problems manuvering this auto. some blind spots but hey!.... its a big auto and most people move out of my way! LOL. OH. and my Dad says the back seat isnt as soft as he would like it."

By on Friday, August 03, 2007

"I love this car excellent very spacious,and reliable but I do have to agree there brakes do wear out very easily ..."

Love this SUV.

By on Thursday, July 26, 2007

"NO complaints."

By on Sunday, April 15, 2007

"We love this vehicle. It is powerful, comfortable, and looks great. We have taken our family, with one set of Grandparents on a road trip and everyone had ample space and enjoyed the ride. We have owned our Armada for 2 years with no troubles."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Nissan Armada near Honolulu. See local deals